+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 290 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 5799

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Spoiler:

In the original at this point, he was still that edgy boy doing it for the lulz. It wasn't until he was owned by Bang and got to know actual monster that he started changing his mind.
    Spoiler:
    I was actually referring to the quick flashback he'll get. The one in which he speaks with his teacher. Not Bang, but actual school teacher

I don't know for the other version but in this one Garou's evilness seems to just be wanting to beat the shit out of heroes. Aside from that there is nothing to say he doesn't care about humans or would kill random civilians so him protecting the kid was not surprising based on this version.

This version Garou seems only motivated about testing his strenght against heroes, the original version has lees background so there were more grey areas about his morality.

Thumbs up Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Next chapter 11/2, and 56 pages

One Punch-Man screensavers by Murata for Halloween

http://tonarinoyj.hatenablog.com/ent...chmanhalloween

awesome chapter

Wow...Super intense. I can't wait to see the translation.

Murata's art is utterly incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

I was trying to remember how this situation goes down in the original because I was drawing blanks, so I checked the chapter we're at and was somewhat surprised to see that we only just now finished [ONE's] chapter 53 of 109. [ONE's] chapter 53 itself was covered in the last four Murata-drawn chapters, [Murata/ONE's] 121 - 124. Actually, if we include ONE's expanding of the original here, [ONE's] chapter 52 technically ended in [Murata/ONE's] chapter 69!!? That's not to say everything in between was "new content", but a lot of it was, right? [Murata/ONE's] chapter 70 - 120, fifty chapters, were mostly expansion of the original?

Aohige, or someone else a bit more familiar want to clarify? I'm trying to avoid anything spoilery, IE: anything that hasn't happened yet or hints towards what will or won't.

Original [ONE] Version Spoilers Ahead

Spoiler:
    You saw that this is spoilers, right? Ok just checking...
    Spoiler:
    So I realized why I was drawing blanks on how this scenario played out. It has been vastly altered (expanded) and no longer takes place in the city, with the confrontation obviously extended. I like how it's being edited thus far. So the reason I was drawing blanks is because in the original Bomb gets attacked by a monster and then Genos gets his arm sliced of, then... the story just cuts to everyone at Saitama's place and monsters carried Garou back to their base. That was pretty jarring, so these changes will hopefully address that and make the transition smoother.

Last edited by brennen.exe; November 3rd, 2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: And yeah I know Murata/ONE chapters have their own numbering scheme, so it's technically 84, not 124. But that's confusing.

"IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Universing Misunderstandal

Superb fight direction and personally very happy with Genos portrayal here.
    Kudos to the One/Murata team for bringing my favorite action chapter yet.
    0% of story complete. There's plenty of work to be done.
    What's in a name?
    Ckaolradt, Esirnuset, Basaken, Artetzun, Faunthier, Yobenzarg, Hindriak, Jwapheonis, Quinoxund
    Some kind of effort not to be the same.

Best part was when Saitama was going to give Genos credit and remembered he always gets destroyed.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

half of my prediction is correct first garou will save the kid, second saitama will come to the park and kick ass of garou

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Best part was when Saitama was going to give Genos credit and remembered he always gets destroyed.
    One Punch Man vs One Piece

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Genos weaponizing losing a limb is my favorite thing about that chapter.
    Complicating things since 2009.

[QUOTE=Nilitch;3838752]One Punch Man vs One Piece

That was my second favorite part of the chapter lol. Poor Genos has such a shoddy track record that even Saitama is aware of it.

Best part for me was Bomb destroying that monster Nanto Suicho ken style.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Kimd of hard to see where there any punches thrown by bomb or was it a swirling of punches or did he just spin his arms
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information