+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Weird Habits

Default Re: Your Weird Habits

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiy View Post
    Zachri, seems you got OCD too.
    Well I be damned.
    ...probably true actually.
    If I'm in a store and my mum puts something back in the wrong place, I freak out like 'Dude. Why did you put it there?!' and then I have to put it back in the normal pla e myself if it's close enough. [/flop]

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Well I be damned.
    If I'm in a store and my mum puts something back in the wrong place, I freak out like 'Dude. Why did you put it there?!' and then I have to put it back in the normal pla e myself if it's close enough. [/flop]
    Don't worry about it.

I do those things sometimes.

Well I be damned.
    Ha, I do this stuff all the time.

Another habit of mine is excessive cleaning. I see a cup, a wrapper....anything that needs to be disposed of, I throw it out myself. Sad part is, things like this are the first things I scan for whenever I get home.

Don't get me started on washing dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Another habit of mine is excessive cleaning. I see a cup, a wrapper....anything that needs to be disposed of, I throw it out myself. Sad part is, things like this are the first things I scan for whenever I get home.
    Do you live with parents? or others?
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Quote Originally Posted by Cymelion View Post
    Do you live with parents? or others?
    I live with my parents and two siblings, in a small apartment.

So any mess kinda stands out more for me.

Dude, walking into my room would kill you

I live with my parents and two siblings, in a small apartment.

So any mess kinda stands out more for me.
    Yeah it would - problem is when you move out. While siblings are family, if you move in with friends they don't stay friends. I'd recommend living with strangers if you're unable to live on your own. Being a neatness freak is always a tough place to be - others come to rely on you doing the cleaning because they know you can't leave it alone and they know you can't wait it out for them to do any cleaning.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Yeah it would - problem is when you move out. While siblings are family, if you move in with friends they don't stay friends. I'd recommend living with strangers if you're unable to live on your own. Being a neatness freak is always a tough place to be - others come to rely on you doing the cleaning because they know you can't leave it alone and they know you can't wait it out for them to do any cleaning.
    Sadly, my siblings are examples of this.

Sadly, my siblings are examples of this.
    Yeppers - now imagine someone doing it to you who isn't related by blood. I used to have friends that lived in the same unit complexe as I did they lived on the ground floor and I lived about 2 floors above them - they would let rubbish bags build up infront of their kitchen instead of taking them out to the bins. They ended up with 10 bags of rubbish including food waste and of course a rat somehow managed to get into their unit ... they ended up naming the rat George and warning people who visited not to be freaked out by it. The rental agency ended up instigating a 2 monthly inspection on their unit - normally they are once every 6 months.

Yeppers - now imagine someone doing it to you who isn't related by blood. I used to have friends that lived in the same unit complexe as I did they lived on the ground floor and I lived about 2 floors above them - they would let rubbish bags build up infront of their kitchen instead of taking them out to the bins. They ended up with 10 bags of rubbish including food waste and of course a rat somehow managed to get into their unit ... they ended up naming the rat George and warning people who visited not to be freaked out by it. The rental agency ended up instigating a 2 monthly inspection on their unit - normally they are once every 6 months.
    Look, I know not everyone's supposed to be a super neat freak, but geez. They couldn't show a little respect for their home?

http://www.amazon.com/Died-With-Fela.../dp/1875989218

This book is an essential read for anyone who has yet to move out of home.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Look, I know not everyone's supposed to be a super neat freak, but geez. They couldn't show a little respect for their home?
    Thats just the tip of the Iceburg for living with Luke and Bob - I ended up moving into a shared house with them because you know - being a teenager and having the knowledge of the universe in my head and knowing I could handle them and deal with any issues. Needless to say after moving out of that shared house I vowed to never live with anyone else who wasn't a partner.

Well I be damned.
    oh, haha
    this is how i am about my bookshelves
    everything has to be in one particular place when i clean it up or else i feel uncomfortable (tho i don't mind too much when it's messy, just when i organize it)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Some of you people seem to have mild to extreme cases of OCD haha

Quote Originally Posted by Old Mate View Post
    Some of you people seem to have mild to extreme cases of OCD haha
    That's where habits originate from usually after all, right :p

Forgot to mention I got a habit of counting how much time I get to sleep before I go to bed... the more I have, the better I'll feel lol not like 20 mins stops me either though :p

Just thought of another weird habit of mine. Any time I pass a mirror I always make a silly face in it. My face will get stuck one day.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

I have a habit of cracking my toes. Sometimes when they don't crack I become restless and keep trying until they crack.

I have to smell everything. My food, my hands, my clothes, my sheets/pillow, paper.. pretty much everything. Anytime I touch something I must smell my hands and wash them if they stink.

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn & nintendo id squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

Every kitchen utensil I finish using I must wash immediately.

When I'm having a meal I eat the greens first leaving always the meat/fish for last. So my plate starts to lose colors little by little. I blame Froot Loops for that!!

Ever since I learned about the rule of thirds of photography I tend to apply it to everything I see when I walk on the streets:

- I stretch like a cat when I yawn; it takes a while for my stretching to end.

- I play with my ears by stretching them and inverting them. Half the time I don't even notice I'm doing it until a family member points it out.

- I always make sure the volume is on an even number. Although 23 is acceptable.

- I shadow box whenever I see a mirror. This can also last a while.

- If I take my cross off and go to drink from a water fountain, I instinctively reach for my cross to keep it from getting wet and have to go through a moment where I remember, "Oh yeah... I'm not wearing it."

- Whenever I'm drinking a bottled drink, I have to chew the top with my incisors until I taste iron. I also chew the little ring after I'm done drinking and spit it back into the empty bottle before chucking it.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Kenny View Post
    - I always make sure the volume is on an even number. Although 23 is acceptable.
    You just reminded me of another weird preference/habit I had years ago. I used to hate, hate, hate numbers that ended in 1 or 9. Like, why can't it just be one more or one less??? GAWD.

I'm totally over it now, though.
    Last edited by korobka; June 24th, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: ...Maybe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information