View Poll Results: What will happen to the fruit?

Voters
808. You may not vote on this poll
  • Someone in the crew will eat it.

115 14.23%
  • The next nakama will eat it.

103 12.75%
  • It will be kept on the Thousand Sunny as a memento of Ace.

123 15.22%
  • Coby will eat it.

82 10.15%
  • Someone else will eat it/Something else will happen to it.

385 47.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What will happen to the Mera Mera no Mi?

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Default Re: What will happen to the Mera Mera no Mi?

Quote Originally Posted by DARK_RITUAL View Post
    Lmao sometimes I wonder if I'm reading the same one piece as you guys. If Oda doesn't want anyone to eat that fruit he wouldn't have brought it back into the story, he would've left it with the death of Ace. But Oda brought it back because he knows that fruit can't be a waste and trust me on this one, im 200% sure someone will eat that DF wether you agree or not doesn't make any difference cuz it's a fact.
    Not necessarily. Except you mean for every df not because it's Ace's fruit

Quote Originally Posted by The Humanoid Typhoon View Post
    Not necessarily. Except you mean for every df not because it's Ace's fruit
    I meant because its Ace fruit, I mean how can a manga/anime that has to do with special powers not have a character that uses fire? Lol well honestly fire is just one of those powers no one can waste.(including Oda).
    Big MoM ate Human-Human fruit, Model: Ogre.- 2012
    CC for nakama.
    My character: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t...eate+character

Quote Originally Posted by DARK_RITUAL View Post
    I meant because its Ace fruit, I mean how can a manga/anime that has to do with special powers not have a character that uses fire? Lol well honestly fire is just one of those powers no one can waste.(including Oda).
    Ok about Ace fruit but i'm one of those who don't care about fire power. I prefer Ice

Weren't there rumors that Usopp was going to get a Logia fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Weren't there rumors that Usopp was going to get a Logia fruit?
    Nah. Even rumors dont sound that stupid. That sounds more like bullshit to me than it sounds like a rumor.

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

I found where I first saw that rumor. Wasn't on this board like I thought.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/35...-ending-leaked

There's a few things wrong about what's said in that thread, but there's also things that seem to be happening soon like Strawhats vs Kaido. Zorro having a seastone sword kind of seems unlikely, all three of his swords are pretty high quality already and he'll never replace Kuina's sword. I think it's going to be hard for him to replace the cursed sword or Ryuuma's sword too.

Gaiz, Kinemon's Fire sword will eat the fire fruit!! :D

In all seriousness now I support Momonosuke eating it,Then joining the crew
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I found where I first saw that rumor. Wasn't on this board like I thought.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/35...-ending-leaked

There's a few things wrong about what's said in that thread, but there's also things that seem to be happening soon like Strawhats vs Kaido. Zorro having a seastone sword kind of seems unlikely, all three of his swords are pretty high quality already and he'll never replace Kuina's sword. I think it's going to be hard for him to replace the cursed sword or Ryuuma's sword too.
    Well a lot of them obvious and the rest of them just pure luck

Even through I would have prefer the fruit to never reappear he came back. I suppose Luffy will get it, not because he or another fought for it but just because he feel like picking it after beating the shit out of everyone. Either it gets pass down to a newbie at the end of the story or I don't know.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by 1PceXperience View Post
    I picked "It will not be eaten and will be kept on the Sunny as a keepsake because this is the option that makes the most sense. No way in hell anyone will eat this fruit that loves and respects Luffy"

Yea. That's the option I voted for
    sorry bro, in ur immortal words...

Oda... I pray... please... don't ever let this come true.. Please... Oda please.... just... please

a lot of people seems to think that an admiral needs a logia for his position. But that would be nonsence. Garp could have been promoted to admiral but declined it himself(no logia) and sengeko must have been an admiral before becoming the fleetadmiral. he also doesn`t seem to have a logia power. So why does the next admiral need an logia(pointing at kobi and fujitora)?

Didn't Zoro said something about wanting a fire-sword,maybe Zoro sword will eat it. I don't know how but it will work somehow.

Yeah it'd be pretty great if Zoro had a sword that couldn't use the powers because it's not a living thing. Then the sword accidentally eats another fruit and explodes. One time super attack - exploding sword.

Personally,I don't think I really want it anywhere near the crew.

We have enough fire attacks in the crew already.Luffy has Red Hawk and may well have other incinerating strikes in his Haki arsenal,Sanji has an entire moveset of Diable Jambe's fire-based attacks,Zoro may or may not get a fire sword in the future,Franky can breathe it and Ussop still has his Phoenix Star of which he may or may not have a heavily upgraded version.

So yeah,Pandaman or someone should eat it instead.

i think Nami would be a good candidate for the mera mera fruit

Thousand Sunny will eat it.

I personally want Luffy to take Ace's fruit and throw it to the sea. At the end of the series I want sanji to find the fruit and give it to his pupil. Sanji could train him to use fire since Sanji's attack are based on fire.

I think Makino's baby should eat it.

