+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Onepunch-Man (redrawn version)

Default Re: Onepunch-Man

Quote Originally Posted by GJardim View Post
    This is just too good.
    So Sonic is a girl? Is that it?
    A man. They did the whole we'll be right back joke.

I love this manga so much! Super hero registry! Hells yes.
    Spoiler:
    And Sonic must have balls of Adamantium cause he survived that punch much better than I would have thought lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumncomet View Post
    I swear if this turns plot heavy that will be amazing. As it is though, it's a fun gag manga that I enjoy.

Shamelessly stolen from Something Awful stolen from /a/:
    http://i.imgur.com/hYcc5.gif
    I stole it first!

(But yep its pretty awesome, shame that I had to lower the quality a bit just to have it in my sig.)

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    I stole it first!

(But yep its pretty awesome, shame that I had to lower the quality a bit just to have it in my sig.)
    That's really amazing that it can be looped like that. Shows that Murata has a good feel for fight choreography.

Gotta give props to whoever's scanlating this. They're fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    That's really amazing that it can be looped like that. Shows that Murata has a good feel for fight choreography.
    It is remarkable how natural it looks compared to most other shounen authors draw "fights" (aka...Kubo and Kishi's incomprehensible battle scenes. Sometimes I can't even tell what I'm looking at, but these few pages really demonstrates how Murata's talent).

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

I. Love. This. Manga.

Murata's art...the gags...the action...it's SO GOOD.

I lost it at checkmate!

that gif is awesome, and it really shows Murata's great sense of cinematic art.
    to be fair, the scanlation team is not "scanlating" it because being this a web-comic, they just have to edit the pics translating the balloons. But they are doing a great job none the less.
    They only sad thing in being so quick is that they almost reached the original, so in a little while we'll have to wait a lot more for new chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Gotta give props to whoever's scanlating this. They're fast.
    So true... it's been 15 chapters in a week now? Well sadly they're going to slow down because I think there's only 17 out so far?...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by 'ko View Post
    that gif is awesome, and it really shows Murata's great sense of cinematic art.
    to be fair, the scanlation team is not "scanlating" it because being this a web-comic, they just have to edit the pics translating the balloons. But they are doing a great job none the less.
    They only sad thing in being so quick is that they almost reached the original, so in a little while we'll have to wait a lot more for new chapters
    No, they still have to "scanlate" - the original web comic's art is totally inferior to this, it's being released as a manga if I'm not mistaken...
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    So true... it's been 15 chapters in a week now? Well sadly they're going to slow down because I think there's only 17 out so far?...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

No, they still have to "scanlate" - the original web comic's art is totally inferior to this, it's being released as a manga if I'm not mistaken...
    18 chapters are drawn by murata by now. There are 87 chapters of the original with really awful art.

and no you can read the raws here http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/ they're pretty clean already.
    If you want a taste of the original here http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    18 chapters are drawn by murata by now. There are 87 chapters of the original with really awful art.

and no you can read the raws here http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/ they're pretty clean already.
    If you want a taste of the original here http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/.
    Right, I got a bit confused there.. thanks. I read the web comic, pretty awesome, we got lots to come - either way, then there's 3 more chapters of simple translation, followed by - monthly? - scanlation, based on 70 more chapters so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post

I see no difference between the pics on the japanese site and the scans on batoto.. being it a webcomic it's just natural to get those pics, translate them and re-upload.
    I heard the tankobon will come out, but for now it's just online, so nothing to scan.. yet.
    Last edited by 'ko; November 16th, 2012 at 08:15 AM.

wow this manga is actually pretty jokes lol thanks for the find!

Quote Originally Posted by 'ko View Post
    I see no difference between the pics on the japanese site and the scans on batoto.. being it a webcomic it's just natural to get those pics, translate them and re-upload.
    I heard the tankobon will come out, but for now it's just online, so nothing to scan.. yet.
    You've seen the manga then and not the web comic, check the post above, and you'll see the difference xD
    they wouldn't get those pics, you'll understand once you see it.

I can't navigate Japanese sites. I just want to see one image of the original web comic.

I think there's been a misunderstanding. the new version drawn by Murata is also a web comic. So he was saying that there is no actuall scanning or cleaning of pages. Just erasing Japanese text, translating, and pasting English text. And that's why the scanlation team has been so quick about it.

CH 16 is out @ Batoto.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/141835/...oon-scanlation

Spoiler:
    Gotta love Saitama when he just chews bubblegum and doesn't give a f*ck about the seminar. And then it even blows up on his face.

Best last page ever!

The last page was indeed beutiful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information