+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2028

Thread: Steven Universe

Default Re: Steven Universe

...why did people think that SU was cancelled? They never confirmed that they were going to show Lion 4 AT that particular date so..for all we know it was going to be part of the next bomb or something after the hiatus. Plus it seems SU is moving towards the end goal in mind so I'm pretty sure Sugar is conscious of that.

SU is in it's mid-to-late part, just hope this renovation means that we would have enough episodes for a 52 style season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Steven Universe renewed. Good news?[/URL]
    From what I can tell, it's just coming back for the remaining episodes that we already knew about (the second and third seasons were chopped in half to make five total); there's nothing about any new episodes being ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    more adventure time too, huh....
    Same deal; it's still ending next year and this is just previously announced material.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I don't think that's an actual renewal, just season "5".

Which was originally the back half of season 3 before they changed the naming to make it sound like more and we've known about for like a year.

Ditto Adventure Time.

The article in general seems confused as they also mention "We Bare Bears" being renewed, but that's 100% been cancelled. They might just be looking at the upcoming schedule and assuming things and not realizing that most of this stuff was ordered well over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Lovin' it! Steven looks so hardcore with those gloves and sleeveless shirt.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

That same article also has Teen Titans Go titled "Go Titans Go" so a lot of that stuff is questionable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

We finally get an offical soundtrack!

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html
    Working process.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Some interesting stuff going on in that video seems like 2 new characters are appearing
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Looks like shit is about to get real
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Looks like shit is about to get real
    judging from that promo, that would be an understatement.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

This is hype!

Season 4 desperately needed something like this to go out on.
    Working process.

Whoops, posted that in the wrong thread.

Since I'm here though, this upcoming material would have been the midpoint of Season 3.
    Last edited by Ubiq; April 22nd, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

new gems already leaked, beware with The Internet, fellas.

I've only seen their names, I don't think their visuals have been leaked.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

It's only the names. It was a leak from Grumpyface Studios, who are the video game developers making Steven Universe: Save the Light.

The one thing I appreciate about this leak is knowing that Save the Light will take characters, locales, and lore from all four seasons.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

So...uh...the bomb has been released on the CN app.

I...I need to rest from that ordeal

Spoilers for the entire bomb
    Spoiler:
    So Connie drew Cirno, no surprise the crew knew Aqua looked heavily like her.

The dynamic between sassy tiny gem and silent hulky muscle has been done before, but Aqua was pretty fun once we get into the meat of her lines. She is proud and talks a big game, and so far she backs it up.

So the theories that they were using Peridot's report was true and is an awesome callback. The whole bomb was great and dat cliffhanger makes me want more!

Only a minor nitpick because I know its going to probably be addressed because of certain events, but I was miffed with Lars' progression in "The Good Lars" was renigged when he ran from Topaz...but he is still on the ship, so...

All in all, loved the bomb, my favorite being "the Good Lars" followed very closely by "I am my Mom".
    Last edited by Shuhan; May 5th, 2017 at 06:49 AM.

FUCK YOU and Butterflies

Welp...

Spoiler:
    Goddamn, I wasn't expecting that ending. Aquamarine is powerful. Topaz, too, but jesus freezing Alexandrite in place is huge. It just makes the gap between the gems and the diamonds feel all the bigger. They'll need all the help they can get by the final confrontation That means Lapis, Peridot, and, hopefully, even Bismuth.

That was a good series of episodes, though. I really liked the twist on the usual townie eps, being mixed with the kidnapping plot. It made the end to The Good Lars a bit more complex than it would have been otherwise. Speaking of, I guess we're getting Lars in Space? Real curious about how that will turn out, especially since a lot of fans already don't like him. I do, though, in a character way, and he's definitely the one who would be most freaked out by this space nonsense. Considering Steven's predicament, too, there's some place for him to really grow.

I wonder how long they'll be in space. No ship for the gems to use to get to him, but the gems are so integral to the show that I can't think of them being missing for long. The only allies Steven has off-world are the Famethyst and technically Lars. Goddamn, this makes the inevitably drawn out wait for season 5 hurt all the more.

