+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Summit of Evolution maxterdexter's Avatar

Default Re: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Unfinished tales is a very big No-No.

Even though, it would be a very fun game, "The failed stars from jump gather, and fight in the tournament, for a second chance at stardom!, meet the warriors that couldn't be, and help them reach their dreams of Friendship! Effort! Victory!"

Or something like the Captain Rainbow of Shonen Jump.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I really want Saitama and Kenshiro, the unlikely team.

Aparently there are issues between shueshia and Fist of the North Star authors. And One Punch Man is definitely Shueshia, but it's iin it's own webcomic world and asociated more with Young Jump.

All I want is for them to make a cool One Piece game for the 360.
    But now they're on the next generation consoles, so that won't happen. Damnit.

Man, that is an impossible dream. The Xbox Market and the Manga market (almost) don't intersect. Xbox didn't manage to dent the Japanesse market, and Shueshia chose consoles thinking on local market.

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowless View Post
    All I want is for them to make a cool One Piece game for the 360.
    But now they're on the next generation consoles, so that won't happen. Damnit.
    The 360 is completely dead in Japan. There will probably never be a One Piece game solely made for the 360.
    The best you could hope for is for the series to become very popular in the Western/American market so that there can be multiplatform games developed, like with Naruto and DBZ.

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
    I'm guessing anyone chosen as the 45th anniversary WFC or Jump manga that got an anime adaptation might show up in some form.
    I agree. Any character that did not make it into that group of figurines likely doesn't stand a chance of making it into this game. And, of the WFC anniversary figures, I'd say that, with exception of newer series, anyone who was not playable in Jump Ultimate Stars, won't be playable in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
    They used Gintoki's anime colors for his kimono this time around, not sure if it means anything at all.
    Well, my guess is that this game will be based off the anime, rather than the manga for all series. Likely, this will include voice acting, color palettes, and not spoiling things that haven't happened in the anime yet (like the many recent changes to Ichigo). Additionally, series without anime, in that case, are far more unlikely to get a representative in the game.

However, it is a Shonen Jump Manga 45th Anniversary game. So, to base things off the anime really makes no sense haha. So perhaps it is more of a half and half sort of thing. I guess we won't know until we find out if there will be voice acting
    ~ Rules are meant to be Broken, that is how Creativity is Born. ~

https://vimeo.com/elektrikdynomite / http://www.youtube.com/user/ElektrikDynomite

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    I agree. Any character that did not make it into that group of figurines likely doesn't stand a chance of making it into this game. And, of the WFC anniversary figures, I'd say that, with exception of newer series, anyone who was not playable in Jump Ultimate Stars, won't be playable in this.
    I require more research before emiting an opinion, but at least that weird man with a son goku headband and tarzan like garments is an elder series that wasn't featured in Jump Stars series.

Also, there are a bunch of the older series who were important to the story of the magazine, but because a bad moment they didn't continue and couldn't be convinced to the older games. The main two that stand out are Fist of the North Star, that managed to be included in JUS but not in JSS, and Mazinger Z, that I only recently realized that it was a jump series.

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    Well, my guess is that this game will be based off the anime, rather than the manga for all series. Likely, this will include voice acting, color palettes, and not spoiling things that haven't happened in the anime yet (like the many recent changes to Ichigo). Additionally, series without anime, in that case, are far more unlikely to get a representative in the game.

However, it is a Shonen Jump Manga 45th Anniversary game. So, to base things off the anime really makes no sense haha. So perhaps it is more of a half and half sort of thing. I guess we won't know until we find out if there will be voice acting
    They are going to have the anime actors, and music, probably color schemes, but I doubt that their techniques/powers/plot status is going to be anime based.

Jump Stars worked as a mute game, and was obvious from the begining, because the spech bubbles. It would be very akward if they didn't emit any sound in battle. Also, the first trailer was voiced, the main four, the "Orange Cuartet" said their intro lines.

Gon and Yūsuke confirmed ^^

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

YES! I've been waiting, but finally...Yusuke and Gon, both confirmed!! Thank you, Redon you magnificent bastard you! YES!

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

Fuck yes!!! Today is a good day omg. All the game needs now is Kenshiro, Kinnikuman, Tsuna, Yoh and Seiya and then it will be perfection.
    Last edited by Louis-1988; August 7th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

YES! Dark Tournament stage confirmed!
    ~ Rules are meant to be Broken, that is how Creativity is Born. ~

https://vimeo.com/elektrikdynomite / http://www.youtube.com/user/ElektrikDynomite

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!

Yuuske is in it!!! *faints happily*
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

Why is the music in the most recent trailer so shitty? It's awfully generic and boring.

The tournament outfit instead of his trademark green gakuran?

Well, at least he's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Fuck yes!!! Today is a good day omg. All the game needs now is Kenshiro, Kinnikuman, Tsuna, Yoh and Seiya and then it will be perfection.
    Yeaah!! but you forgot to mention jotaro then anything beyond that is pure win

Quote Originally Posted by darkmagus View Post
    Yeaah!! but you forgot to mention jotaro then anything beyond that is pure win
    I didn't mention Jotaro because there is a JoJo game already coming out soon. I don't think he has a very good chance of being included in this game. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    I didn't mention Jotaro because there is a JoJo game already coming out soon. I don't think he has a very good chance of being included in this game. :(
    And whaaat? Jotaro is one of the stars of Shonen Jump History, and Araki is on the top 5 of WSJ Authors, in number of chapters, and personaly I think that he's also in quality of manga, leaving something to represent Jojo just because it's 25th aniversary would be a DISGRACE to all WSJdom.

It's like saying that Luigi won't be in smash because it's the year of luigi.

Besides, Jojo comes out this month, who knows when this one will be ready. Also there are Dragon Ball, Naruto, Toriko and One Piece games in development right now. There are ALWAYS Dragon Ball, Naruto, Toriko and One Piece games in development.

awww snap yall Yusuke is in the house

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

well, and here is Gon. Who has the most boring Nen, with the most basic abilities, and probably will be the worst character to play.

His inclusion, while ''necessary'' due to the concept of the game, makes me demand for, at least, more 2 characters per series. One of them could be the main villain (when needed).

Quote Originally Posted by puffing.cinema View Post
    well, and here is Gon. Who has the most boring Nen, with the most basic abilities, and probably will be the worst character to play.

His inclusion, while ''necessary'' due to the concept of the game, makes me demand for, at least, more 2 characters per series. One of them could be the main villain (when needed).
    That may be how you feel but I love Gon and I've been awaiting the announcement of his inclusion ever since this game was announced, I can't wait to play as him and Yusuke as well.
    I'm gonna reach for the stars~~~

I'm expecting at least one more character from all the big series. If i was to guess i would say Zoro, sasuke, rukia, starjun (or 1 of the heavenly kings. It's hard to choose just one), killua (although i'd prefer hisoka), kagura, vegeta.
    Now all i need is jotaro (and then dio)

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information