+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1311

Thread: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

  1. #1261

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Didn't Stan Lee say once "Everybody's somebody's favorite?"
    Yeah but meg hadn't been invented yet

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/OnePieceNewWorld/index/

    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.

  2. #1262
    The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Planet Zordoom

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Didn't Stan Lee say once "Everybody's somebody's favorite?"
    That's like trying to find comfort in nobody liking you because your mom will always love you lol.

    "The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

  3. #1263

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Nobody remembers Blade.
    .............I do I also remember he didn't always wear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  4. #1264

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    The Gifted episode one was okay, a bit on the basic side but I did like the fast pacing. Stuff was at least happening.

    Spoiler:
    I like each mutant power, especially the air shield, but no character stood out. The teen boy was as average as you can get (that cliche trip while running from the...discount sentinel robots ticked me off) but the older sister has potential. I expect great things from Lorna, Magneto's daughter. Blink, forgot her regular name, had me yelling why she doesn't train her power. Read too much MHA, I guess.

    They lay the foundation the X-men and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants aren't around anymore. That's fine, they're plenty of second stringers to fill in the void if done right. May as well throw in some New X-men characters down the road. Now that think of it, wish they had more teen mutants. A group like that with no adults to help them sounds good.

    A series about a family on the run kept me interested but I doubt the parents survive the season. At best one of them dies. Overall, not the best thing ever but not hot garbage either. Just...get better show, you're about mutants living in an X-men-less world. The story writes itself.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  5. #1265

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    The Gifted is out? I should get to that. But first I needed to watch Inhumans.

    With the internet's capability of being a vicious echo chamber of negativity, I had gotten to the point of dreading this show. So when I then eventually watched the first two episodes, I was well entertained. Low expectations probably played a role. It was very cheesy (not on purpose), there were questionable plot decisions and it generally looked like a Syfy show as opposed to the Netflix quality we might be used to. And still I'll be watching the next episode because the characters are surprisingly grey. This might not be on purpose and I'll find out soon but for now, I'm interested in this conflict. Spoilers below.

    Spoiler:
    The razor scene. It might not be easy to make a scene about shaving somebody bald dramatic. But maybe start with some sort of space razor? Something more interesting to distract from the process and get us quickly to the aftermath.

    The other Inhuman to get nerfed was Karnak. Because he falls of a cliff. He basically has Garnet's future vision. And he falls off a cliff. I really liked his powers including the visuals. I hope he gets to use it some more.

    I was confused by Crystal. She seems to have control over heat. But she also has a teleporting dog. Did she give the dog the ability? Is the dog an Inhuman? Anyway, Maximus is trying to get her on his side. Either she agrees and it might be frustrating. Or she only pretends to go along to betray him and that will be pretty trope-y. Maybe they can make it interesting. Or let's talk about the fact that Maximus's arguments are actually pretty solid. So maybe Crystal will work with him and they will be the good guys in the end (like Robot in Invincible?). But I kind of feel like the Royal Family is supposed to be the heroes even though there's not much reason to be rooting for them. Except that they're the underdogs right now. But Medusa also very much enjoyed (almost) murdering Auran. But she was a traitor. It's complicated...

    The stone face that teleports people was amusing.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  6. #1266

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Alright, I've seen The Gifted as well now. Not a whole lot to say about it so far except to agree with Nectar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    The Gifted episode one was okay, a bit on the basic side but I did like the fast pacing. Stuff was at least happening.

    Spoiler:
    I like each mutant power, especially the air shield, but no character stood out. The teen boy was as average as you can get (that cliche trip while running from the...discount sentinel robots ticked me off) but the older sister has potential. I expect great things from Lorna, Magneto's daughter. Blink, forgot her regular name, had me yelling why she doesn't train her power. Read too much MHA, I guess.
    I had every single one of these thoughts.

    They lay the foundation the X-men and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants aren't around anymore. That's fine, they're plenty of second stringers to fill in the void if done right. May as well throw in some New X-men characters down the road. Now that think of it, wish they had more teen mutants. A group like that with no adults to help them sounds good.

    A series about a family on the run kept me interested but I doubt the parents survive the season. At best one of them dies. Overall, not the best thing ever but not hot garbage either. Just...get better show, you're about mutants living in an X-men-less world. The story writes itself.
    I expected the dad to die at the end of the first episode. Guess he'll be around a little longer.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  7. #1267

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    The Gifted is out? I should get to that. But first I needed to watch Inhumans.

