+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254
Results 5,061 to 5,073 of 5073

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    And I don't think that monthly issued mangas have that problem
    I read monthly issued mangas and yes, they have that problem.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I read monthly issued mangas and yes, they have that problem.
    I read OnePunchMan and I couldn't give less shit about this manga on a daily basis. It's not a general "f4Ct" but there is some truth in it

And when there is a break for OnePiece, there is always a little something missing on Friday mornings

A great chapter with superbly executed action as could be expected, it flowed so well that I barely felt those 100+ pages. I'm glad we got to see class A in action, although I'm also eager to see some progress on the S class vs executives front. Nice as it was, this sequence lacked a little 'Oomph' compared to Garou's display so I'm hoping Murata is saving the big guns for what's coming next.
    Last edited by Seafarer33; August 13th, 2018 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Huh, Fuhrer Ugly is a lot bigger than I thought he was.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also I love the Monster King looming in the background of that shot.

"Hey, guys, can I join in too? Can I? Huh, huh, can I?"
    Thought Orochi still is fighting Garo in the backround of that panel

Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    I just realized that I really want to see watchdogman go up against the cat monster.

Simple, yet genius in its simplicity. I would love that.

Though Watchdog Man has is insanely strong and he never goes out of his city...

Cat monster might have some really interesting/ creepy visuals when he gets into a fight.. Like whole eyes pupils and all hair standing on his body and working like iron spikes when someone tries to touch him etc..

I wonder who will kill him.. in original we didnt had that Monster so either he will be matched up with someone from main cast or someone who was also added to this arc like
    Spoiler:
    Engine Knight

The whole prison incident should be a hint towards him fighting PriPri Prisoner.

If we go by the webcomic,
    Spoiler:
    it should be Pig God since his original opponent has already been killed in the remake and no replacement/alternate version has been set up like Flashy Flash and Sweet Mask's opponents.
    Complicating things since 2009.

The whole prison incident should be a hint towards him fighting PriPri Prisoner.

Spoiler:
    it should be Pig God since his original opponent has already been killed in the remake and no replacement/alternate version has been set up like Flashy Flash and Sweet Mask's opponents.
    Actually going by the webcomic
    Spoiler:
    both of Pig God's opponents (Great Food Tub and Gums) are still alive in the manga. It's just that the Great Food Tub has been redesigned to look more like a giant lizard than an ogre.

After a long chapter, some relax

Definitely hot chapter was ok art was of course top notch
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Spoiler:

But Cat Monster was said to be Dragon level and he is put next to some of strongest monsters in the series that we see on last page.

PriPri at best can beat high level Demon threat and I do not believe that he grown so much since Seaking fight. I would say that Mask or someone like Engine Knight have higher chances to be on par with that Cat monster(as we know little of their full combat power).

Yeah. I originally thought it was going to be PriPriPrisoner vs Cat, and it very well may start that way. But I'm also of the opinion that he isn't going to stand a chance, and will need help from somewhere. I think it'd be awesome if Watchdogman showed up to save the day!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    Yeah. I originally thought it was going to be PriPriPrisoner vs Cat, and it very well may start that way. But I'm also of the opinion that he isn't going to stand a chance, and will need help from somewhere. I think it'd be awesome if Watchdogman showed up to save the day!

I would bet on Engine Knight.
    Watchodog man will not leave his city as he was said to always stay there.. Unfortunately.

Or some of the top monsters killing Nyan.. or for example him being used as hype tool for some of characters that will join(if any will join).

The one most likely to defeat Nyan at the moment is
    Spoiler:
    Garou. If the manga smoothly rejoins with the webcomic events (Puri-puri Prisoner was defeated in a single punch by Garou before Garou fought Darkshine), then what I see happening is Puri-puri Prisoner fighting against the Monsterized prisoners and Nyan before being interrupted by Garou

Garou kills Nyan and leaves Puri-puri Prisoner injured as he did in the webcomic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information