Also, best gag goes to "OH NO, THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!" Doug Out was probably the weakest of the bunch, but it was still a lot of fun. I really enjoyed "The Good Lars," especially since the last Lars ep we got was the Lars/Steven interaction at its worst. Again, I'm really hoping that he'll develop a bit, since I want to see his interactions with the cool kids afterwards. A lot of people may not like the townie stuff, but I've always enjoyed it, feel a good deal of investment in the citizens of Beach City because of it, and I want nothing more than to see them all happy and laughing over a delicious Ube Roll at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Spoiler:
    So Connie drew Cirno, no surprise the crew knew Aqua looked heavily like her.

The dynamic between sassy tiny gem and silent hulky muscle has been done before, but Aqua was pretty fun once we get into the meat of her lines. She is proud and talks a big game, and so far she backs it up.

So the theories that they were using Peridot's report was true and is an awesome callback. The whole bomb was great and dat cliffhanger makes me want more!

Only a minor nitpick because I know its going to probably be addressed because of certain events, but I was miffed with Lars' progression in "The Good Lars" was renigged when he ran from Topaz...but he is still on the ship, so...

All in all, loved the bomb, my favorite being "the Good Lars" followed very closely by "I am my Mom".
    Spoiler:
    I feel like Lars's development was pushed off for the space arc that's going to unfold. Even so, and even with The Good Lars, I don't think it would have made sense for Lars to have done anything but run. The end of his episode implied that he still threw away his roll, and was still too afraid, then he got captured in the middle of that crisis. They likely left that open to segue into whatever Lars's arc will be in space.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Welp...

Spoiler:
    Goddamn, I wasn't expecting that ending. Aquamarine is powerful. Topaz, too, but jesus freezing Alexandrite in place is huge. It just makes the gap between the gems and the diamonds feel all the bigger. They'll need all the help they can get by the final confrontation That means Lapis, Peridot, and, hopefully, even Bismuth.

That was a good series of episodes, though. I really liked the twist on the usual townie eps, being mixed with the kidnapping plot. It made the end to The Good Lars a bit more complex than it would have been otherwise. Speaking of, I guess we're getting Lars in Space? Real curious about how that will turn out, especially since a lot of fans already don't like him. I do, though, in a character way, and he's definitely the one who would be most freaked out by this space nonsense. Considering Steven's predicament, too, there's some place for him to really grow.

I wonder how long they'll be in space. No ship for the gems to use to get to him, but the gems are so integral to the show that I can't think of them being missing for long. The only allies Steven has off-world are the Famethyst and technically Lars. Goddamn, this makes the inevitably drawn out wait for season 5 hurt all the more.

Also, best gag goes to "OH NO, THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!" Doug Out was probably the weakest of the bunch, but it was still a lot of fun. I really enjoyed "The Good Lars," especially since the last Lars ep we got was the Lars/Steven interaction at its worst. Again, I'm really hoping that he'll develop a bit, since I want to see his interactions with the cool kids afterwards. A lot of people may not like the townie stuff, but I've always enjoyed it, feel a good deal of investment in the citizens of Beach City because of it, and I want nothing more than to see them all happy and laughing over a delicious Ube Roll at the end of the day.

Spoiler:
    I feel like Lars's development was pushed off for the space arc that's going to unfold. Even so, and even with The Good Lars, I don't think it would have made sense for Lars to have done anything but run. The end of his episode implied that he still threw away his roll, and was still too afraid, then he got captured in the middle of that crisis. They likely left that open to segue into whatever Lars's arc will be in space.
    Spoiler:
    Oh I realize that. Lars is still on that ship for some character development for sure. It's kinda funny, when the series started, Steven was the clueless one we could identify with in situations like this. Now we can step into Lars' shoes since Steven is sort of the one with more information available.

In any case, I just loved "The Good Lars" because we finally got a situation where Lars wasn't an unbearable twat and actually seemed like a likeable character. Even with the cake in the trash, I just thought that Lars was taken right in front of the house and dropped it there by mistake. Lars in space should be interesting.

FUCK YOU and Butterflies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information