    With the internet's capability of being a vicious echo chamber of negativity, I had gotten to the point of dreading this show. So when I then eventually watched the first two episodes, I was well entertained. Low expectations probably played a role. It was very cheesy (not on purpose), there were questionable plot decisions and it generally looked like a Syfy show as opposed to the Netflix quality we might be used to. And still I'll be watching the next episode because the characters are surprisingly grey. This might not be on purpose and I'll find out soon but for now, I'm interested in this conflict. Spoilers below.

    Spoiler:
    The razor scene. It might not be easy to make a scene about shaving somebody bald dramatic. But maybe start with some sort of space razor? Something more interesting to distract from the process and get us quickly to the aftermath.

    The other Inhuman to get nerfed was Karnak. Because he falls of a cliff. He basically has Garnet's future vision. And he falls off a cliff. I really liked his powers including the visuals. I hope he gets to use it some more.

    I was confused by Crystal. She seems to have control over heat. But she also has a teleporting dog. Did she give the dog the ability? Is the dog an Inhuman? Anyway, Maximus is trying to get her on his side. Either she agrees and it might be frustrating. Or she only pretends to go along to betray him and that will be pretty trope-y. Maybe they can make it interesting. Or let's talk about the fact that Maximus's arguments are actually pretty solid. So maybe Crystal will work with him and they will be the good guys in the end (like Robot in Invincible?). But I kind of feel like the Royal Family is supposed to be the heroes even though there's not much reason to be rooting for them. Except that they're the underdogs right now. But Medusa also very much enjoyed (almost) murdering Auran. But she was a traitor. It's complicated...

    The stone face that teleports people was amusing.
    Thanks, Huschel. Glad it's not as bad as I heard. Still won't watch it but I'll keep reading your posts in case it gets better. The Agents of Shield podcast I listen to destroyed it. Just hope the showrunner never heads another Marvel series.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  8. #1268

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    I'm happy to keep giving my thoughts then. In more detail this time.

    Spoiler:
    So after Maximus staged the coup and forced his brother and the rest of the royal family to flee to earth, he is trying to abolish the caste system Attilan is built on. We keep hearing that everybody would suffer because there is not enough resources on the moon. According to the flashback there's only about 1400 people in the city and I assume those numbers stay very consistent. How hard can it really be to sustain such an amount of people? Especially considering that a lot of them have pretty useful abilities. Like influencing plant growth. Or manipulating elements. Anyway, Maximus doesn't get far before his captive Crystal gets away and without issue reunites with her teleporting dog. There were no more guards besides the first two in the throne room. So now she's on Hawaii like all the other ones and Lockjaw...gets hit by a guy on a quad who just happens to drive through the jungle. I guess that'll take him out of comission for a while. Nerfing the third member of the royal family after hairless Medusa and 'have-to-live-with-the-consquences-of-my-decisions' Karnak.

    Medusa copes way better than Karnak. I like her and Blackbolt's story the most so far and she is especially capable. Blackbolt is very passive which seems to be a character flaw he purposefully acquired because of his Voice. And it's also why Maximus got so annoyed with him. It's also because Loki Maximus is a frost giant human and the younger brother and therefore not at all fit to rule over Asgard Attilan. So yeah, Medusa pretty easily finds Blackbolt in prison thanks to the writers putting no obstacles in her way. Unfortunately he gets whisked away by some sort of Inhuman supporter before he can see her.

    Meanwhile Karnak is sad because he is no longer useful to his family and decides to join a clandestine mariuhana farm in the jungle. This sentence reminds me of the time when I made up stuff about Arrow and had people guess if it was fake or actually plot. This one is actually plot. Full of weed.

    This leaves us with Gorgon who dared Maximus to send troops his way because his new surfer friends told him to bring the fight to were he is. So imagine Gorgon's surprise when Maximus sends his troops to deal with him. His surfer friends who turn out to also be ex-soldiers with lots of weapons unfortunately didn't get the memo about firearms being useless in these kinds of TV shows. The one arrow that gets fired finds its mark. Not a single ambush machine gun bullet does. To be fair (I guess), maybe Gorgon didn't expect freshly released out of moon prison Mortis to be sent whose abilites are very similar to those of Cyclops. He's a little more chipper than Scott Summers even though people seem to be afraid of and/or annoyed by him. He and Auran seem to have a history, as well. I'll care a little bit for his sake.

