+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Default Re: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

3:28

The Jump Festa Trailer really cracked me off
    English is not my native language, but I'm trying hard to master it!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    3:28

OMG. Mega-thunder-LOL.

The developers think Ichigo is EVEN MORE of a joke that he already is. This is priceless. I might buy this game just to do this all day long. "Mugetsu!" "Random ink spray that does nothing!" "Ichigo dies!". Rinse and repeat.

The main characters from D-Gray Man and Saint Seiya are confirmed as playable characters.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...ictory-vs-game

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-puncher View Post
    The main characters from D-Gray Man and Saint Seiya are confirmed as playable characters.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...ictory-vs-game

Fuck yess!!!!! All we need now is Kenshiro ;-;

New Jump scan, Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter will be reveal in next V-Jump issue.

Last edited by redon; December 25th, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

omg hisoka !!!!!
    i hope he is playable not just supp

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    New Jump scan, Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter will be reveal in next V-Jump issue.

http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/29...7297088985.jpg
    YESYESYESYESYES.

I was not expecting Hisoka, Looking forward to seeing him.

Allen Walker? I thought he just got cancelled.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

is allen playable or just support?

Cool news. I am still hoping for Dai, Taikoubou, Kenshiro, Bobobo and Nura. Especially Dai (I don't know if Shueisha own the right for this manga).

Quote Originally Posted by fana View Post
    Cool news. I am still hoping for Dai, Taikoubou, Kenshiro, Bobobo and Nura. Especially Dai (I don't know if Shueisha own the right for this manga).
    The guy from Hoshin Engi? Anyway, I would like for Yoh, Yugi, and Hiruma to be playable and pushing my luck with Ageha. These would complete the game for me.

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

With the addition of Pegasus Seiya Goku is no longer the most powerful character in the game.

Pegasus and Allen are welcome additions, but please please please Shueisha include Kenshiro, Yugi Muto, Yoh Asakura and Dark Scheider in the final roster. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    is allen playable or just support?
    According to the scan Seiya is Playable but Allen is just a Support

Part Time Lurker OrangeNinjasSucks's Avatar

They just gotta include Yugi and Bobobo. They're one of the most requested I've seen so far.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

Quote Originally Posted by White Horse Cavendish View Post
    According to the scan Seiya is Playable but Allen is just a Support
    Really? Damn.

Wait isn't D-Gray Man a monthly series? This gives me hope that Clare from Claymore will make it in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information