+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 246 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 4902

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    Hey, i don't even like regular loli, yes, Tatsumaki is sexy, that's undeniable, but she's often portraied more like a short flat young girl (young means 16/17/18), not a child. That said, i still prefer way more Fubuki. I was just saying that the law doesn't care if you look like a child or an adult, you just need to be 18. That's it, nothing more to say, it's not an opinion.
    Yeah I appreciate murata for the most part draws her face as being sharp enough to not look really underage, she appears just mostly short but still like a young woman / adult. Like remember how snooki was 4'9 that kind of thing sort of
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Tatsumaki resembles her seiyuu Aoi Yuuki, who is also very short (Around 4ft 9 inches tall iirc.)
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Wow...Those pants are hanging on for dear life lol.

Cant wait for a quick trans
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Cant wait for a quick trans
    Sorry but I immaturerly laughed at this post

I think Murata is not too fond on Garou's red hair and keeps forgetting about it.

Early scanlation: https://imgur.com/a/8Runw

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    I think Murata is not too fond on Garou's red hair and keeps forgetting about it.
    His hair seems darker, so i think red from the blood, what's the problem? (btw i wouldn't really like Garou with red hair, hope in the anime Garou will have green hair)

I just realized Drive Knight didnt job to the MA, because if he did, why isnt the MA bragging about defeating an S class hero that was heading to their base?

G5 could be Drive Knight in disguise.
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

SchrŲdinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

I was thinking the same thing. Matches up too well since he made the effort to spare the lives of the mercenaries and clearly wouldn’t mind eliminating some MA members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandorle21 View Post
    His hair seems darker, so i think red from the blood, what's the problem? (btw i wouldn't really like Garou with red hair, hope in the anime Garou will have green hair)
    The red tone kept disappearing between pages this chapter. It was just inconsistent. Which seems unusual for Murata.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    The red tone kept disappearing between pages this chapter. It was just inconsistent. Which seems unusual for Murata.
    And his bloodshot eye too. Its not only the hair that kept coming back and forth.

I guess he'll edit those mistakes lately.

I gave up on the cruise

Loved the last couple of chapters

By far my favourite manga currently

And another sympathy upgrade for Garou.
    The webcomic left ambiguous if the heroes he assaulted survived the ordeal.
    Both times, the MA task is represented as a jump off the slippery slope for Garou but before it was one because it suddenly meant killing many and uninvolved people while in the remake its merely due to killing at all.
    It also redefines what "monster" means. The original defined it as someone who kills lots of people for fun but the remake redefines it as "killing at least one hero" which seems both a much smaller scale and in contrast to what monsters are shown to do during the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Matches up too well since he made the effort to spare the lives of the mercenaries and clearly wouldn’t mind eliminating some MA members.
    Capturing those mercenaries was to make him qualified to join the MA, in Garous case he has to kill a hero.
    - RIC FLAIR

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

In the one page where the monsters are yelling to kill the mercenaries (12 in the above link), there's one wanting to civilly divide them up while all the others are screaming for blood, lol.

One is going on a trip soon, so I assume we might get 1 more chapter in the upcoming weeks before a short hiatus

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/sta...46594160340992
    - RIC FLAIR

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    One is going on a trip soon, so I assume we might get 1 more chapter in the upcoming weeks before a short hiatus

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/sta...46594160340992

Thanks for the info. It will be interesting to see how long that hiatus is going to be.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information