+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 (PS3 and PSVita)

Default Re: One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 (PS3 and PSVita)

Last edited by kaze1028; December 22nd, 2012 at 12:22 AM.

Looks like they put in some effort into making this game. The attacks look stunning.

Ty, kaze.

Yay giant limbs.

Who is that who Sanji is fighting on the second page, left side? Kinda looks like Benn Beckman from the colour scheme.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Yay giant limbs.

Who is that who Sanji is fighting on the second page, left side? Kinda looks like Benn Beckman from the colour scheme.
    Pretty sure it's just Skypea fodder.

So now the stages are more open ended and with many more enemies, much more akin to the Dynasty Warriors series. I like it, I like it.

Gear 2 and that Zoro assist seemed to be controled by the new Style bar instead of the musou bar. Seems more practical.

I also caught a glimpse of Kung-Fu point Chopper.

And Skypea as a "what if" scenario, not as the main story mode. I'm guessing they're showing it this way so they can show more new features, like time-skip StrawHats and the new Pirate's Log mode. I don't see them just ditching the main story or the pre-time-skip StrawHats.

Overall this already seems better than the first one and it got me more excited.
    Thanks for the find, Kaze.

Looks nice, glad to see that they've confirmed Chopper and Brook already. Not too keen on the White Beret people being the enemies in Skypiea. Surely it should be Enel's goat people? I am happy that the maps look huge tho.

One thing I'm really hoping they've done this time is add some of the tag combo attacks from the series. I think I used the tag assist in the first game once. And that was for a trophy since it just seemed utterly pointless.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Wait why is Time Skip Luffy fighting Enel? That makes no sense.

did luffy used gear second without consuming gauges?

unfortunatley we didnt get to see timeskip franky but the new movesets for luffy looks awesome

So... No Thriller Bark..?

Australian Brigade!: enel16, crease, Jejune, frozenkuku, toiim, Gum-Gum-Bazooka & trc4eva

More of the same. No fun. This is going to be just as bad as the first one, it appears.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim2712 View Post
    One Piece "If" Story

Also, I spotted Brook and Chopper. I like how Conqueror's Haki is now an R1 action gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    More of the same. No fun. This is going to be just as bad as the first one, it appears.
    Were you honestly expecting something ground breaking in a Musou game?

Quote Originally Posted by enel16 View Post
    So... No Thriller Bark..?
    yes, exactly. also, that was the entire game in that video. Kaizoku Musou 2 is 7 minutes long, consists of one stage and you can only play as Luffy. also, it is only playable at game demo kiosks, no retail sales.

it looks repetitive but fun!!! i'm importing the European version again if Namco America doesn't get their act together ans give us the full release we deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    yes, exactly. also, that was the entire game in that video. Kaizoku Musou 2 is 7 minutes long, consists of one stage and you can only play as Luffy. also, it is only playable at game demo kiosks, no retail sales.

wait, are you serious? the game is only 7 minute long!? that's not a lot of replay value!

Spoiler:

Glad to see they're finally throwing away the square rooms with hallways designs from Gundam 3 and One Piece 1. Also just looks like more enemies at a time, which is awesome. The Style bar for power up modes seems like a good idea too. And the way Crew Rush seems to work now looks better as well.

Looks fun,really like the animation of the moves.
    Ufo spamming hahaha .
    Thanks for the vid Kaze.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    Wow, 7 minutes!? That has to be the longest game I've ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim2712 View Post
    It's the same as being able to play as Whitebeard at the Baratie.

Sort of a "what if" scenario.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Were you honestly expecting something ground breaking in a Musou game?
    No, just something different from the last one. I don't see any decent changes.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information