+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 310 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 6193

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Spoiler:
    Did I miss something? What is that white robot?
    Spoiler:
    One of Drive Knight's form.

Well that certainly had a lot going on that chapter.

What is it with Murata taking exposition stuff from later and putting it into earlier chapters? Wasn't this arc intense enough already?

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    What is it with Murata taking exposition stuff from later and putting it into earlier chapters? Wasn't this arc intense enough already?
    Spoiler:
    I assume One intends to give Tatsumaki new flashback during the Tats and Saitama fight arc whenever the manga reaches that point. One probably figured that even though
    a ton is going on right now, Tats is practically the main character right now so its best to get in some of her backstory now and is saving the meat of it for the next arc.

Chapter out. It's a Festivus miracle.
    https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/mR8PMG1/1/1/

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar
    Topping the worldwide popularity contest, of course

Damn, that was one hell of a chapter. What a Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    Spoiler:
    I assume One intends to give Tatsumaki new flashback during the Tats and Saitama fight arc whenever the manga reaches that point. One probably figured that even though a ton is going on right now, Tats is practically the main character right now so its best to get in some of her backstory now and is saving the meat of it for the next arc.
    Spoiler:
    I just don't see how he still can have the confrontation between the sisters in the next arc. It would require turning Tats back in to an arrogant bitch when she just got her absolvement flashback. In the original it came back-to-back with Fubukis flashback and thus outlines their different world views representing the pinnacle of the confrontation. In the current arc, it serves no real purpose except stretching it out even more. With Sweet Mask it's similar, his suspiciously similar Blast flashback also serves no purpose except for spoiling certain character developments.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Heh this chapter reminds me of the starting days of the redraw when Murata would make those flipbook type sequences. Pretty crazy chapter all things considered, I love it.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Heh this chapter reminds me of the starting days of the redraw when Murata would make those flipbook type sequences. Pretty crazy chapter all things considered, I love it.
    Yeah, those "flipbook type sequences" where amazing, Murata keeps spoiling us, even though because of the redraws, the new chapter releases are not as frequent as before...
    Spoiler:
    And Genos protecting Tatsumaki?? That panel was AMAZING!

Btw, more Blast related stuff... mmh, i don't know, i hope this doesn't ruin some later moments. Blast looks good though, and there is a definitive distinction between him and Saitama, both in looks and in characterization. He says he does the hero thing as a hobby, but at the same time he obviously cares about his looks and, more importantly, he has a job. He's clearly different from Saitama in multiple ways. Even though that could just be how a kid Tatsumaki remembers him... maybe he doesn't look that good in real life... and since 20 years have passed, he will look definitely older now.
    And what about the cube in his hand?? Mh...
    Last edited by Mandorle21; January 2nd, 2021 at 05:17 PM.

One Punch-Man Volume 23 is out in Japan. Here pictures of joined covers and spines!!

https://twitter.com/one_punch_mini/s...6777197871105/

Spoiler:

Holy shit, Murata. We get it, you can draw!

....Don't stop.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/zZd2NhM/1/1/
    Spoiler:
    Who will pay for the damages to the fourth wall?

Chapters have been too far between, so I'm kinda lost. Are we supposed to recognize this heavy cube Saitama effortlessly lifts ? Is it the cube Blast had when he rescued child Tatsumaki in the flashback ? Enemies compressed by Tats ? Something from before the Monster Association arc ?
    Also, the floating thing at the end. Is it inside the pit left after she lifted the tower ? Was there so large a gap all along, or are we looking at a different place entirely ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

That chapter was epic, holy shit.

The art is good as always, but at some point I also got lost, there is some new stuff I really like, but a part of me would have liked a more direct adaptation of the webcomic, even though I know ONE is the one adding new plot points. Murata redrawing Boros a couple of times was fine, but changing the story itself so many times made me lost interest in the series

Good chapter, but let's hope they are done with the constant re-working of old chapters.

I think this almost an entirely different manga at this point, orochi is basically a rehash of boros by now. In my view this arc was very much meant to revolve around Garou and the monster association cadre, mostly garou.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I think this almost an entirely different manga at this point, orochi is basically a rehash of boros by now. In my view this arc was very much meant to revolve around Garou and the monster association cadre, mostly garou.
    The original version is all about the struggle between good and evil. and all the gray areas in between. This version is to try to add some hype and art to it. And i like it for that. If i want to know the story i will just follow the original. but for this supreme level of excellence i will continue to watch it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information