    There's also a spunky scientist who suspects that people have teleported to earth from the moon and is in pursuit of them. She'll be the hacker friend who helps the royals accomodate to the Earthen Ways, I presume.

    When I write it out like this, it all seems very bad. And it's not exactly good. I wouldn't recommend the series. But I think it's watchable.
    Last edited by Huschel; October 7th, 2017 at 08:13 AM.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  9. #1269

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Thanks Huschel.
    Another Marvel series on the horizon.


    I only got basic Runaways knowledge but I know the comic was a hit. No clue if this officially fits in the MCU.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  10. #1270
    Discovered Stowaway BWYYWLTGHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    I only got basic Runaways knowledge but I know the comic was a hit. No clue if this officially fits in the MCU.
    The comic is great. :) If you like plot twists you'll probably want to avoid spoilers like the plague though. Dunno about the MCU but in the comic Cloak and Dagger shows up and seeing as they too are getting a TV series I'd assume they'll be in at least.

    EDIT: Or not, "In July, Loeb said there were no plans to crossover, nor to crossover across networks with the similarly themed Marvel's Runaways on Hulu. He added that Marvel wanted the series to find its footing before further connecting with other elements of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, saying "You'll see things that comment on each other; we try to touch base wherever we can... things that are happening in L.A. [where Runaways is set] are not exactly going to be affecting what's happening in New Orleans... It's being aware of it and trying to find a way for it to be able to discuss in a way that makes sense."[23]"

  11. #1271

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    In other words, they don't want to do it. Marvel TV and MCU are like family members forced to visit on holiday, yeah they're related but they don't wanna talk to each other. If you're gonna be like that then at least let TV shows create their own pocket continuity like the Netflixverse.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  12. #1272

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    I read Runaways (for the most part) when I heard about the TV series and because it had been a recommendation. I did like the story and the characters so I'll be looking forward to the first episode.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  13. #1273

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    The Gifted episode two was okay.

    Spoiler:
    This is a very Hollywood show. The classic Hollywood family at the bowling alley. The classic Hollywood prison scenes (kicking Lorna in the stomach was surprising though), even the dialogue is standard. The sister's hair refuses to get messy no matter what happens. And, why didn't they evacuate sooner? The base was comprised. At least get any non-essential personnel out of there.

    Again, the characters are just there, no real standouts. Do like the ending with the dad. Want to see where that goes.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  14. #1274

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Inhumans S1 Ep4

    Spoiler:
    A decent episode even though half of the plot lines are not very interesting. Really only Medusa and Blackbolt are keeping me entertained. And they reunite at the end so hopefully they keep going strong.

    Maxmimus is not quite as captivating but his motivation to undergo Terrigenesis again to actually acquire powers could lead to something good. He just straight up executes (or banishes) his opposition and apparently only staged this coup to further his own goals and maybe help the oppressed on the way, maybe. So that takes away from his character. But we'll see.

    Maximus is also in contact with the researcher that got Black Bolt out of prison which just makes this world much smaller. The scientiest immediately stops being loyal to Maximus once their connection gets revealed because he doesn't want to kill Black Bolt. Maximus clearly dislikes that but then later on tells Auran that Black Bolt needs to be kept alive. Shortly thereafter we end up in a standoff where Auran orders Mortis to just blow them all up in a giant gas explosion. It's all very confusing. I think that Maximus needs the research to continue so that he can insert appropriate DNA into his own to undergo Terrigenesis 2.0. Still, the actions don't really align with the goals.

    In the end Medusa busts them out with the help of Louise who gets developed more in this episode. Medusa bonds with her over...both of them having had parents that wanted to accomplish something. Louise's dad wanted to go to the moon but alas he never got picked for it. So that's why she studied hard to get there herself. Medusa's parents staged a revolution or tried to. She then had to take care of her little sister Crystal and I guess eventually got married to Black Bolt to appease the masses and because she wanted nothing to do with her mother and father. Anyway, the two women are now good friends. They also had to run from the police this episode so there were some obstacles which makes the reunion of king and queen feel a little bit more earned.

    Gorgon does nothing this episode. He trudges through the jungle running from an Inhuman that can track him. Except they don't even care right now because they've been sent to find Black Bolt.

    Karnak finds love in a hopeless place. His brain damage. His injury prevents him from seeing all the horrible consequences of getting closer to Marihuana lady so he just jumps right in. Or rather she does and he goes along. Meanwhile, Marihuana lad #1 stares at them with hatred in his eyes.

