Closed Thread
Page 220 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 26011

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Mate View Post
    yeah i know but look at the size of her tits.. why do Japanese manga writers always make them massive ones I don't know, looks way out of proportion
    Because it would be weird if their eyes were bigger than their boobs.
    Veni, Vedi, Vici.

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Her first interaction with the crew is not with Luffy. She'll not be a nakama.
    Some long-term predictions:
    Vegapunk with Paw-Paw fruit for Nakama!!!
    Kaidou is gonna be killed by Blackbeard and get his strongest Zoan DF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by parklane21 View Post
    Her first interaction with the crew is not with Luffy. She'll not be a nakama.
    Spoiler:

I wish that guy would have joined the crew. He would be SUPER addition.
    http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v35/c329/12.html
    All hail Machvise-sama, Arlong Park Character Tournament 2016 Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Koliber View Post

I wish that guy would have joined the crew. He would be SUPER addition.
    http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v35/c329/12.html
    Hahaha. Ok, I forgot Franky, my bad.
    Some long-term predictions:
    Vegapunk with Paw-Paw fruit for Nakama!!!
    Kaidou is gonna be killed by Blackbeard and get his strongest Zoan DF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Who is this Greg you speak of?
    Not a 100% sure but i think Greg is a user in AP forums that works at Shueisha (the company that releases OP) and apparently knows Oda.
    Last edited by MadieV; June 27th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    Not a 100% sure but i think Greg is a user in AP forums that works in Shueisha (the company that releases OP) and apparently knows Oda.
    Hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by parklane21 View Post
    Hahaha. Ok, I forgot Franky, my bad.
    That's okay so did I. I tried to think of someone to say differently. I first thougth of Chopper and his interaction with Nami but then remembered he first encountered Luffy on the end of the cliff where he climbed up with the unconscious Sanji & Nami. So didn't think Chopper counted.
    Nami he encountered on his own, Others like Usopp, Sanji, Robin & Brook were also first encountered Luffy when he with a few members or the full crew.
    For some reason I forgot that Franky's first encounter with the crew wasn't when Luffy was present but when Usopp was alone.

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha
    Did i get trolled by my informant? Tell me quick so i can delete my previous post and save myself from further embarrassment.
    Last edited by MadieV; June 27th, 2013 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Mate View Post
    yeah i know but look at the size of her tits.. why do Japanese manga writers always make them massive ones I don't know, looks way out of proportion
    Are you implying having big tits makes someone a bimbo. Because that's a really stupid fucking thing to say or think.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Are you implying having big tits makes someone a bimbo. Because that's a really stupid fucking thing to say or think.
    '
    Sorry good sir, nah I didn't haha, I didn't mean it like that. What I mean is that the ridiculous proportions are fucked up and are bimboish

Did i get trolled by my informant? Tell me quick so i can delete my previous post and save myself from further embarrassment.
    Greg is CCC like six years ago. A regular on the forums who began learning Japanese, moved to Japan, etc. In Greg's case he got married and lives there permanently. I can't say you got trolled, but Greg's just a regular guy with an extensive collection of One Piece paraphernalia and knowledge.

Greg is CCC like six years ago. A regular on the forums who began learning Japanese, moved to Japan, etc. In Greg's case he got married and lives there permanently. I can't say you got trolled, but Greg's just a regular guy with an extensive collection of One Piece paraphernalia and knowledge.
    ...who took part in a Japanese show and battled against Oda's editors (correct me if I'm wrong) with raw facts :D
    And he's got an autograph =)

Quote Originally Posted by kagehisa View Post
    Baby 5 and Violet can both join. Then we'd have 8 boobs on the crew 0.0
    I think Luffy is a big enough boob for the entire crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Who is this Greg you speak of?
    Possibly the most meticulous One Piece fan around - and surely its harshest critic -, frequent contributor of the podcast, and bringer of news from Jump Festa, Greg is known for even being able to count the strands of hair Luffy has. He created a website named TheGrandLine.com to provide information about Japanese culture and some manga, One Piece mainly, which is meticulously detailed.

Greg is passionate about being exposed to One Piece in the form its creator intended, in the actual magazine on paper, and usually avoids spoilers to the best of his ability, but he has checked spoilers at least twice on record. If you want to know Oda's shoe size, ask him. Rumors say that he has not been able to sleep for years because the sand art he continues to send to Usopp's Gallery continue to be ignored by Oda. This was alleviated after he went on television in a national One Piece trivia contest, twice, the second time defeating the actual One Piece editors with his knowledge of obscure minitua. He's also done fundraisers to help Japan after the giant earthquake, and made several other media appearances, and is a frequent contributor to the One Piece podcast, often going to crazy extremes to make it to, and report on, Jump Festa.

Greg once mentioned that Akaboshi- Ibun Suikoden had cool art, and this was taken out of context by other posters to mean it was his new favorite series.

Greg currently has the largest collection of Pandaman sightings in the world.

Greg will never be a mod.

Greg maintained the popular Dragon Ball Z-centered website 'The Ultimate DBZ Information Site' when he was in middle school. Although he looks back fondly on the experience of solo-maintaining a site that at the height of its popularity reached well over 1,000 accesses per day back when the Internet was still young, it remains something that he created when he was both naivete and inexperienced in professionalism., which led to his working for The Beckett DBZ Collector, an unofficial Dragon Ball-centered monthly magazine that was sold around the world.

Greg is currently an English teacher living in Japan with his wife. His proposal and wedding, according to those who have seen his proposal on YouTube, was incredible, cost a small fortune in yen and put all other men to shame.

Greg displays endless love for the movies "Hook", "Fish Story," and the television series "Lost."

Greg has met Kazuki Yao, the seiyuu for Jango, Mr. 2, and Franky on the streets of Japan. Greg was of course, wearing a One Piece shirt at the time, but did not bother the man, for he was getting his mack on at the time.

Greg made direct eye contact with Oda himself at JUMP Festa 2007 when he held up an 'I *heart OP' sign at the end of the One Piece Stage event.

Greg *does* work at Shueisha now, in some capacity. He has a monthly OP column that's printed in one of the mags, which came about after he was on trivia show... twice.

He hasn't met Oda, (far as I know) but has met his editors and possibly an assistant or two.
    Last edited by Robby; June 27th, 2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: thank you apforums wiki... out of date though you are
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I suppose even the explanation of this guy couldn't be simple as the ones before this. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Greg *does* work at Shueisha now, in some capacity. He has a monthly OP column that's printed in one of the mags, which came about after he was on trivia show... twice.
    Well then I guess my hysterical laughter seems rather silly now. I wasn't aware of his career change (congrats to him!), so I stand corrected.

Discovered Stowaway

why did violet became a candidate by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    why did violet became a candidate by the way?
    The consensus was that it was the fact that she has a pair of boobs.

The consensus was that it was the fact that she has a pair of boobs.
    I honestly think this is the thinking process.

"Mm, pretty lady, make me head tingle funny , more head tingle?? Want!! Lady be in cast would make for head tingle , yes let have."

I can kind of see where Violet seems possible after this chapter. It's conceivable that she won't be welcome in the Doflamingo family and will need somewhere new to go, and she has an interesting devil fruit. I don't buy it, but it's not as bad as Perona.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Baby 5 Has no chance. That's completely foolish. There is no base on her being even potential. There's not enough info known about, Violet to join anyways. Unless she's strong enough and has enough qualities that are SH qualities she has no chance of joining. You perverted guys need to think more clearly. If she falls in love with, Sanji that makes it even worse.

Sarcasm detection ability: Nil

Closed Thread

Thread Information