+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 931 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931
Results 18,601 to 18,605 of 18605

Thread: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Default Re: Next Strawhat Crewmate (Vol. 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    "Red Light District Queen" Stussy's dream is to find employment from the greatest pimp of all time. Who makes for a better candidate than the future Pirate King? Her crewmate position will dub her as the captain's ever loyal Bottom Bitch.
    I took her title to mean that she herself is the top pimp. A madame. Carrot can join her when she doesn't join the Straw Hats.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainYama View Post
    KEK. Also I love how refined and elegant Stussy looks, but man this entire arc has been crazy with the women. Just Smoothie and especially Praline were top tier for me, and now Stussy. And that doesn't even count the other women in BMs crew.
    Haha, I agree, this has been Oda's best round of designing different female characters since...well, Amazon Lily.

Praline's design is just...<3

Flying Blue Cat's Return Katzztar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Birdman what is his dream?
    To assassinate Big Bird and all other 'giant birds are friendly' types. Ronald McDonald's feathery friend is next.

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    I took her title to mean that she herself is the top pimp. A madame. Carrot can join her when she doesn't join the Straw Hats.
    I agree, she's not the working girl, she's the big boss of the girls. Seeing her title reminded of Tilly Devine & Kate Leigh, female mob bosses of Sydney, Aus. in the 1920s. Both ran crimes like gambling, pubs and brothels

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Haha, I agree, this has been Oda's best round of designing different female characters since...well, Amazon Lily.

Praline's design is just...<3
    Just hope that he doesn't go back to his usual-Nami-face after this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    To assassinate Big Bird and all other 'giant birds are friendly' types. Ronald McDonald's feathery friend is next.

I agree, she's not the working girl, she's the big boss of the girls. Seeing her title reminded of Tilly Devine & Kate Leigh, female mob bosses of Sydney, Aus. in the 1920s. Both ran crimes like gambling, pubs and brothels
    No, Birdman's dream is to get people to put some "respek" on his name. His funny quirk is rubbing is hands together constantly like he always has lotion

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    We need another woman on the crew! /s
    She joins because she realizes nami and robin could make her rich as hell /s
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information