    Crystal has a meetcute with some guy whose ex.girlfriend is a vet in training. The vet gets more character development than Crystal in her 3 minutes of screen time. She also treats Lockjaw which puts him out of commission for some time.

    And that's where we are at the halfway point of the season. My advice: leave Karnak and Gorgon to live in the jungle and get Crystal back in a position to question her royal family.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  15. #1275
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    For inhumans I'm currently cutting corners by watching the reactions of the Blind wave channel. That managed to get me back to arrow and convinced me to watch shield so who knows.I don't mind a series I can laugh at but 42 minutes is to long for that and most likely ridiculous choice would just pissed. It seems the guy for Blackbolt is doing a decent job and Medusa definitely feels like the kind of character I would like.

    Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

  16. #1276

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    For inhumans I'm currently cutting corners by watching the reactions of the Blind wave channel. That managed to get me back to arrow and convinced me to watch shield so who knows.I don't mind a series I can laugh at but 42 minutes is to long for that and most likely ridiculous choice would just pissed. It seems the guy for Blackbolt is doing a decent job and Medusa definitely feels like the kind of character I would like.
    Oh yeah, reaction channels is how I've been watching the Flash and parts of Arrow. I feel like that's the right way for me.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    The Gifted episode two was okay.

    Spoiler:
    This is a very Hollywood show. The classic Hollywood family at the bowling alley. The classic Hollywood prison scenes (kicking Lorna in the stomach was surprising though), even the dialogue is standard. The sister's hair refuses to get messy no matter what happens. And, why didn't they evacuate sooner? The base was comprised. At least get any non-essential personnel out of there.

    Again, the characters are just there, no real standouts. Do like the ending with the dad. Want to see where that goes.
    I liked episode 2 just fine and 3 was better.

    Ep2
    Spoiler:
    I also thought the 'get medical treatment for an injured companion' plot was very Hollywood. But it gave us a lot of Amy Acker so I quite enjoyed it. Really, as long as this show will be Amy Acker & the Mutants, I'll be watching. While watching episode 2 I really didn't care too much whenever a teenager was on screen but fortunately that changed with the next one.

    Ep3
    Spoiler:
    Andy Strucker is such a little Erik. I am not really blaming him for lashig out against the angry mob though. That's the time to use your earthquake powers. But don't make parking meters explode in broad daylight, please. Be smarter.

    The father had a nice short arc and I never blamed him either for the actions he took even though they were clearly selfish. And in the end, he even does the heroic deed.

    Polaris has grown on me, same as Eclipse. And their short flashback sold me on them as a couple even. They made a tiny Aurora Borealis! That's OTP levels of adorable.

    Blink more or less just gets abused by everybody because her powers are just that useful. Dreamer implants memories into her to give her something to care about. Guess what, I don't blame her. It's this week's theme apparently. Hopefully Blink can get rid of those memories though, maybe they fade over time. Otherwise that would just be sad. Which it might end up being.

    Overall I'm enjoying the show and the characters. The plot is fine, I assume the rest of the season will be about busting Reed and Polaris out of super jail. Although they might be resolving that rather quickly and apparently there's 7 episodes left.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  17. #1277

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Inhumans S1 Ep5

    Spoiler:
    Eh. Almost everybody gets reunited by the end. But eh.

    Locus gets forced to use her echolocation powers to find Karnak which she complains about because she actually always wanted to be a doctor. Medusa remarks that everybody has to put their powers to the best use and can't be doing anything else. I remember the Inhuman with the weird projector eyes in the first episode whose power it was to be a Flintstonian application. Sucks to be him. Anyway, Medusa further throws it into Locus's face that the great Maximus forced her to go to earth to use her powers just the same. I guess this is enough to make her think things over because soon after she begs Black Bolt to become a better ruler. Oh, did I mention she dies because she got fatally shot? No? The show didn't really make it too clear either when that happened exactly. Suddenly she was dying and nobody was worried about some sort of sniper. I guess they all knew that Locus had been shot in the brawl five minutes earlier, she just didn't bother to mention it. She does tell Medusa that Crystal is on Hawaii though.

    Specifically she is having a good old time with a very annoying love interest who is apparently supposed to be the epitome of Hawaiianess. I hope that's not true. 'I just do what I want. Like a handstand! Oh my god, I'm so crazy. I'll run into the ocean now!! Eh, your family? Nah, let's have fun instead!' And Crystal just goes along. This is the opposite of what I asked for.

