+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2729

Thread: One Piece 701: Adventure in nation of Love, Passion, and Toys.

Default Re: One Piece 701: Adventure in nation of Love, Passion, and Toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Formation Y View Post
    Of course but that's only when they aren't on a mission which is something this Fujitora guy isn't doing. No it wouldn't you don't send one guy to deal with an alliance/Doflamingo.Doesn't matter the way he's drawn the Wano Samurai (some of them) could be drawn from famous actors so I'm not buying it.
    read the end of chapter 700 again, he wasnt sent to deal with them. he was sent to asses the situation.

maybe you are reading bad scans. try the batoto ones, maybe then you can understand conversations between characters better

Quote Originally Posted by ForumNoob View Post
    too soon...
    I don't understand what you mean by that...what's too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Predator View Post
    On the other hand, Kinemon still didn't said anything to Law (and now they're friends)... Maybe that's his quirk - to stay silent when he can say something relevant.
    I forget about that but he did mention him prior to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Formation Y View Post
    Of course but that's only when they aren't on a mission which is something this Fujitora guy isn't doing. No it wouldn't you don't send one guy to deal with an alliance/Doflamingo.Doesn't matter the way he's drawn the Wano Samurai (some of them) could be drawn from famous actors so I'm not buying it.
    dude , you are in full denial. Oda could do a lot of things, he can even draw all the samurais with big dick on their foreheads if he wanted. you think that will happen?
    he is consinstent in what he does, he isnt going to troll his fanbase like that, not his style.
    and when evryone is stating facts and opinions based on things stated in the manga, please answer like wise with facts and not that crap about "he could so its going to happen"

makes you seem childish and trollish

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I don't understand what you mean by that...what's too soon?
    its was just me joking with foxy

Quote Originally Posted by ForumNoob View Post
    its was just me joking with foxy
    I know .

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy The Silver Fox View Post
    Usopp already has a pinocchio theme, so I'm not sure if someone else will.
    Ussop could be transformed into a toy! Into Pinicchio and want to become a real boy!!
    beware

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I know .
    I guess you have to speak English to understand that joke.

Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    Ussop could be transformed into a toy! Into Pinicchio and want to become a real boy!!
    Whoa... that would be awesome! ODa... please.. make this come true! If not Usopp, I want all of the SH to become wooden toys!

Que sería genial~!

LA LA LAAAAAA. LA LA LA LA!(-Dearly Beloved)

Is it truly necessary to tell every single person saying that the blind is not an admiral the same thing. It adds nothing to the discussion and if anyone bothered to read even one page before posting they'd notice the reasoning and decide their opinion knowing the facts. The ones that deny it either ignore everything that's been said or after the evidence still don't buy it. Either way there's no real reason to tell them they're wrong if you think there's no way they can be right. Most people think there's only one option here, so why bother. If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll. Couldn't the same method be applied to these people?

If you on the other hand think it's possible that the man isn't an admiral, go ahead and keep up the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by kagehisa View Post
    Nonono they did. In Formation Y's imagination. Let's give the mentally handicapped man a little leeway and let him satisfy himself
    lol you're such an ass, but i like it u make me lagh

Quote Originally Posted by 1PceXperience View Post
    Whoa... that would be awesome! ODa... please.. make this come true! If not Usopp, I want all of the SH to become wooden toys!

Que sería genial~!
    maybe thats a penalty or punishment in dressrosa when you do something against doflamingo. you get turned into a toy. thats why the people are calm and like DD, if they dont they will be turned

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    i love that idea!!!! that would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Is it truly necessary to tell every single person saying that the blind is not an admiral the same thing. It adds nothing to the discussion and if anyone bothered to read even one page before posting they'd notice the reasoning and decide their opinion knowing the facts. The ones that deny it either ignore everything that's been said or after the evidence still don't buy it. Either way there's no real reason to tell them they're wrong if you think there's no way they can be right. Most people think there's only one option here, so why bother. If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll. Couldn't the same method be applied to these people?

If you on the other hand think it's possible that the man isn't an admiral, go ahead and keep up the discussion.
    Flameo sir, flameo.

This might have been mentioned, but I could totally see a Geppetto (Pinocchio's dad) character showing up thinking that Usopp is Pinocchio.
    Reading : Homunculus, Blade of the Immortal
    Watching : Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze

To sum up the last couple of pages-
    - Foxy makes a joke nobody gets and accidentally starts a discussion
    - Formation Y does his usual delusional crap

Noteworthy to say that it's Friday today.

You sir, have given me a little more hope for this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    To sum up the last couple of pages-
    - Foxy makes a joke nobody gets and accidentally starts a discussion
    - Formation Y does his usual delusional crap

Noteworthy to say that it's Friday today.
    You deserve a medal!
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by 1PceXperience View Post

Que sería genial~!
    I was thinking more in the line of, Straw Hats set sail with a pinocchio on the ship, and no one realizes they left Usopp behind on the island.

Btw, your posts are making a certain song loop in my head
    Mucho gusto, me llamo Bradley, I'm hornier than Ron Jeremy....

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    You deserve a medal Doc!
    There, I fixed it for you.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    There, I fixed it for you.
    Gracias, good sir.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information