+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 312 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 6222

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Ch254 spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    Zeldris returns to the base and reports on the failure to obtain the Faith decree and the Archangels being a problem. We now see Galan thinking of things while still being petrified. Estarossa shows up and destroys the statue to acquire the decree. Then there's Arthur in Camelot. he quickly runs into a Grey Demon and has to flee only to notice Cath is gone. He has no idea that he's being watched by Peronia through a sort of gem. The cat that disappeared earlier reappears behind the Demon and says he's hungry. We then see him back to Arthur, leaving some parts of her uneaten. Arthur goes into the castle only to be asked by Zeldris who he is. The prince's might freezes him and Cusack has to repeat the question. Arthur introduces himself, which prompts Zeldris to walk to him. Cath makes a diversion to allow Arthur to escape. He arrives to the Holy Sword room. Afterwards, an explosion blows the entrance behind him and we see Zeldris, Cusack (who apparently did quick work of Cath) and Meliodas. The eldest son tells Arthur about his parting with the Seven Deadly Sins, which disheartens the young king who then pulls the sword saying he won't forgive Meliodas' actions.

Damn you Estarossa you've gone to far killing Grampa Galan.
    Spoiler:

Poor Shobu Yoruichi, he will be mourning the all week i guess. But it’s true it’s sad. Nakaba really want us to hate Estarossa
    I can’t wait to see the cat in action

https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadl...893/1?mobile=1
    Chapter's out. Estarossa is a dick, news at 11.
    Finally we will see why Arthur is the hope of Merlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, at least Galan had a good run, the guy would have died on his own in one or two centuries. And Arthur reaction to Meliodas betrayal isn´t weird or bad, but it lacked the "I saw you die" bit.

That fucking cat slime...

Spoiler:

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

So, how many commandments are left to collect now? Melascula's from Merlin and co.?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Derriere and her boytoy.

Estarrosa can always go rouge.

They have at hand already Zeldris, Graylord, Dolor, Goloxina and Gowther/Fraudlin.

Estarrosa has his and Galan's.

Merlin still has Melasculia's (or Melasculias has it?)

That makes 10.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Thanks, I completely forgot about the farmer couple. And yeah, I totally think Estarossa will not make it easy on Meliodas. It has to be more complex, because I figure that killing the other 2 is not that hard and only having the SDS and company protect the last one from the demons is too simple. Too black and white. It needs more spice, and Estarossa can provide that, especially since he has been focused on quite a bit lately.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    Thanks, I completely forgot about the farmer couple. And yeah, I totally think Estarossa will not make it easy on Meliodas. It has to be more complex, because I figure that killing the other 2 is not that hard and only having the SDS and company protect the last one from the demons is too simple. Too black and white. It needs more spice, and Estarossa can provide that, especially since he has been focused on quite a bit lately.
    Yeap. I bet he's going to eat or whaever all the commandments and end up becoming the next demon king....

Ok, I'll do it

Spoiler:

"Fool. My legend dates back to the twelfth century you see. It began on a midsummers day with the sun blazing overhead. No, wait. It was a blustery Autumn day. I was the unsavoury fellow back when it all started. Which was in the winter as I recall. I remember the tough crowd, all the hot babes fought over me that summer. Yes. Yes that's right, it was summer. A scorching midsummer day. I was a dangerous man at the time. And yet, refined somehow. Everyone thought so. They still think so to this day. Although, maybe they didn't think so as much back then. But they definitely said I was dangerous, I'm sure of it...And I know I've always been refined so they must have been thinking it. Yes. Yes indeed. Everyone thought and said and talked about how amazing I was. I'm still amazing of course, but no longer the bad boy that I was back then. On that chilled, frozen winter day. I will continue the re-telling of my legend; But first, there will be a five minute break. Stand still and await my return."

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Ok, I'll do it

Spoiler:

"Fool. My legend dates back to the twelfth century you see. It began on a midsummers day with the sun blazing overhead. No, wait. It was a blustery Autumn day. I was the unsavoury fellow back when it all started. Which was in the winter as I recall. I remember the tough crowd, all the hot babes fought over me that summer. Yes. Yes that's right, it was summer. A scorching midsummer day. I was a dangerous man at the time. And yet, refined somehow. Everyone thought so. They still think so to this day. Although, maybe they didn't think so as much back then. But they definitely said I was dangerous, I'm sure of it...And I know I've always been refined so they must have been thinking it. Yes. Yes indeed. Everyone thought and said and talked about how amazing I was. I'm still amazing of course, but no longer the bad boy that I was back then. On that chilled, frozen winter day. I will continue the re-telling of my legend; But first, there will be a five minute break. Stand still and await my return."

Spoiler:

That reminds me, never did finish Soul Eater. Too bad it started sucking terribly towards the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That reminds me, never did finish Soul Eater. Too bad it started sucking terribly towards the end.
    Part of me wants it to get the brotherhood treatment for the anime. But I still hated the way the series ended

The last interesting thing that happened was Crona taking charge of their life. After that is a random blurb of ink.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Soul Eater was one of those series that just ended out of nowhere leaving a lot of gaps left unfilled.

At the point where the Spider Witch appeared, I totally forgot what the series was all about.

Spoiler:

See, aracne was well done, but I completely forgot about her, so while she was functional, she wasn't memorable.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Now the only thing that will give me the strength to keep reading this is inertia... and good close combat battles.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Manga or Anime? 16 chars of SE

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Manga or Anime? 16 chars of SE
    Manga. Only watched anime to see some fighting scenes.

Rarely watch anime these last couple of years. Manga are less time consuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    https://orojackson.com/styles/defaul...s/catsweat.pngNow the only thing that will give me the strength to keep reading this is inertia... and good close combat battles.
    I'm curious about the plot in regards to goddess queen and demon king, but I join you in cheering for the great side story about 'Garan the executioner'.

Soul Eater is one of the very rare cases an anime surpasses the manga, even if just for the fact Excalibur appears way more in the former. But I ended up dropping both certain of never going back (the anime in the Aracne arc because all the fun had vanished, the manga in the Book part because... well, it was just downright terrible by that point).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information