    Another questionable choice made by a love interest: Karnak's confidant tells him that they have to split up now. Why? Oh because sometimes life is just like that. Okay...but why specifically right now? I suppose it's because she wants to get treated at a hospital and they can't all tag along. I accept that. But it was weirdly written. She got shot, by the way. But that incident was more obvious. Marihuana dude #1 did it and apparently Marihuana dude #2 already got killed last week. And then this week 5 more marihuana dudes show up, kill MD #1 and then get beaten up by Inhumans.

    Meanwhile, Maximus is going mad on the moon. He doesn't really have anybody who trusts him so he has to complain to his father's statue. He acknowledges how weird that is. 3 more episode for him to totally lose it.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  18. #1278

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    Inhumans S1Ep6

    Spoiler:
    This was maybe one of the better episodes but it still included very bad writing decisions.

    Like only loosely tying up the unconscious guy who just needs to lift his mask to make everything explode. This decision led to everything exploding 5 seconds later, including the guy himself and Gorgon.

    Or like preparing a trap for the royal family by sending backup soldiers to earth - which first of all, the royal family never even saw as a possibility - and then not using them at all. If it weren't for that, this little mission would have been pretty well executed. I particularly enjoyed Auran facing her potential mortality.

    Basically all that happens is that they find Crystal and take care of Maximus's earth strike team. Which ends with a couple deaths and the abandonment of all their human friends they have made so far.

    Meanwhile Maximus goes Mad and becomes more paranoid. But maybe that's not the right word to use when everybody really wants to kill you. He doesn't quite look like a threat right now.

    Two episodes to go.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  19. #1279

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    I didn't have a chance to review episode 7 before so here's a double feature.

    Spoiler:
    Gorgon had died at the end of 6. Okay. So 7 is when the freshly reunited royal family teleported to a secret bunker under Attilan. This is an extremely secret bunker that nobody but Blackbolt even knew existed. Oh, before that Blackbolt reveals that he had a secret plan and they meet up with their cousin Triton who is not actually dead. Did I mention Triton in these? Well, he's not dead. He was just hiding out in the ocean for 6 episodes as a secret weapon. So then they go to the secret bunker and Medusa is sick of all the secrets. Blackbolt has no retort.

    Anyway, they organize a public meeting with Maximus. Maximus wants the scientist human to help him undergo a second Terrigenesis. In exchange, he betrays the royals in front of all of Attilan. There's no consequences.

    Meanwhile, Karnak really wants to expose Gorgon's dead body to Terrigen mist again and seeks Auran's help who has healing properties. She just wants to live and thinks it's a good idea to hedge her bets. So after everybody else tells Karnak that this is a bad idea because of legends warning of a second Terrigenesis, he goes right ahead and injects Gorgon with Auran's 'DNA'. It doesn't seem to work at first and then Karnak has to run away. In the end, Gorgon awakes.

    Also, Maximus gets captured by Triton and Blackbolt and he explains that the protective bubble around Attilan will deteriorate were he to die.

    I feel like that's all that happened. It was a pretty good episode for Inhumans. Which makes it...okay

    ---

    In the final episode, Maximus doesn't feel like stopping the destruction of Attilan. Auran leaves him for good. Gorgon goes semi-crazy and kills Declan (the scientist) before Karnak can kind of reign him in. Gorgon and Karnak meet three diferent royals one after another and every time we get to hear that a second Terrigenesis was a terrible idea.

    Medusa wants to confront (the escaped) Maximus. The actress has actually been very good and she is in this scene as well. Maximus doesn't care to listen so Medusa destroys the last Terrigen crystal left on the moon (she had whisked the rest away to Earth - in exchange the ashes of Louise's dad get taken to the moon which ties up that storyline neatly, not sure if I mentioned it but it was nice).

    That's really all that happens. The barrier is destroyed, the royal family convinces their people to escape to Earth via stone wall Inhuman. Blackbolt locks his brother away in the secret bunker with food and beverages lasting forever (it doesn't need the barrier). They conversate about a secret enemy of the Inhumans that made Blackbolt want to take the throne even though he was going to let Maximus inherit it. We don't get to know who that is.

    The end.
    I don't even know if I hate-watched this series. My interest in it did quickly fade but I was entertained by every episode. Give me a season 2 and I'll see if it gets better. Or don't.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


    3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

  20. #1280

    Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

    So...no one watching Punisher?

    NNID: jervinnectar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts