+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320
Results 6,381 to 6,388 of 6388

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    I wonder how much of Maelīs personality had the Estarossaīs persona, because the way he is acting right now doesnīt seem really different from when he believed himself a demon, it may be because he is mad as hell and the comandments are messing with him, but still.
    I'd say there's no difference in terms of bloodlust between the demons and the goddesses
    Last edited by Ukimix; July 18th, 2018 at 09:55 PM.

From what we've seen it's been shown that the Demons and Goddesses aren't that different. The only difference is in how they fight. The only thing that really makes the demons "bad" that I can see is the fact that they eat souls, and the only thing that makes goddesses "good" is that they can heal. But beyond that every demon and goddess is just somewhere on the bad/good spectrum. Dark isn't necessarily bad and light isn't necessarily good.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    I wonder how much of Maelīs personality had the Estarossaīs persona, because the way he is acting right now doesnīt seem really different from when he believed himself a demon, it may be because he is mad as hell and the comandments are messing with him, but still.
    His brother ruduciel isn’t really the nicest guy in the world.
    King has a nice shonen speech. Let’s hope Gowther stops breaking in piece. It’s a hard job for merlin :-)

I just remembered something, itīs weird that Mael didnīt mention being almost killed by someone that is using the grace that used to be his when talking about all the humiliations he suffered, it should be pretty high on the list. Maybe he didnīt noticed it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    I'd say there's no difference in terms of bloodlust between the demons and the goddesses
    I guess so, but Estarossa was pretty damn cruel about it, Mael having a technique that kills demons without pain suggest that he showed them some pity, a little at least. I am mostly curious about if the original Gowther had to make up new personality traits for Estarossa or he simply changed Maelīs memories and left his general personality untouched.

Where is your God now? PatTraverse's Avatar

Mael was probably always a dick considering that he used to have Sunshine as a grace and we see what happens to Escanor when he is high on it's power.

Quote Originally Posted by PatTraverse View Post
    Mael was probably always a dick considering that he used to have Sunshine as a grace and we see what happens to Escanor when he is high on it's power.
    Not to mention his older brother teaching him it's okay to hate demons.

So I guess at this point the Commandments are becoming irrelevant, as neither Mael or King are being affected by Love. I mean with some mental gymnastics we could accept that Mael is unaffected because, uh, rediscovering that he's an archangel and thus immune to them, but King?

Can't say I like this whole "Mael becoming a mad angel hellbent on fuking everyone over for Elizabeth" angle. Guy gut fuked over big time already. Guess the DK will be forced to release Meliodas and Ban back from purgatory.

The Love Commandment only works if the one subjected to it shows deep hatred towards the holder. King isn't showing any of that.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information