+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1559

Thread: One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 (PS3 and PSVita)

The King of the Hokages ludafactor's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 (PS3 and PSVita)

Did anyone noticed that Akainu has a mustache now in the New World?
    Add me I'll accept as soon as possible, PM me if you added me on 3DS
    PSN: Ludafactor

3DS: 5327-1315-6749
    Wii U: Ludafactor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ludafactor

Stuck on 3-4, I've cleared all the fodder and KO'd Robin 3-4 times. The gates won't open for some reason. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

That took me 30 minutes too. You need to go to Perona in the lower right corner. Then she'll run and open the door to Usopp

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    So the game has terrible pacing, lousy filler sequences and 8 minutes of recap at the start of every level?
    lol filler for filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallwacker View Post
    Stuck on 3-4, I've cleared all the fodder and KO'd Robin 3-4 times. The gates won't open for some reason. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
    yeah I got stuck there too, took me like 40 minutes before I went down to where Perona was, fun times

Australian Brigade!: enel16, crease, Jejune, frozenkuku, toiim, Gum-Gum-Bazooka & trc4eva

Are the new 100 yen packs in the Playstation Store new challenge maps?

I just beat the game and unlocked all characters so now I think I'm gonna try online. Add Yababegrabb if you wanna play co-op.

Has anyone unlocked the Garp/Marco cutscene from 2-4? That's the only cutscene I have left and I can't seem to activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by enel16 View Post
    yeah I got stuck there too, took me like 40 minutes before I went down to where Perona was, fun times
    16 chars of thanks, I could've sworn that I searched through the entire map

As with the last DLC you can get a free costume, this time it's Zoro's samurai outfit from KM1

Australian Brigade!: enel16, crease, Jejune, frozenkuku, toiim, Gum-Gum-Bazooka & trc4eva

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I unlock the final act? Too lazy to go through the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallwacker View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I unlock the final act? Too lazy to go through the thread.
    See the normal ending first. Then complete the partner episodes for all the playable characters plus Hannyabal, Magellan, Jozu and Vista. That will unlock Whitebeard's partner episode. Beat Whitebeard and then you should get a message about a new mission in Pirate Log 4-2. In 4-2 after Teach takes control of Whitebeard don't beat him. Instead lead Ace, Luffy and Marco to him and they will break Teach's control. After that just beat the stage and you will have unlocked the final act.

'sup guys?
    I got a little bored lately and managed to find the first Musou game for a decent price. After playing it for a few hours, I just came to make sure that this second game does not have any QTE or pointless swinging from pole to pole. It's just musou through and through, right?

And how's the camera settings? Better than the first one's?

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo D. Storm View Post
    See the normal ending first. Then complete the partner episodes for all the playable characters plus Hannyabal, Magellan, Jozu and Vista. That will unlock Whitebeard's partner episode. Beat Whitebeard and then you should get a message about a new mission in Pirate Log 4-2. In 4-2 after Teach takes control of Whitebeard don't beat him. Instead lead Ace, Luffy and Marco to him and they will break Teach's control. After that just beat the stage and you will have unlocked the final act.
    16 chars of thanks

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    'sup guys?
    I got a little bored lately and managed to find the first Musou game for a decent price. After playing it for a few hours, I just came to make sure that this second game does not have any QTE or pointless swinging from pole to pole. It's just musou through and through, right?

I can't remember if anything was wrong with the camera in the first one. But yeah, there's zero QTE's, just musou.

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time coming, but if anyone was curious about the Vita version, GLG will do a quick stream (just 1 stage) of it in a few mins

http://www.twitch.tv/GrandLineGaming

Will the vita version be released in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstClassCook View Post
    Will the vita version be released in the US?
    Unfortunately no

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    'sup guys?

I'd say yes but it's largely because IMO the stages are much bigger so the camera has more room to pan around. So that's on the plus side for this game.

However this game Also has about 5 more BIG characters who encompass more of the screen and thus give the camera a harder time to get a good angle on them. For example in the first game while playing Enies lobby with Sanji the camera would get wonky in corners whereas here I never noticed a problem with any small characters but when I use kuma sometimes I'll get stuck viewing things from behind a wall if I stand to close.

It's absolutely nothing game breaking just don't get caught in corners with any big characters

Now that that's done I want to say I just beat this game today with the aid of a friend of mine and OMG it was a blast. Can't wait to play some more with Sanji, buggy, Marco and crocodile. I loved the storyline of this game and it was Interesting seeing some characters in new locals and Moria is a Total badass in this game so that's even better. The best part though?
    The friend I was playing with doesn't watch the show and his reactions to the things the characters did (Robins giant legs, Kuma's Ursa Shock, Aokiji just generally being epic, and Kizaru bouncing around the stage) were pure good. And explaining the characters and story details to him as we progressed and seeing how much he ate up and enjoyed every minute of zaniness and OP goodness just warmed my heart to be honest. This game, just from today and the last week I spent with it were worth every penny.
    Last edited by Apprentice; April 5th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.
    3DS FC-0473-7772-2500
    PSN-Aniki_33

Quote Originally Posted by ludafactor View Post
    Unfortunately no
    Well that sucks, is there any reason why it won't be released?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstClassCook View Post
    Well that sucks, is there any reason why it won't be released?
    Not that I know of except that Namco is cutting corners. If they were to go all out when it's westernized, then the game would of have an English dub as well. Though I would LOVE to play One Piece portable anytime.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information