+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 336 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 6706

Thread: Food Wars? More like "Belongs in the Trash"

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Lol.

Spoiler:
    Souma is first seat, Erina is new Director of the school after Senzaemon retired.

Default Re: Shokugeki no Soba is a「Thread」where the title won't change as you expect

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Lol.

Spoiler:
    Souma is first seat, Erina is new Director of the school after Senzaemon retired.
    Spoiler:

Sounds like a final chapter for the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Lol.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    And by Soma's suggestion, no less.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Spoiler:
    That plot line goes beyond stupidity.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Spoiler:
    A first year girl as director of the entire school. All because she can cook really good.

Speechless.

Wow that is some Sasuke level stupidity.

Spoiler:

Best panel of the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    Spoiler:
    A first year girl as director of the entire school. All because she can cook really good.

Speechless.
    That ain't the only reason.

It is an improvement over the last one.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    Spoiler:

Speechless.
    Not like this is the whole reason, but it might as well could've been considering cooking is literally everything in this manga.

I mean, it's obviously weird and very much confusing, but still, within the logics of the manga passable.

https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/263/5076/1

Nepotism strikes. Fun times ahead.

Also,

In all fairness, the series isn't really known for its deep story telling and world building.

As Thatanas pointed out, by its internal "logic", it makes complete sense for a 15-16 year old girl to run an academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_Destroyer View Post
    As Thatanas pointed out, by its internal "logic", it makes complete sense for a 15-16 year old girl to run an academy.
    Yeah, the series had long established that the school system is ruled by the Student Body aka E10, and all the internal affairs. Besides that, all her life Erina had been overworking herlsef to one day succeed her grandfather, as she was the next in the family line.

Logically speaking, the next in line should be Erina's mother, but...

It's a good opportunity to focus on the rest of the supporting cast from now on.

Spoiler:

Let's take a moment to appreciate Rindou's expression.

Souma should be the headmaster and Erina the first seat. It fits their personality way better.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Oh, I'm sure it's coming.

16 chars of Bravo Tsukuda
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Souma should be the headmaster and Erina the first seat. It fits their personality way better.
    Except only a Nakiri can inherit the family business. If he aims to get the headmaster position in the future (which I doubt), Soma first should marry a Nakiri.

You're right. The guy is not overly ambitious. The only way he's getting married is a time-skip in the last chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information