+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324
Results 6,461 to 6,468 of 6468

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Default Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Has nothing to do with what I said.

S&T said that they wanted to save him, but they had no idea HOW to save him up until Derieri told Gowther at the end of last chapter, that Mael knows how to extract a commandment. Remember, not even Derieri knew that it could be done before Mael told her that he was there for their (her & Monspiet's) commandments. Yes, they suspected that the commandments could be willingly rejected, but that's all.

And again, everyone regains their memories, Mael is - rightfully - pissed and wholly messed up for everything he was put through, and S&T just stand there after Gowther - one of their enemies from the War - tells them, that "yeah, I fucked with everyone's memories, put your buddy Mael through hell, made you hate and fight each other, and btw I'm the sole reason you had to give up your bodies to seal the Demon Clan".
    What you didn't liked originally was "I really don't see any valid reason why the archangels should have defended Gowther" that it's the point I was discussing. The answer was provided by the story in the page I quoted.

Later you attached to the point of Derieri knowing about the extraction of the comm... which is a different point. And remember that you can know WHAT you want but not to know HOW to get it,... even if you are an achangel.

https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadl...290/1?mobile=1
    That's the coolest Estael has ever looked.
    But the title suggest his part will be over for now.
    Hidden:
    Also 4 commandments added up to 200.000 and attack Meliodas was 142.000 no wonder he is DK's favorite. Also 5 commandment assault Meliodas will be more broken than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're in some serious Lucifer shit.

Did he just pulled a Lercade here?

Spoiler:

You wonder how the 3 of them will even scratch him.
    His design is nice though, i like the symbols of the commandments appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    What you didn't liked originally was "I really don't see any valid reason why the archangels should have defended Gowther" that it's the point I was discussing. The answer was provided by the story in the page I quoted.

Later you attached to the point of Derieri knowing about the extraction of the comm... which is a different point. And remember that you can know WHAT you want but not to know HOW to get it,... even if you are an achangel.
    At this point I'm not sure if you're trolling or just trying to ignore plot points on purpose.

The jig is up, Gowther admits to Sariel and Tarmiel that he and OGowther were the sole reasons the entire Goddess clan had to sacrifice their physical bodies and seal themselves for millennia, in order to stop a war they could have most likely won after Meliodas betrayed the Demons. Oh and also for turning Mael into a lunatic degenerate, for shits and giggles. And the reaction is: yeah, no biggie, let's beat up Mael.

Anyway, very cool design for Mael, Nakaba really pulled off the Samael, Angel of Death looks. Really excited for the combo attack, although I think that they won't be able to defeat Mael next chapter (despite the chapter title, could be trollish), especially since he blasted them with a single attack and would have killed them if not for Gowther and Liz.

Maybe Ban and Mel will show up and finally Ban gets a moment to shine. Upgraded Ban with Physical Hunt would definitely exciting.

Purely baseless speculation on my part, but maybe Mel's emo form (well, granted that it can exist as a separate entity in the physical world) will absorb the commandments from Mael (somehow) and fuse with regular Meliodas, since time is very short, and Mel already needed a lot of time to absorb half of the commandments. Or maybe he'll be more powerful and just absorb the rest, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    At this point I'm not sure if you're trolling or just trying to ignore plot points on purpose.

The jig is up, Gowther admits to Sariel and Tarmiel that he and OGowther were the sole reasons the entire Goddess clan had to sacrifice their physical bodies and seal themselves for millennia, in order to stop a war they could have most likely won after Meliodas betrayed the Demons. Oh and also for turning Mael into a lunatic degenerate, for shits and giggles. And the reaction is: yeah, no biggie, let's beat up Mael.

Anyway, very cool design for Mael, Nakaba really pulled off the Samael, Angel of Death looks. Really excited for the combo attack, although I think that they won't be able to defeat Mael next chapter (despite the chapter title, could be trollish), especially since he blasted them with a single attack and would have killed them if not for Gowther and Liz.

Maybe Ban and Mel will show up and finally Ban gets a moment to shine. Upgraded Ban with Physical Hunt would definitely exciting.

Purely baseless speculation on my part, but maybe Mel's emo form (well, granted that it can exist as a separate entity in the physical world) will absorb the commandments from Mael (somehow) and fuse with regular Meliodas, since time is very short, and Mel already needed a lot of time to absorb half of the commandments. Or maybe he'll be more powerful and just absorb the rest, who knows.
    Sorry I have no more time for this discussion. I wish you to enjoy your reading

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    You wonder how the 3 of them will even scratch him.
    I guess they won't even scratch him

Theory Time: Ludo and Estael are foils to Mel and Zeldris.
    I believe that by the climax of things Zeldris will be on the right side with Emotions Mel while Ludo will go into the same path as his younger brother as says "screw this, I'm making my own holy war with blackjack and hookers genocide and vengeance."
    While the demon brothers fomented the best between themselves the goddess brothers fomented the worst.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information