View Poll Results: Which festival has the better setlist?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shakuyaku and Tashigi

    93 31.63%
  • Bon Kurei and Enel

    201 68.37%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 132

Thread: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

  1. #1

    Default Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012



    Tashigi: Lilith Fair? *scowl*
    Shakky: Oh, you're performing, too?
    Tashigi: Performing? *scowl*
    Shakky: Look, Tashigi-chan, it's our rivals!
    Bon: Hellokama~~~! Sorry to have to do this, but Lilith Fair wouldn't let me on the stage. So now Nari-chan and I will have to team up to defeat you.
    Announcer: Heaven or Hell, Round 4, START!
    Enel: Hold on a second, mortal. Explain this creepiness.
    Bon: Excuse me?
    Enel: What in Bilka is Nari-chan supposed to mean?
    Bon: Nari-chan, the match has started.
    Enel: Don't change the subject.
    Bon: Nari-chan, Glasses-chan is charging toward you.
    Enel: Answer the question.
    Bon: Nari-chan, you've been impaled.
    Enel: This is your judgment. Now be judged, fool.
    Bon: Nari-chan, there's so much blood. It's everywhere.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    The poll looks so awesome when you're the first voter.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    It's time to pay tabs and mop some floors.

    Let's go, SHAKUSHIGI

  4. #4
    シルバーズ・レイリー ShortY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Bonel/Bonnaroo it is !

    Spoiler:
    Sorry Shakky to bad you got in a team with Tashigi

    Last edited by ShortY; September 6th, 2012 at 09:27 AM.





  5. #5

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Well this kind of hurts my feelings.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012


  7. #7

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Voted for the pair screwed over by Sattori's balls.

  8. #8
    Lost in Traslation Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    I like Bon-chan, but don't like Enel ...he's too generic as a villian, a standard egomainiac psychopath.
    While both are egomaniacs, Hodi & Crocodile are not generic. I prefer Hodi's type of psycho and Croco-boy's style of crimeboss.

    I like both of the ladies, they have their own inner strength of character. Tashigi's character has gotten more fleshed out in the Punk Hazard arc. Love how whe yelled back at Smoker when they were first returned to their bodies. After he scolded her for begginf for her life, she yelled thatliving so they can save the kids were more important
    So voting for the ladies.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012


    OPPA BONEL STYLE!

  10. #10
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    I love Eneru and I love Bon Chan, but I think we doeth need more chikas... plus those two girls are awesome and deserve more lo-

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    ...shit.
    Last edited by zachri; September 6th, 2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Already voted.

  11. #11
    Борітеся поборете Lef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ukraine

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post

    OPPA BONEL STYLE!
    I don't get this, I don't get this at all, but I'm voting it.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Mad fucking props.

    Seriously!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    I love Eneru and I love Bon Chan, but I think we doeth need more chikas... plus those two girls are awesome and deserve more lo-



    ...shit.
    Don't even play Zach!

    You know that shit is money right there!!!

    YOU KNOW IT IS!!


    OPP!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    bahahaha awesome stuff!


    a mood come alive.



  14. #14

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post

    Tashigi: Lilith Fair? *scowl*
    Shakky: Oh, you're performing, too?
    Tashigi: Performing? *scowl*
    Shakky: Look, Tashigi-chan, it's our rivals!
    Bon: Hellokama~~~! Sorry to have to do this, but Lilith Fair wouldn't let me on the stage. So now Nari-chan and I will have to team up to defeat you.
    Announcer: Heaven or Hell, Round 4, START!
    Enel: Hold on a second, mortal. Explain this creepiness.
    Bon: Excuse me?
    Enel: What in Bilka is Nari-chan supposed to mean?
    Bon: Nari-chan, the match has started.
    Enel: Don't change the subject.
    Bon: Nari-chan, Glasses-chan is charging toward you.
    Enel: Answer the question.
    Bon: Nari-chan, you've been impaled.
    Enel: This is your judgment. Now be judged, fool.
    Bon: Nari-chan, there's so much blood. It's everywhere.
    "Nari-chan" XDD
    This is absolutely hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Mad fucking props.

    Seriously!
    Thanks, Gekko! I just couldn't resist.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Those 2 pics surely got my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    i'm pretty sure it's the first time i'm voting for enel...damn mister 2
    I want my dofla VS Robin!

  17. #17
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    I'm voting Bonel
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  18. #18
    the answer is screaming zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body I hope

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Don't even play Zach!

    You know that shit is money right there!!!

    YOU KNOW IT IS!!


    OPP!
    IS THAT SO?
    Hidden:

  19. #19

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post

    OPPA BONEL STYLE!
    Best thing I've seen all day. Voting Bonel.


  20. #20
    Discovered Stowaway Mastello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Lilith Fair vs. Bonnaroo 2012

    Sucks that I didn't/don't have any time to make campaigns, but I'm rooting for Bon/Enel. Runner-ups of the past two years deserve to go as far as possible this year too imo, I would have voted Bon in the second round too had he not been against Fred.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts