+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1611

Thread: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

Glad you're watching past seasons desa. You can fill me in when I forget stuff. Sorry, Huschel. Sashay away.
    Spoiler:
    Miss Huschel
    Miss Huuuschel
    Miss...Huschel.

Yo-yo did it!
    Spoiler:
    She finally told someone.

This episode was a uphill battle for me. The second I noticed Coulson and Talbot didn't have cold breath my suspension of disbelief plummeted. Couldn't wait for the snow scenes to end.

Deke needs training or give him a rule book or something. And, yes, I thought Hale was dead too. I wonder if its love or some kind of Hydra programming.

Yo-yo whooping Superior's ass was great. I wonder if he's done. Blood was leaking from his head. Talbot was fantastic this episode, again. Sucks he's programmed. I don't think he's making out this season alive.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Glad you're watching past seasons desa. You can fill me in when I forget stuff. Sorry, Huschel. Sashay away.
    I'm notexactly watching the show. I'm watching a bunch of reaction and combine it with knowledge I have to fill the gap. I am at s2e6. Sky family drama is probably the most boring part right now.

Yo-yo did it!
    It was about damn time.
    Spoiler:
    pun intended

Spoiler:
    She finally told someone.

This episode was a uphill battle for me. The second I noticed Coulson and Talbot didn't have cold breath my suspension of disbelief plummeted. Couldn't wait for the snow scenes to end.

Deke needs training or give him a rule book or something. And, yes, I thought Hale was dead too. I wonder if its love or some kind of Hydra programming.

Yo-yo whooping Superior's ass was great. I wonder if he's done. Blood was leaking from his head. Talbot was fantastic this episode, again. Sucks he's programmed. I don't think he's making out this season alive.

Spoiler:
    I really hope it's not programming for Ruby. She had a pretty relation with her mother up to 6 months ago.

Deke need to be sent back into the future or trapped in a cage. The character is really annoying.

Since it wasn't the superior's original head(Hale has it) he should be fine. He probably can't make a new one but Hale should be able to send someone get the robot and fix it.

I just watched the episode with Ice boy so I caught up just in time to understand the callback to the Programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Miss Huschel
    Miss Huuuschel
    Miss...Huschel.
    Spoiler:
    Get these cookies, baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Spoiler:
    Since it wasn't the superior's original head(Hale has it) he should be fine. He probably can't make a new one but Hale should be able to send someone get the robot and fix it.
    Spoiler:
    When I was watching it I noticed that Ivanbot was being unusually defensive but I had to read about it somewhere else that this might actually have been the human head on a robot body. Nectar mentioned the blood. All the (other) robots stopped when his head got splattered. Plus, Hale said that she wants to test the infusion machine on human tissue. She probably wouldn't just put a head in a jar in there. So this might have been it for the Russian.
    I'm also happy to hear that you're experiencing the earlier seasons, desa. :D They really were babies back then. And yes, Mack as the Fitz whisperer is probably my favourite Mack.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I also pretty much 100% side with the Invincibles. To be fair, Daisy is doing her job and she has no first-hand proof like the others. But geez, trust your scientists. :P
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

Spoiler:

I don't want Coulson and May romantically involved. So the love you thing I wasn't a fan off especially in the middle of them arguing his actions. It transform legit critism(on both sides) into just emotional response from May.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Spoiler:

I don't want Coulson and May romantically involved. So the love you thing I wasn't a fan off especially in the middle of them arguing his actions. It transform legit critism(on both sides) into just emotional response from May.

Spoiler:
    But it seems like this was where the series was naturally leading them for a few seasons now. It seemed obvious they love each other. I don't think the admission dilutes her arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:
    But it seems like this was where the series was naturally leading them for a few seasons now. It seemed obvious they love each other. I don't think the admission dilutes her arguement.
    Spoiler:
    I agree. May is much too level-headed and sensible to let her emotions get in the way like that.

I trust [she knows] what she's doing, and if it's a problem...
    [She]'ll end it.
    Spoiler:

Good episode this but at the same time It made me interested in the rest. I'm sure the conflict is not resolved but with the characters so sure they did I no longer am in a rush to see what's coming next. The characters have the pressure lift of so the pressure is also lift off for me and I am confortable waiting to know what's coming.

^Think we hit the calm before the storm. Not sure if next episode will be moving pieces into place or just go nuts out the gate.

Spoiler:
    Three cheers for Yo-yo! Happy she didn't listen to Daisy. She cut off her arms and may destroy the world. Good freaking bye!

Question is who/what destroys the planet? Daisy's still a candidate but under some insane circumstances. Hydra's pretty much done. Hale can only point the aliens at Shield. Still don't know if we're getting an Infinity War tie-in. If its the final season I'm fine if we don't. Deke was great. I hope he doesn't die, but I hope he doesn't end up with Daisy.

