+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

Default Re: Project Versus (One Piece x Dragon Ball x Toriko), new videogame?

My guess is that it'll just be officially revealing that Naruto's in the game. According to this, the text above the number of days remaining says "Next Time: A New Jump Hero Will Participate in the Battle?!", though I hope I'm wrong and there's more to it than that.

i'd rather hope it's another 3 like naruto, gon and gintoki and the they release them in sets like that

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

Or we simply replace Naruto with Kumagawa Misogi.

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

Discovered Stowaway Jackermeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Or we simply replace Naruto with Kumagawa Misogi.
    He would be a joke character that can never win.
    "Fools with their eyes on dream treasures don't notice the REAL treasure all around them!"

New scans from Weekly Shonen Jump, I think official game name is J-Stars Victory.

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Damn, those scans look sweet. ^^

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

The graphics are gorgeous.

*Drooling like a little bitch at those scans*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.
    3DS FC-0473-7772-2500
    PSN-Aniki_33

those scans look sweet and those graphics gorgeous. Well i hope we get a character every week, seeing as we already knew naruto was in the game

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

Im excited for the game but I find a little sad that this is not a Jump Ultimate Stars sequel
    PSN: Climb25
    WiiU: MANUELF

Waiting For Wano

As has been said those graphics are gorgeous, more hyped for this game than I was for Pirate Warriors 2. Thanks for the scan redon

The King of the Hokages ludafactor's Avatar

The graphics are on point. I hope we get to see the gameplay once the countdown is over.
    Add me I'll accept as soon as possible, PM me if you added me on 3DS
    PSN: Ludafactor

3DS: 5327-1315-6749
    Wii U: Ludafactor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ludafactor

Gintoki or bust : (

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073

Quote Originally Posted by MANUELF View Post
    Im excited for the game but I find a little sad that this is not a Jump Ultimate Stars sequel
    Is there proof its not a sequel? While its not on DS, Vita and PS3 make sense to me. It even looks like a "free for all" type game, though this might just be a cinematic. If its 4 players with assist characters this is basically Jump Ultimate Stars-2. I'm pretty hype for this anyway, can't wait to see footage of how it will play and some Hunter x Hunter or Yu Yu hakusho characters.

cant wait. the art looks different but nice.
    lets see how it plays.
    Check out my One Piece drawings. http://diogosnt.deviantart.com

I feel like this game is more like a Battle Stadium DOT and friends since it looks like its from the same developers.

Will they be revealing more characters by next week or month? What about the polls, did they ever show who was wanted most? I'd really like Oga,Bobobo or Yugi to make it in the game as well. I'm highly considering importing it if one of those 3 along with Trafalgar Law make it into the game.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

Anything about release date on that?

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

yeah i hope it get's confirmed over here. May be the first game i import lol

Gon Freecss should come next :D

Looks very nice. At first i though it's only DB, OP and Toriko and i was like wtf? Why replace Naruto with Toriko? Is it that popular? But i see it got Naruo too. Well that's nice and all but its not on Wii/ds/3ds and only on ps3 and vita.. eh, i don't have any of those :/ I guess ps3 is getting cheap right now, especially since ps4 is coming, but i dont think i will be buying it just for one game, or maybe kaizoku muso... or smth. Not enough for me i think xD Any ps3 working emulator yet? :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information