+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 311 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 6201

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

How great Merlin is all the time continue to rub me the wrong way.

I continue to enjoy the demon king and the godness being portrayed has mythical gods.

Do Demons have to honor their deals no matter what? I'm not sure why Zeldoris was still compliant after the cube trick. Or maybe I'm overthinking and due to not having paid anything yet he was fine to wait suitable payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitotsumami View Post
    I really enjoyed some of the art in the new chapter, so I did a coloring!

That looks great

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Can Merlin see the future too ? I forgot about that

Merlin even is not losing any clothes in the rock, scissors, paper tourney

Ohh, the angel shit wasn't for nothing. Nice work there, i like it.
    Merlin don't giving a fuck about anything or anyone is nice too, wonder why she's so pedo about Arthur??
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

The anime returned and kinda feel bad for the new series director, attempting to fix the mess from Season 1.

It was implied that S1 ending was just Elizabeth dream.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    The anime returned and kinda feel bad for the new series director, attempting to fix the mess from Season 1.

It was implied that S1 ending was just Elizabeth dream.
    Weird. I don't remember that.

Season 1 had an anime original ending, and with S2 the new director tried to fix it, resulting in skipping some chapters, the 10C already got introduced at the end of episode 1.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Yeah, Episode 1 from S2 was probably a mess because it had to at least attempt to fix the shlogfest that was the ending of S1 (Honestly, are anime-original endings ever not utter garbage? Why even do this in the first place, if you have source material to rely on?). Although, with the 10 commandments already being introduced at the end of the episode, I wonder much S2 will adapt?
    Spoiler:
    Maybe they will have Meliodas "death" at the hand of Estarossa and the subsequent aftermath as cliffhanger season ending, I could see that
    We all float down here!

Where is it airing? I didn't see it on Netflix.

Spoiler:

Wha.. was that the most needlessly violent dramatic haircut?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Extreme Makeover by Chandler
    Hendy definitely didn't learn his lesson with possessions. Is Margaret and the guys alright?

Hendy screaming Lucociell instead of Margaret worries me a bit, it seems that druids truly respect the goddess clan beyond all reason. And I am pretty sure that the goddess members that appeared some chapters ago let the demons do a lot of damage and choosed the right moment to enter the battle, so they could appear as the saviors (at least Denzel´s subordinates didn´t buy it)

so that attack was just to give her a haircut?

Not just a haircut... an unlovable haircut! Can Meliodas still love her now? Chandler is a genius.

That's how her hair looked in the pilot, though, right?

Now giver Elizabeth a cleavage window and we are good.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

chapter summary
    Spoiler:
    The king of Liones is informed of the return of the people and receives the Sins and Elizaeth. He is told that Gowther is recovering, that Ban and Meliodas are on their own. Gilthunder's group returns along with Arbus and Solaseed. He then talks to Ludociel, thinking it's Margaret but Elizaeth tells him otherwise. Ludociel discusses with Elizabeth and sees that the curse the Supreme Deity placed on her is still present. He introduces himself, with Arbus saying he's Tarmiel and Solaseed saying he's Sariel. Hendrickson says Zeldris' attack is but a child's play for Ludociel, that the Archangels' strength will be indispensable for the new Holy War. Ludociel says they will pactise with the kingdom, that they will borrow the strength of the soldiers as well as that of the Sins. He mentions Meliodas and assumes that he betrayed his group. Elizabeth disagrees and Ludociel does the same, saying that he is up to something with Zeldris and Estarossa. He then says the black lineage and the white leading hand are to kill each other He then offers to dispel the curse on her but Elizabeth says she isn't interested, that they are to stop Meliodas, not kill him. The two Goddesses then establish an alliance. Title of next chapter is "Old score".
    Way to go Elizabeth, you could have had your curse removed in order to do your best to remove only the one o Meliodas, but nooooo rather die tomorrow than let him go cursed alone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information