+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 338 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 6747

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Man, those Purgatory chapters are so pleasant... love Wild.

Still impressed with Meliodas and Ban sewing abilities, though.
    And not by wild designer ones ?

Gowther is a good idea but it does not explain why he thinks he is Meliodas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post

What if in some odd way he is. Like he was some previous cast off of Meliodas that gained it's own persona?
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

I would think he'd call him his son, not his brother. But then again maybe he's like one of those hidden twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post

Because he idolized Meliodas his whole life and is a little cray cray?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Because he idolized Meliodas his whole life and is a little cray cray?
    It think that's it. The vibe is he's a tragic character.

ch272 summary:
    Spoiler:
    The trio meets the Demon King. Ban mentions how big the ruler is and Wild explains his size by eating the beasts of this world and acquiring strength. The Demon King wonders how they came here then understands that it's the boar who acted as their guide. He says they've realized aout the existence of a portal. Wild charges at him but got a flick from the Demon King. Meliodas and Ban turned their heads to look at him, act that Wild told them not to do as the Demon King attacks the duo with his sword, propelling them up. The Demon King tells them he will not let them get to the other side. Another sword swing and the end result is Ban getting his right hand cut off. It regenerates anyway and Ban uses Physical Hunt on the giant guy. But instead of sucking the Demon King's power, it's his which got sucked out. The duo falls to the ground with Meliodas catching Ban. The Demon King continues hiw sword attacks. Wild uses Zig-zag Wild and unleashes a thunder on the Demon King. He then uses Spinning Wild and uses his body to basically drill the ruler of the Demon clan. None of all that works on the Demon King as he grabs Wild and drops him to the ground hard. (1/2)

The father of Meliodas tells his son he will not let anyone cross the portal as long as he guards it. Meliodas says it isn't him who gets to decide that, to which the Demon King disagrees. The latter then unleashes thunders on his son, who full counters the attack. Didn't work in him either. Meliodas says that the Demon King's magic is called "Demon King" or "The Ruler", another name. The DK says he wants to ask Meliodas before he turns them to dust. It's about Estarossa. Both of them can't remember him. The Demon King remembers everyone in the Demon King yet he can't remember that one individual, saying he's like an item. He then suggests his son to spill out what he knows about the second son. Meliodas tells him the part about his brother being born without power of darkness and being a coward. The Demon King continues that part by saying he took pity on him and gave him a decree. That shocked Meliodas and the Demon King says that everyone who knows about Estarossa got set up, that it's that one guy who's behind that. Meliodas has an idea who it is. It's the one who betrayed the Ten Commandments like the eldest son of the ruler. King, Tarmiel, Sariel and Derrierie are in the sky. The Purity notices that they're being followed. It's Gowther riding on Manta Hawk. (2/2)

273: Victim of the Holy War.

More Gowther Sr keikakus, a DK eating purgatory monsters to gain power level.

Spoiler:
    But instead of sucking the Demon King's power, it's his which got sucked out

It's his what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless_Bum View Post
    Spoiler:
    But instead of sucking the Demon King's power, it's his which got sucked out

It's his what?
    I think it's that Ban's power got sucked out.
    "Danger is my middle name."

Quote Originally Posted by Maes Hughes View Post
    I think it's that Ban's power got sucked out.
    Thank you. I did not read it that way.

https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/272/5163/1
    Gooooooowtheeeer!!!!
    EstaMael theory just gained more gas.
    And break next week.
    Last edited by pariston_hill; June 18th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Reading that the Demon King's ability is simply called "The Demon King" or "The Ruler" kinda bummed me out. I had this head cannon that he become that strongest of the demons and ruled over them through effort. Now it seems like he was possibly just born with the ability that let's him rule them... Kinda sad.

I'm not pretending I understand it, and I may be way off, but if his power simply comes from his ability, then a person who's ability was to cancel abilities in others would be able to beat him easily...

All supposition, but just disappointing to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless_Bum View Post
    Reading that the Demon King's ability is simply called "The Demon King" or "The Ruler" kinda bummed me out. I had this head cannon that he become that strongest of the demons and ruled over them through effort. Now it seems like he was possibly just born with the ability that let's him rule them... Kinda sad.

I'm not pretending I understand it, and I may be way off, but if his power simply comes from his ability, then a person who's ability was to cancel abilities in others would be able to beat him easily...

All supposition, but just disappointing to think about.
    He is a reality bender, from what I inferred of the chapter his ability is to make "rules" to reality, but we don't know how strong he need to become before it became a universal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/272/5163/1
    Gooooooowtheeeer!!!!
    EstaMael theory just gained more gas.
    And break next week.
    congrats on calling gowther being behind the fuzzy memory thing.
    what theory? got a link to a post?

nakaba art so good

And I definitely need more Demon!Gowther in this manga. Ever since Doll!Gowther decided to get his emotions back he was just ruined for me (it didn't ruin the character objectively, just made him lose his appeal to me specifically).

Quote Originally Posted by Torao View Post
    congrats on calling gowther being behind the fuzzy memory thing.
    what theory? got a link to a post?
    Nothing in particular, just a luck guess.
    My hunch for know is that Estarossa is in reality Mael, Gowther Sr made a universal spell, for lack of a better term, that created a middle child into the demon clan and infused it with memories of Zeldris to make him more believable, he somehow made Mael get rid of Sunshine in order for he could receive a commandment from the DK. Thinking that their strong fighter got killed would let the Goddess clan to the decision of sealing instead of genocide. Given the casualites of the war the DK rearranged the commandments given EstaMael "Love" under the premise that his middle child wasn't born with the power of darkness, give the power of this commandment if Gowther Sr placed a switch in EstaMael's mind he could turn how armies useless.
    But that's just my wild speculation, let's see in two weeks the payoff.

I don't think so, or else Escanor vs Estarosa would have more punch or be weirdly personal for them. But that is a writing style contradiction, not plot contradiction.

Another thing, has Escanor ever been inflicted by any commandment?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It seems everybody was under gowther's spell but pariston_hill :-)

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Another thing, has Escanor ever been inflicted by any commandment?
    Unaffected by Truth, didn't lie or back down on his work.
    Unaffected by Faith, speculation, doesn't lose faith in what he believes.
    Unaffected by Love, only pities those beneath him.
    Status against Repose and Patience unknown because we don't know what they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    It seems everybody was under gowther's spell but pariston_hill :-)
    Been goat free since '94.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*sigh* Just saw a Facebook vs. Post between the 7 deadly sins and the Ginyu force. People voting for the Ginyu force "but ma planet busters!" Wtf lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing the explanation for Estarosa. Cause honestly I don't get why the author would add this plot point. I mean 3 brothers at odds seems pretty solid it's own its own..

Spoiler:
    Estarossa is indeed Mael!

Give Pariston a godamn award.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information