First I am going to say sorry for the long write… (already did it in Naruto forums, but not much discussion is over there)

First I will start with Luffy and why I personally believe he won’t get it

1) He already has one devil fruit

2) What makes him cool is that he with such a weak fruit can get so far, therefore I think it would do his character little justice if he only could keep up with blackbeard with an devil fruit.

3) I believe that the devil fruits “demon DNA” impedes itself into the DNA strings in the nucleus just like a HIV virus, therefore I believe that the reason that why Blackbeard has an atypical body is either he has an extra DNA set (which happens really rarely in real life) or has a “twin” on his body somewhere.

4) I See Blackbeard as the Don Krieg of the new world, he uses extra devil fruits instead of hidden weapons. Therefore I believe it would be very poetic justice to have luffy, in much the same way, be the spear that pieces his armor.

Next Momonosuke, which I must admit can see eating it since I believe Monet was a logia that ate a Smile Harpy Zoan.

1) If he eats it, I don’t want him to become a logia, but get certain charistics/abilities instead

2) Unlike Monet his first fruit is a zoan, thus he will have zoan transformation, unlike monet who was a logia first and therefore kept her intanglibility, but couldn’t change forms (Therefore no intanglibility).

3) I want him to gain Fire Breath and Manipulation (Flame Whip) from the whip and his increased skill in fire will allow him to create clouds bigger and quicker (hot air helps create clouds)

4) If all this happens I hope he in the future becomes a one sword user, with fire whip manipulation for his offhand, while having all the charistica of a mythical zoan. Also being able to generate lightning from clouds, which I think is what Dragon does.

Next is Sabo.

1) If he is alive, he has to be shown soon or we will not have time to get to know him, which means that we won’t have any feelings for him.

2) The revolutionary army needs a steady supply of weapons, so it makes sense for a revolutionary to infiltrate and work for Doflamingo, to secure weapons.

3) If he is there he has a good chance of knowing that Doflamingo gave Diamente the Mera Mera no Mi, which I believe he did because he will go to Green Bit (due to the importance of Ceasar Clown)

4) I believe that Admiral Fujitora (Purple Tiger) will arrive on Green Bit and fight Doflamingo, while the rest of the crew hunt the strawhats (perhaps a few vice admirals)

5) He unlike Luffy, has only followed ace through the news paper, which therefore makes it more likely that he associates the fruit with him. (Thus he has a genuine reason to want it, unlike luffy)

Last if a strawhat eats the fruit it has to be Sanji

1) He already has a theme with fire, and his strongest move shows it, unlike the three others with fire moves (Luffy, Franky and Ussop)

2) His soul has been shown to be literally on fire, and he has been manipulating fire since Ennies Lobby, which makes it easier to master the fruit than any other strawhat.

3) When looking at the other stawhats, he is shown to be the only viable option, Franky is already a cyborg, Luffy/Robin/Brook/Chopper are already DF users and Ussop and Nami would get a too big instant powerup and Zoro not a viable option because he follows the second mate theme from the roger pirates (no DF).

4) Out of the monster trio he is the only one who hasn’t shown a big destructive technique like Luffy (Elephant Gatling) and Zoro (cutting a ship in half)

5) He is a cook, which would fit well with his fire scheme and until now like previously mentioned he hasn’t shown any big attacks with fire.

6) A new member getting it would take away from Sanji’s fire theme and I hate to say this, but if Jimbei really joins he will be stronger than Sanji unless he gains extra ability (hate it because I believe Sanji nearly equal with Zoro present, which Sanji would not have been if he gets the fruit)

7) As I see it the different themes of the strawhats are, Luffy (Earth), Zoro (Wind), Sanji (Fire), Jimbei if he joins (Water), Franky (Metal), Robin (Void), Brook (Death), Chopper (Life as in Life Return), Nami (Cloud and Lightning) and Ussop (Plants).

Now to the one person I absolutely don’t want to get it… yes Copy

1) He is the opposite of ace’s will, he works for the marines and follows Garps will instead.

2) Garps will is shown by following characters Kuzan (Ice logia) and Smoker (Smoke Logia), where both logia’s aren’t only destructive, therefore the Mera Mera no Mi isn’t suitable.

3) Yes lets give the Marines the fire logia, they didn’t kill Ace or anything (thus next character to have fruit shouldn’t be a marine, even if he is one of the “good” guys)

4) I would rather have him find his own fruits, instead of having everything given to him.

5) He should instead find the Yuki Yuki no Mi instead (if has to have a DF), because it better fits his scheme. It like Kuzan’s the snow fruit fits better to his personality of capturing pirates, not destroying them.

6) His pink hair fits better with snow ability than the fire ability (I know it is a stupid reason) and the fruit has properly already been reborn (true reason for Monets death, show fruit power so when we learn he has gained it, we have an idea of what he can without seeing him use it on the strawhats)

P.S. Why is Goda not an appropiate name for the Author of One piece, when creating an account?

Discovered Stowaway Jackermeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC84M View Post
    Monets death
    You don't actually think she's dead, do you?

I agree with the Sanji thing.
    "Fools with their eyes on dream treasures don't notice the REAL treasure all around them!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information