+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 229 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 4563

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

  1. #4121

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    As of March 19th. Murata has finished the OPM extra chapter to be published on Weekly Young Jump. And he has gone back to the other non-OPM manga again.
    Then maybe you have an idea what he is draving here ?

    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-k...20170320101643


    Color page in second half of video looks pretty sweet, Maybe those are MA minions ?
    Last edited by Watch-man; March 20th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.

  2. #4122

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    Then maybe you have an idea what he is draving here ?

    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-k...20170320101643


    Color page in second half of video looks pretty sweet, Maybe those are MA minions ?
    From what he said last time, sounds like it may be a full-color manga. That's about all I know. He didn't say the name. Nor do we know whether it is gonna be a series or a single-chapter one.

  3. #4123

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    「ワンパンマン」は4月4日発売のコミックス13巻作業、4月6日発売のYJ19号出張版作業のため、更新 を延期させていただいています。お待ちいただいている皆様には申し訳ございません。再開の日付は決まり次第 お伝えさせていただきます。
    From what I got to understand, Volume 13 release has been postponed and instead there will be a special chapter released that week.

    Anyone here knows perfect japanese to confirm this?
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


  4. #4124

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    From what he said last time, sounds like it may be a full-color manga. That's about all I know. He didn't say the name. Nor do we know whether it is gonna be a series or a single-chapter one.

    Thank you very much :)

  5. #4125

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    From what I got to understand, Volume 13 release has been postponed and instead there will be a special chapter released that week.

    Anyone here knows perfect japanese to confirm this?
    Onepunchman will be postponing its usual update schedule due to work being done on volume 13 (out 04/04/17) and the special chapter published in Young Jump #19 (out 04/06/17).
    We are truly sorry to those who have been waiting. The date that updates resume will be announced at the earliest opportunity.

  6. #4126

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Thank u so much.

    Glad that there will be an special chapter in the first week of April, it might be centered on Mask or Smile Man.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


  7. #4127

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by 1234entak View Post
    Onepunchman will be postponing its usual update schedule due to work being done on volume 13 (out 04/04/17) and the special chapter published in Young Jump #19 (out 04/06/17).
    We are truly sorry to those who have been waiting. The date that updates resume will be announced at the earliest opportunity.
    Thanks for the translation. That's from tonali Young Jump official twitter. It's good to know the dates for the volume and the special chapter release.
    BUT, making those the reason for postponing the usual update is a lie.

    The truth is,,, ONE has not yet provided the NAME yet. He confessed himself on twitter.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Thank u so much.

    Glad that there will be an special chapter in the first week of April, it might be centered on Mask or Smile Man.
    I think there are two chapters. An extra chapter on Mask which will be in volume 13. Another special chapter on Smile Man which will be released on WYJ magazine. The special chapter is likely to be included in a later volume.

  8. #4128

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    23rd of February was the day when we got our last chapter. Its been over a month, I mean we are used to these irregular releases by now, but I am afraid OnePunch man is more or less going the route of titles like Berserk , HxH in terms of inconsistent releases and long waits in between the chapters and knowing me even though I really like some mangas who were doing it in such a style, I am just affraid that eventually same as with the rest will happen to OP when I will suddenly just stop being invested into it and let it go, just because it has no consistent releases which is really just such a shame...
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  9. #4129

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    23rd of February was the day when we got our last chapter. Its been over a month, I mean we are used to these irregular releases by now, but I am afraid OnePunch man is more or less going the route of titles like Berserk , HxH in terms of inconsistent releases and long waits in between the chapters and knowing me even though I really like some mangas who were doing it in such a style, I am just affraid that eventually same as with the rest will happen to OP when I will suddenly just stop being invested into it and let it go, just because it has no consistent releases which is really just such a shame...
    It wouldn't come to that. A month break is very small compared to some Manga Artists like Togashi, or worse, Kouta Hirano (the story progression of Drifters has been especially painful to wait for). Not everyone can be a Mashima (which, for all his faults, has never missed a week since... well, ever, that I can recall, even doing two chapters of Fairy Tail at once and illustrating spinoffs for other authors).
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

  10. #4130

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Yes but for One punch man, it has been happening quite often lately, not just this one time...
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  11. #4131

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    For OPM, it was mostly Muratas being busy with other works besides OPM(Last year it was Capcom), and now its because of ONE, I also wouldnt want him to destroy his body like Togashi did.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


  12. #4132

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    Yes but for One punch man, it has been happening quite often lately, not just this one time...
    It's because this super fight ark is entirely newly added. So ONE has to make up the story from scratch. Unlike previously when he could simply prepare the NAME based on the original version. At that time the speed depended on Murata, but now it depends on ONE.

    I believe when the story gets back to the Garo ark/Monster Association ark in the original version, it will speed up and be more stable. I believe it will happen in the near future since this super fight ark is coming to an end.

    Right now I'd rather ONE slow down like this in order to write a great story. I want the transition from this ark to the next to be smooth, in which case this super fight ark serves as a great precursor to the Monster Association ark. Otherwise, if there were not much relationship between the two and the transition were abrupt, then the current ark would be a redundant, and that, would be a big shame in the big picture.

    To speak of OP, I think 40 chapters a year is good enough. It's been like this for a few years, quite stable. The only thing bugs me is the movies. Every time an OP movie is in production, they ask Oda to participate but the movie really has little to do with the cannon story.

  13. #4133

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    One Punch-Man Vol. 13 cover.


  14. #4134

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)



    Season 2 Production is in progress.

    Murara hasnt been much on twitter in the last week, I wonder if he is helping the Anime team with the storyboards and stuff.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


  15. #4135

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

    Murata is drawing new chapter if anyones interested

    Spoiler:
    Suiryu is back on his feet fighting Gouketsu

  16. #4136

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    i am interested in when i ll be able to read it ��
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  17. #4137

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Murata said in the stream that the Superfight Arc ends in 2 chapters, with Season 2 in production Im sure he wants to wrap up this arc asap.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


  18. #4138

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    i am interested in when i ll be able to read it 
    April 4th, next Tuesday.

  19. #4139

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    Thanks for the info :)
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  20. #4140

    Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

    One Punch Man manga has 12 Million Copies in Print. Second season is in production. More info in the future.
    https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/statu...39906840805377

    Averaging 1 million per volume, not bad.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts