+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 261 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 5215

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

I want murata to draw hunter x hunter
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    I think, because of his massive drawing Skills, he should work with Miura, too.

I'm dying to see the heroes vs monster association vs Garou

I honestly can't wait!!!!

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by -Pk- View Post
    Berserk art is in league of its own and Murata could not do much besides some odd inking jobs, though Miura's art is more painting like and Murata more 'cartoon' like they are both outstanding artists but Miura's art style requires a lot more time.

Hunter x Hunter...well yeah if it helps Togashi to produce more than 10 chapters a year then fuck yeah.... well Togashi has some great panels time from time and and his prime HxH is enjoyable even purely from art point.
    But being serious I think Murata is doing excactly what is he supposed to be doing

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    We all have thought about this once in our miserable human life. Imagine not having to read full-texts of ramblings, but instead looking at magnificent narration throughout hundreds of pages ? Imagine entire chapters of HxH without any text
    Spoiler:

Not that I dislike the heavy dialogues and monologues, but as many, I believe we need more normal story-telling

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

I actually don't think Murata could go full weird as Togashi's style gets. The series would be somehow less interesting without the gore-ish air through it, IMO.

Togashi doesn't really have a style. His assistants are doing pretty much all the job. Meaning that the reason why there are so many hiatus doesn't seem to be because he's lazy to draw, but slow to write. For some reason, people acknowledge that he's only drawing his characters' faces but still believe that his work isn't 95% of writing.
    Even if Murata was working with him, there would still be lots of hiatus because the current Togashi is barely working on the drawings anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Togashi doesn't really have a style. His assistants are doing pretty much all the job. Meaning that the reason why there are so many hiatus doesn't seem to be because he's lazy to draw, but slow to write. For some reason, people acknowledge that he's only drawing his characters' faces but still believe that his work isn't 95% of writing.
    Even if Murata was working with him, there would still be lots of hiatus because the current Togashi is barely working on the drawings anyway
    Eh! I heard only his wife helps him.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Arts of Berserk or Vagabond can't be bettered by anyone. It is nothing to do with a artist's ability, it is simply the fact that they are so perfect and blend with the stories in such a way that there are no rooms for improvement.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Togashi doesn't really have a style.
    He really does though. It's the line-art style with very simple yet defining traits on main characters, and occassional hyperdetail tiny lines you see on the hisoka picture above. He most certainly has an art style when it comes to character drawings, and it's really obvious what he's drawn directly when reading the manga.

His assistants are doing pretty much all the job.
    Background, yea. Character art? Not so much. Saying they do all the job (without any real evidence to back it up) is pretty demeaning to him, even if he is a bit of a lazy git.

Meaning that the reason why there are so many hiatus doesn't seem to be because he's lazy to draw, but slow to write. For some reason, people acknowledge that he's only drawing his characters' faces but still believe that his work isn't 95% of writing.
    Well, since both your first and second claim were bullshit, this whole bit is really complete speculation, isn't it? No evidence, just complete speculation based on nothing but claims you pulled out of your a$$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    He really does though. It's the line-art style with very simple yet defining traits on main characters, and occassional hyperdetail tiny lines you see on the hisoka picture above. He most certainly has an art style when it comes to character drawings, and it's really obvious what he's drawn directly when reading the manga.

Background, yea. Character art? Not so much. Saying they do all the job (without any real evidence to back it up) is pretty demeaning to him, even if he is a bit of a lazy git.
    Yes, that's his style. It's not like it was impossible to copy

Just saying that as many, I think that he's only doing the faces. And if he only does the face, it means that he's basically only writing the manga at this point

Well, since both your first and second claim were bullshit, this whole bit is really complete speculation, isn't it? No evidence, just complete speculation based on nothing but claims you pulled out of your a$$.
    I really don't wanna bother with someone like you that gets edgy as fuck for no reason whatsoever

Yes, that's his style. It's not like it was impossible to copy
    Just saying that as many, I think that he's only doing the faces. And if he only does the face, it means that he's basically only writing the manga at this point
    I really don't wanna bother with someone like you that gets edgy as fuck for no reason whatsoever
    Who is saying Togashi only draws faces? And what evidence is there of this? Show me a single panel where you can clearly tell he's drawn just the face and none of the action - a single one. And I'll respond by showing you 10+ recent ones where you can clearly tell he's drawn the entire character.

Lol "edgy", all I'm doing is calling you out because you're stating things that are obviously unfounded, and that kinda pisses me off.
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum

Wether he's making only the faces or some characters too isn't the point. But that he basically isn't doing much at drawing. That his style for chara-design can be copied, meaning that Murata could eventually draw HxH, yes. And my point is that it would still be as slow as it is now, and we would still get a lot of hiatus

Gahahahaha thank you for this I can put it as my signature it's perfect. Ben Shapiro of this forum. LOL.
    Last edited by AfroSamurai; July 12th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

Back to One Punch Man, please.

I want togashi to draw one punch man

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I want togashi to draw one punch man
    Closest we'll ever get is the webcomic I guess, but if you want, you could erase some of the (very well choreographed) panels and insert text boxes to emulate the feeling

Are there already any News about the Release of the Upcoming Chapter/ Updates of how many Pages it ll have?

Are there already any News about the Release of the Upcoming Chapter/ Updates of how many Pages it ll have?
    Yes.

Instead of asking take a look at last two pages or so and find my post.
    As far as I understand Murata will try to update this month.

Really hope Murata can make it for the end of the month...

One Punch-Man Volume 17 cover.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information