View Poll Results: who is the strongest now living char in OP?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanks

101 23.43%
  • Mihawk

9 2.09%
  • Kizaru

8 1.86%
  • Dragon

75 17.40%
  • Akainu

27 6.26%
  • Big Mom

3 0.70%
  • Kaido

42 9.74%
  • Kuzan

1 0.23%
  • the grosei

18 4.18%
  • Garp

7 1.62%
  • Sengoku

1 0.23%
  • Blackbeard

100 23.20%
  • Marco

6 1.39%
  • Kuma

4 0.93%
  • other

29 6.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 397 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

rate_my_story

Default chopper's forms

why is it that chopper's "full human" form still have fur? shouldn't he just be a normal looking person? the basis on this is both kaku and lucci lost all human traits in their fully transformed forms, so shouldn't it be the same for chopper?

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Default Re: chopper's forms

The zoan based on the species still has some traits of the person who ate it. Kaku still had his human eyes in giraffe form, and Lucci still had his scar.

Chopper, I guess, "wasn't lucky" in how his human from came out. The DF fruits don't seem to be set in stone.

Yeah, Kaku had some human traits in beast form because he was originally a human, so Chopper gets some beast traits in human from because he was originally a reindeer. That's what I always assumed.

what I always wondered, is how chopper's rumble points seem to accent his more Reindeer traits, and not the human parts.
    "There are two things that are infinite: Human ignorance, and the Universe...but I'm not so sure about the latter of the two."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by UsoppKing View Post
    what I always wondered, is how chopper's rumble points seem to accent his more Reindeer traits, and not the human parts.
    Then there's brain point, which... is neither human nor reindeer.

What? Failing is hard work, too.

I think either Chopper will find a new rumble ball, more powerful, either he will learn to use it more efficiently. he will have new forms and control the monster-point... well in 2 or 3 arcs from now (5 years ?)

hopefully he'll learn how to control his monster form before one piece ends...
    strawhats vs blackbeard is upon us

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar

if only the golden horns from the third movie were true chopper could have eaten them and he wouldn't need his rumble points but since it was a movie chopper will have to controll his monster point and maybe to have more forms without rumbleballs

Well, in EL the answer to the battle question "what happens if Chopper's out of 3 mins in Rumble Ball?", so we're bound to see something unique next time. No more of ANY past battles of his. I doubt he'll get a fight next saga, since he got fights since he joined every saga.
    And for the deal with his Human Mode, Kureha already stated that "for some reason, he also didn't look like a human" [or something like this]. I always thought that because every human looks different, basically from genes, when two reindeers living in the same place will be very much alike. So the genes just affected him, and made him a full human with his parent's qualities.

Member of B-boy Kaizoku Kranimal's Avatar

since this is a chopper thread.....

Chopper is the strongest 15 year out there.... its kinda weird to say this but who is stronger, Chopper or 15 year old luffy???

do you think chopper will surpass luffys strength???

when chopper turns 17 (or 18 if thats luffys age in OP right now) do you think he will be stronger than what luffy is right now....????

and dont you think chopper's "brain point" is the perfect weapon against Logia types???
    Rookie of the Year
    -----------------------------------------<
    B-boying since.....

Well, in Monster Point his strength could surpass anyone. COULD, mind you. And the reason he still has hair in his human version is: humans have chest hair. Just because you don't doesn't mean other don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranimal View Post
    since this is a chopper thread.....

Chopper is the strongest 15 year out there.... its kinda weird to say this but who is stronger, Chopper or 15 year old luffy???

do you think chopper will surpass luffys strength???

when chopper turns 17 (or 18 if thats luffys age in OP right now) do you think he will be stronger than what luffy is right now....????

and dont you think chopper's "brain point" is the perfect weapon against Logia types???
    Pre EL? Yes. He (would) be on sea for 2 years, gaint experience that Luffy didn't have at that point. But, he will not suppass Luffy in his current state (when luffy's 19), cause of the experience that he gaint.

Well, in theory, Brain Point would work. But, if you're a chibi, dealing with someone who can burn you in an instant, it would be very hard to turn that to reality. (just and example)

Question about Choppers lifespan - is he a human or a raindeer in that sense?

EDIT: Impel, you can have strenght to beat your oppodent to pulp, but it will be no use if you're just running amoc, like retarded 50 meter high raindeers do.

Member of B-boy Kaizoku Kranimal's Avatar

about chopper in his monster form, after franky throws him into the water and pulls him back on land.... franky says: even when you went crazy your nakama didnt hurt you, because of that i wont hurt you for attacking me earlier... *chopper was unconcious, and did he forget what he did to usopp :P! ...(franky really is a bastard, haha)

but anyhow, choppers brainpoint is the best thing using against franky, because he's a cyborg, and he could easily find a weakness....

and maybe in the future, some zoan type will steal choppers rumble ball and go crazy .... hmhm
    Last edited by Kranimal; December 18th, 2006 at 07:36 AM.
    Rookie of the Year
    -----------------------------------------<
    B-boying since.....

rate_my_story

I just thought of another question. what would happen if a zoan got their tail cut off then returned to human form?

Thats pretty nasty. The same could be said for Pell in his half-bird half-human form since that has arms, legs and wings... What if you cut his wings off while in that form?

if you cut his tail, he imediatly go back to his human form... well you can also destroy the moon...

Chopper not becoming fully human-looking is will probably be explained by Oda as psychologically or something. Not daring to or something, who knows, but it seems like a fun explanation :)

Quote Originally Posted by rate_my_story View Post
    I just thought of another question. what would happen if a zoan got their tail cut off then returned to human form?
    If it's a man, it's now a woman... ^^ lol
    - "I've killed 7 in a row" dixit USSOPP

Quote Originally Posted by ero_seinen View Post
    If it's a man, it's now a woman... ^^ lol
    Actually, most animals have their... things... hidden in their fur, so cercain persons wouldn't get her hands on them

Discovered Stowaway

Alot of the times, penis' and genitalia are left out in general. You never saw Pikachu running about with his wang flapping around.

This aint Hentai.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information