+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 261 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 5215

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    It would be silly if engine Knight would not be that robot Child Emperor is facing.. I hope that this bit of action does not last too long..

Sweet Mask hype and Darhshine fight is very close.. I cannot wait.
    Yes, the hype for Darkshine is real!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    I'mm more interested in Tatsumaki situation sincd e she'll end up running Monster King.
    Yes that is almost certain but stronger characters does not equate with more interesting fights imo. Esper fights are boring to me.. close quaters combat is my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    Yes that is almost certain but stronger characters does not equate with more interesting fights imo. Esper fights are boring to me.. close quaters combat is my thing.
    It's because I know what happens and am curious how she'll handle Orochi.

That was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    That was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I second that. Mecha scene was AWESOME and unexpected even for Web comic Veteran.

I'm still waiting for the official translation

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

https://readms.net/r/onepunch_man/098/5419/1

Yeah, wonderful chapter. I was in awe when I saw that robot. There is probably some genius in Murata.
    It's one of the coolest entrance I've seen in a while

Child Emperor continues to impress!
    We all float down here!

This manga is still SO very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

I would love to see that Mecha go against some enemies we already seen like Deep Sea King or others. Such a cool stuff. I wonder what firepower it has and if it could go against Elder Centepide for example or only against weaker Dragon level enemies.

We didn't have Germa-66 voltron, but Child's ultimate weapon makes me smile :-)

Child emperor is such a badass!

I don't get why people don't like Child Emperor. Not in these forums. But like someone was calling him a smug brat. I mean. He just seems like a nice smart kid who's pretty mellow.

What helps is the hostage ( who wasn't in the original ) who is ( innocently ) smug and makes him look more modest in comparison.

Just when i think that someone needs to die, enters a being with resurrection ability D:OPM is just a simple drawing catalog when Saitama isn't around, so boring.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    Just when i think that someone needs to die, enters a being with resurrection ability D:OPM is just a simple drawing catalog when Saitama isn't around, so boring.
    Ahaha, is this bait?
    Tons of monsters have died, now you're pissed for a single monster "resurrection"? He's a phoenix, he was obviously going to resurrect stronger.

For me personally straight up fight scenes aren't particularly that interesting, I much prefer the Garou or Saitama fight scenes. Even the S class hero battles are fine as long as it gives a decent view into the character and their morals etc. The best bit about speedy flash fight for me was the conversation between them of speedy killing those who sent assasins after him and the rest could have been packed into a much shorter fight and i'd be equally satisfied. Of course this is just my opinion and I know other people enjoy the fighting scenes(they do look amazing tbh) a lot. I'm fine with the slower pace and it's just a matter of personal taste so w/e.

Probs trying to build up that all the S class heroes are capable of beating Dragon level monsters more than anything else so long as they aren't worn out or something. I think it's pretty good personally so that we actually get a scale of their power and why they're a cut above the rest

Wait, what does this mean? He's going to deliver a chapter today??
    https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status...58820632891392

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information