+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 328 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 6553

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

  1. #6181

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Always nice to see the smug beaten out of Estarossa's face.







  2. #6182

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Did Elizabeth just summoned a giant shark made out of Ark?
    WHALE shark.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  3. #6183
    The Eater of Worlds Pennywise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Mmmh Estarossa will somehow still kick the Archangel's butts I think. Even though I would like him to get taken out, I'm afraid he still has another role to play in the endgame.
    We all float down here!

  4. #6184
    Under The Bridge Ageless_Bum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Where ever I am at the time

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Mmmh Estarossa will somehow still kick the Archangel's butts I think. Even though I would like him to get taken out, I'm afraid he still has another role to play in the endgame.
    It should almost be a rule of Shonen that who ever is winning on the first half of a fight will be the looser 95% of the time. The other 5% is the last ditch win or the saved by someone else clause.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

  5. #6185
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Must say, that double spread with the Ocean is beautiful.

    It's a scary notion. Being transported into a stormy sea, with nothing and nobody to take a swing at. And on top of that, they can combine their abilities and create a thunderstorm. Just imagine how helpless you'd feel, being battered by an angry sea, then struck by multiple lightnings.

    Wonder how he gets out of that one. Hope there's more to it than Estarossa flexing his Reiatsu pressure and breaking the spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  6. #6186

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    That Whale Shark page was awesome. And a tad random lol.

  7. #6187

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Gave the cover a little color

  8. #6188

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Ageless_Bum View Post
    It should almost be a rule of Shonen that who ever is winning on the first half of a fight will be the looser 95% of the time. The other 5% is the last ditch win or the saved by someone else clause.
    Yeah Estarossa will certainly get out of this. Maybe he will try get the commandments he has recovered. The warning of Monspiet he shouldn't do it was certainly a hint it will happen someday

  9. #6189
    Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Look...behind you...

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    That Whale Shark page was awesome. And a tad random lol.
    Not that random actually

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Jonah

  10. #6190

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    I hope Eli keeps using attacks with animal forms that reference the bible, itīs pretty neat. Itīs kind of sad how cool the graces are compared to the comandments, even more if you consider they donīt work against the archangels... If in the end the graces come without drawnbacks, unlike the curses that can affect their own user, I will really wonder what the hell is wrong with the demon king.

    Aņso I wonder if Escanor can create a dimension made of sun fire, that would be nice... It makes me wonder how the hell Estarossa killed Mael, there is something fishy about it.

  11. #6191

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Next chapter small spoiler:

    Spoiler:
    Estarossa takes one of the commandments he has, which trasnforms his body. But is still not enough, so he takes the other decree and mutates even further.

    As we thought, absorbing the decrees didn't cause Estarossa's body to implode, for now.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  12. #6192

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    big spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Sariel(?) says that Enlil's Divine Punishment is capable of disintegrating any Demon to the molecular level, rendering regeneration impossible, that Estarossa may atone for his murder of Mael by disappearing. The altter is seen summoning the Truth. King remarks the disappearance of a big power. A knight asks Howzer what to do with Derrierie. The latter and Elizabeth discuss about Monspiet. The Archangels join the party, joined by Estarossa with a "spiky" circle in his back. Sariel wonders how the Commandment got out of the dimension, noting that it's impossible unless he has the same power than them. And Hawk gives his power level: 88,000. Then Estarossa attacks Tarmiel, imbues him in darkness and sends him down with the liquefaction stopped. The Love then proceeds to embrace Sariel but the latter starts the tornado around him, shredding him. But it didn't take long before Estarossa manages to embrace the Archangel and stop the tornado, surprising him. Sariel uses the Splitting Sickle Wind, in form of crescent, to cut the Demon in two. Estarossa then starts recombining himself before Tarmiel, free of darkness, uses the Piercing Water Pillar that sends Estarossa to the ground with a big hole in the chest. The Archangels think it's over, but Derrierie tells them to not drop their guard as Estarossa has absorbed the Truth. And is back to normal. He notes that two decrees aren't enough and proceeds to absorb the third, the Silence, through the incantation. Yep, the same as Meliodas used. He goes through an evolution and pierces the Archangels. He is now coated with the power of darkness in the same fashion as Meliodas' Assault Mode and then tells the party they may perish in silence by his hands, calling himself Meliodas. Title of next chapter is "Rampaging love".







  13. #6193

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins








  14. #6194
    King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    What in the world is going on? I'm damn curious about what Estarossa is all about. Him dreaming about Elizabeth, now claiming to be Meliodas... Just who is this guy?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

  15. #6195

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Is he the thing that Ban went looking for? Is he gathering what parts of Meliodas has discarded on every rebirth?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  16. #6196

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    I think he is just losing his marbles, the thing is how our final boss will get away of this situation.







  17. #6197

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    What the hell did just happened?

    Are they pulling a Kingdom Hearts here?

    Spoiler:

  18. #6198
    Under The Bridge Ageless_Bum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Where ever I am at the time

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Maybe Meliodas is a title. Would be funny to find out the character we have known as Meliodas was actually referring to himself by a title the entire time.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

  19. #6199

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    The only thing i can rly save from this chapter are the knights wanting to go to eat instead of being in this crap.

    Why Nakaba, why? Why you have to put weaklings to fight with powers, when your forte are brawl movements???
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

  20. #6200
    Discovered Stowaway Mr. Burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Springfield, USA

    Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Well, color me intrigued. There was a time that I was worried about the direction of this series, and while I won't say that all my fears have been put to rest, especially in regards to the inclusion of power levels, I can safely say that the series has picked up a lot of steam. Estarossa, after an admittedly bland start, has really come into his own as an antagonist, and I am genuinely invested in where we go from here with his story. I am still grieving over the loss of Galan, but I can cope; your light will always shine brightest my sweet...armor-demon thing.

    Elizabeth, despite her earlier characterization, has impressed me most with her developments. While she is far from perfect she has been given the agency that very few women in Shonen series are given, and I can accept her relationship with Meliodas more readily given their history; I still find the groping to be a bit much, but thankfully Nakaba has toned that down and focused more on real emotional stakes. All-in-all, I would say that the series has been moving in a positive direction ever since the time skip, and I can say that I am excited about seeing what comes next.
    Last edited by Mr. Burns; April 23rd, 2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts