+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 219 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 4364

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Couple of things (spoiler tagging in case you haven't read the newest chapters)
    Spoiler:

1. Snek and Max fearlessly faced Gouketsu to buy Suiryu some time so he can run, despite knowing full well they are no match. Bravo.
    2. Monster!Bakuzan is measured by Gouketsu to be a Dragon level, but weaker than himself.
    3. Despite Bakuzan being another Dragon, Gouketsu easily outclassed him with just one arm. Gouketsu is seriously strong, definitely not a low-tier Dragon. The guy is no joke.

Uff..any news of the chapter? Why has been announced and not released yet?
    edit: lol didn't read the previous post sry

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Couple of things (spoiler tagging in case you haven't read the newest chapters)
    Spoiler:

1. Snek and Max fearlessly faced Gouketsu to buy Suiryu some time so he can run, despite knowing full well they are no match. Bravo.
    2. Monster!Bakuzan is measured by Gouketsu to be a Dragon level, but weaker than himself.
    3. Despite Bakuzan being another Dragon, Gouketsu easily outclassed him with just one arm. Gouketsu is seriously strong, definitely not a low-tier Dragon. The guy is no joke.
    I wonder how Gouketsu will be put into MA arc.. if he will be put against Garou or one of S-class heroes or will he play different role.. Hard to tell what to expect.

It would be very suprising for me if One would alter MA arc in any bigger way as it was fantastic piece, for me Gouketsu being added as one of sub plots of that arc is only way it could work..

thanks a lot redon

113 translated, you gotta respect Max and Snek having the biggest balls in the series.

https://imgur.com/a/1C2FU

HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

It's on like Eponymous Ape.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

MS version.

http://readms.net/r/onepunch_man/073.2/4203/1

For 11 pages it sure had surprises, Suiryu got a reality check, incredible how he went from arrogant to shitting in fear in this arc.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Not just that it was short... like I said please dont give me that guy getting up from those monster cells, but look at us go in that direction...

Also where is this part of the chapter:

Despite Bakuzan being another Dragon, Gouketsu easily outclassed him with just one arm.
    ?

???
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

There were two chapters in redon's post; only one has been translated so far.
    Complicating things since 2009.

74 is finally translated.

http://readms.net/r/onepunch_man/074/4204/1

Is Gouketsu the coolest monster in the series?
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Ah I see thank you for the explanation. That second part was really nice. I wonder what Saitama is doing in the middle of all this though lol
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Super fight ark comes to an end. Finally.

I wonder who would win.. Gouketsu or Silver Fang... ???

:^)

"The Monster King is the strongest being on the planet"

I want Saitama to come in and wreck him with one punch.
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

I dont have a clear picture of what is goin to happen.

With Suiryu down for the count there wouldnt be much meaning in Saitama or a S-rank hero beating the hell out of Gouketsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    I dont have a clear picture of what is goin to happen.

With Suiryu down for the count there wouldnt be much meaning in Saitama or a S-rank hero beating the hell out of Gouketsu.
    I'm kinda in the "Garou might take him" camp especially since he's a leader in the MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffitte Doflamingo View Post
    Super fight ark comes to an end. Finally.
    Gouketsu isnt 100% safe yet, he might meet Saitama, Bang or Tatsumaki outside the stadium.

I hope in the next update we are finally back to WDM vs Garou, at this point it feels it will be Season 2 finale.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

I think they are hyping up the Monster King for him to disapear for a while and come back as the big bad after the garou arc.

I think that Metal Knight has nuke inside his drone that is next to Monster King and that it will explode soon, taking out Monster King himself.

But there is a kid next to him now so this theory is out I think... oh well..

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Gouketsu isnt 100% safe yet, he might meet Saitama, Bang or Tatsumaki outside the stadium.

I hope in the next update we are finally back to WDM vs Garou, at this point it feels it will be Season 2 finale.
    It would be cool if Watchdog Man takes out Gouketsu as he got bored of Garou trying to attack him and went to hunt monsters that invaded city.

I hope that Murata and One will not cut out nothing or redefine MA arc as it was pretty much perfect the way it was.. with stuff added I would be fine, with stuff cut out I would be unhappy.

Now I am worried.
    Last edited by Watch-man; April 22nd, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information