My guess we're gonna go Shield VS Confederacy with a hit of Hale who may go destroyer on everyone. All while leaving enough room for character wrap-ups and the Avengers saying goodbye to Phil on his deathbed. Well...maybe the Defenders. ...The Runaways? Fine, I'll settle for the Inhumans.

Agents of Shield S5Ep18 - All Roads Lead...

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I'm also on YoYo's side. She made a call based on the information she had available. If this had been the finale, she would have saved the world. As it is, probably not so much. Why did Ruby only absorb 8%? That's very deliberate. Is Hale gonna take in the rest herself?

So Hale has been in contact with the Confederacy who wants Gravitonium in exchange for protection. Hale had kept the gravitonium hidden and tried to ally herself with Shield in order to make Daisy into a super weapon to defend earth. But now that she can't be bothered to care anymore, she sics the aliens on Shield. Did I get that right? Okay, her motivations make sense to me now. And Ruby just wants to be strong to impress her mom. That works, too.

The scenes between Ruby, Strucker and FitzSimmons seemed to go on forever. It was all very repetitive.

Is Deke still a little bit on drugs? He used to be smarter.

'You can't put yourself at risk like that.' 'We'll make those decisions Phil, not you.' Seems kind of hypocritical. Or does Phil have to say ily before he gets a say? Speaking of which. Who died and made Daisy the permanent hardass boss? I thought she wanted Coulson back to be in charge again. But suddenly nobody even brings that up anymore and Daisy makes all the calls.

What was the point of the Talbot scenes? Hale had him brainwashed but at this point she didn't actually care anymore. Or at least, she had bigger worries. And then nothing seems to come of it all. Although I am happy that Talbot didn't kill Polly.

I liked the episode's ending and I wonder where we go from here but it was an unusually long road for me to get there.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    YoYo was right to do what she did. Daisy said she had Ruby coming around? What was she watching? Ruby kept screaming and shattering stuff. She was not stabilizing.

So inhumans was Thor 3 mixed in with the joke about Gendry still rowing...

Huschel is it worth watching? Maybe as some kind of so bad it's good thing?

Eh. It's not abysmal, not really. But therefore it fails the 'so bad it's good' test. I was entertained while I was watching but I probably would not have watched 22 episodes.

If you need somerhing to watch, go with full episodes of AoS. :P
    Spoiler:

Agents of Shield S5Ep19 - Option Two

This was so gooooood!

Spoiler:
    I loved it. There was so much tension. Between the aliens and the humans and also between the team members. I watch this show for the characters and in the middle of the an apocalypse there is still always enough time to make it human and personal for the people involved. Subverting (some) tropes doesn't hurt either: 'Look May, this probably isn't the best time...' 'It's not!'

May is the best person in the multiverse. When she doesn't challenge YoYo's choice and just tries to help her deal with the consequences... <3

Daisy is on a quest to seasons of the past. She has collected key items from S1 and S2 already. Will she manage to assemble the rest? Or maybe that's it. I'm not sure how they will get Coulson to Garrett himself. Maybe the same way Talbot ended up with the Gravitonium. Several questionable choices were needed for that to happen. But nothing was too improbable. So he lifts Coulson out of the base like some sort of angel. How does he handle the Gravitonium inside if him? Did Hall and Quinn escape from it last episode?

YoYo seems to believe that they have now passed the point where they could have let Coulson die. Because if Daisy hadn't gone to find a cure, she would have been able to stop the invasion? That might be it. Why does Elena say that future YoYo has been through this who knows how many times? Wouldn't it just always be exactly one time and then there's a new iteration with no memories of the last loop? Future YoYo could only warn her of what happened in her own personal iteration. Daisy does call YoYo's logic into question, I guess.

Davis! I care about your story! He can be glad that he has a name because Agent Person got immediately skewered by those ravagers and I don't think he's coming back. Those guys were at times menacing but at other times just looked like some dudes. Didn't necessarily convey the fact that they are unstoppable. The way they moved reminded me of the first Turok-Han we see on Buffy. That's when they were scary.

Fitz and Jemma split up but Deke is still existing. Nobody wonders why Jemma asks that question. I don't believe they have told people about their grand-son. Have they? Maybe it came up when they trapped Mack, I don't recall.

What will happen now?! I don't know! It's exciting!

But yes, Coulson. You always listen to the whole menu. Option 3 might have broken the loop.

PS: Forgot to mention an unfortunate joke. They're talking about a female looking person with balls and the Candy Man calls it weird alien stuff. That doesn't seem like this show.
    Last edited by Huschel; April 28th, 2018 at 12:50 AM.
    Spoiler:

The preview for next week's episode ... good lord

Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Agents of Shield S5Ep19 - Option Two

This was so gooooood!

Spoiler:
    I loved it. There was so much tension. Between the aliens and the humans and also between the team members. I watch this show for the characters and in the middle of the an apocalypse there is still always enough time to make it human and personal for the people involved. Subverting (some) tropes doesn't hurt either: 'Look May, this probably isn't the best time...' 'It's not!'

May is the best person in the multiverse. When she doesn't challenge YoYo's choice and just tries to help her deal with the consequences... <3

Daisy is on a quest to seasons of the past. She has collected key items from S1 and S2 already. Will she manage to assemble the rest? Or maybe that's it. I'm not sure how they will get Coulson to Garrett himself. Maybe the same way Talbot ended up with the Gravitonium. Several questionable choices were needed for that to happen. But nothing was too improbable. So he lifts Coulson out of the base like some sort of angel. How does he handle the Gravitonium inside if him? Did Hall and Quinn escape from it last episode?

YoYo seems to believe that they have now passed the point where they could have let Coulson die. Because if Daisy hadn't gone to find a cure, she would have been able to stop the invasion? That might be it. Why does Elena say that future YoYo has been through this who knows how many times? Wouldn't it just always be exactly one time and then there's a new iteration with no memories of the last loop? Future YoYo could only warn her of what happened in her own personal iteration. Daisy does call YoYo's logic into question, I guess.

Davis! I care about your story! He can be glad that he has a name because Agent Person got immediately skewered by those ravagers and I don't think he's coming back. Those guys were at times menacing but at other times just looked like some dudes. Didn't necessarily convey the fact that they are unstoppable. The way they moved reminded me of the first Turok-Han we see on Buffy. That's when they were scary.

Fitz and Jemma split up but Deke is still existing. Nobody wonders why Jemma asks that question. I don't believe they have told people about their grand-son. Have they? Maybe it came up when they trapped Mack, I don't recall.

What will happen now?! I don't know! It's exciting!

But yes, Coulson. You always listen to the whole menu. Option 3 might have broken the loop.

PS: Forgot to mention an unfortunate joke. They're talking about a female looking person with balls and the Candy Man calls it weird alien stuff. That doesn't seem like this show.
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't feeling the aliens at all. Liking Fitz/Deke moments. Just when I thought Fitz was coming around he dropped that gramps line, wonderful.

Forgot about Centipede! Coulson just might survive the series. Or, at least provide a get out of death card if they're renewed. Talbot's Gravatron, yikes. No idea where this is going. Actually, I do. Hale got herself a living weapon.

That argument at the beginning. Love it. That's right Yo-yo, I got your back! And screw you, Mack. Why you gotta do her wrong? Agreed, Hushel. May is great this episode. And lol at the background agents. Soon as they talked I knew they'd die.

Sidenote: No Infinity War spoilers, but I'll tag it for the heck of it.
    Spoiler:
    If this wasn't the last season. Oh, baby! The movie tie-in could've been a Winter Soldier level game changer.

Is there obvious Infinity War spoilers in today's Shield? Haven't seen Infinity yet.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

No but there is a reference to the film that’s non spoilery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is — maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is — doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

Agents of Shield had three options: 1. Never reference Infinity War. 2. Mention it in passing (last week) and never bring it up again. 3. Go all in.
    Spoiler:

Three it is.
    No way. No freaking way you can drop Thanos' name and not address the end of the movie. They passed the point of no return. The only question is how they'll address it. If what the showrunners say is true, and they treat this as the final season then it won't be addressed until the last minutes of the series after everything else is out the way. I was shocked they're going there for the "final" season, but ending it with the movie tie-in will guarantee AoS fans and MCU fans in general demand another season. Good play showrunners.

Anyway, Graviton is here and he's crazy, shocking. Love his costume. And just as predicted, the destroyer will destroy, uh oh. Kassius' dad must have +5 charisma. Mack, stop with the self-righteous BS. Shield kills people. They may not want to but they do it. Deke was great once again. I hope he doesn't die. If Yo-yo was smart she'd leave now, but she won't because of Mack.

Oh, Hale no! The last (?) head of Hydra is dead. Hale was a good villain. I'll miss her as an antagonist. Seriously, AoS. You opened that can of Infinity worms, you better eat it.

Nooo. Why did I open that spoiler tag?! All I read was
    Spoiler:
    Go all in!
    I haven't been able to watch the latest episode yet but that makes me...tingle.
    Spoiler:

Episode 20.
    Spoiler:
    Anyone else feel like Daisy has taken a huge step backwards in character lately? Like...How is she able to be so oblivious about Deke having a massive crush on her? Also I'm still siding with YoYo. Ruby was not viable. Why has she deluded herself into thinking Ruby could have been stable? I'm not really liking Deke's whole motivation to do anything revolving around Daisy all the time either. If this goes into another season I hope they address that.

Mack is also making me like him a whole lot less too. Ruby was an immediate threat. He really never sees the big picture. Like ever...and he holds grudges over dumb stuff.

Is Gravitron a notable character? The name doesn't ring a bell. Too bad Glenn is coming unhinged in the paranoid douche canoe sort of way.

At least the show makes a mention of the Thanos stuff. But I'm curious of the timeline. Is Thanos actually on the planet?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information