+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What will become of the FF at the end of the W7 arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas
    Come again one. O.o
    i think Chopper will remove all their Franky-esqe body enhancements, they'll look like normal people and join Galley-La

Come again two. O.o O.o
    in one of the chapters, i read that Water 7 is sinking so i kinda subscribed to the theory that the weapon is under Water 7, it makes alot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the
    i think Chopper will remove all their Franky-esqe body enhancements, they'll look like normal people and join Galley-La
    What body enhancements are you talking about? They are normal people with weird robes that´s all. There´s nothing to remove that they couldn´t take care of themselves.

in one of the chapters, i read that Water 7 is sinking so i kinda subscribed to the theory that the weapon is under Water 7, it makes alot of sense.
    Why does it make a lot of sense just because the city is sinking?

Venice is sinking too, there must be a weapon of mass destruction hidden under it too. I probably should be quiet about this though, otherwise a super power will began to liberate Italy from the tyranny of Silvio Berlusconi (spelling?)... wait, there's no oil in Italy - this is nothing to worry about afterall.

You just made my day. I salute you! :adore:

XD thats hilarious yoska nice political joke,

kinda reminded me of that ladder to heaven episode of southpark.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoska
    Venice is sinking too, there must be a weapon of mass destruction hidden under it too. I probably should be quiet about this though, otherwise a super power will began to liberate Italy from the tyranny of Silvio Berlusconi (spelling?)... wait, there's no oil in Italy - this is nothing to worry about afterall.

yahuauhahuahuuhauhahua great. we've got the power. i have pluton in my vesuvio

Interesting speculation. And why would the tower of piza be tipping over? Poseidon underneath..?.. Maybe the romans built more than just roads..

*conspiracy theories abound*

Oh boy jack. I think you and Yoska are on to something. I mean the roman empire is gone long ago. Maybe those Ancient Weapons (that even have names from their gods) destroyed their world long ago that´s why they were hidden. And the history we know about ancient Rome isn´t the True History and if we seek for it we will also become hunted by the mighty of this world. Oh damn it all starts making sense now. Am I glad that I can´t read any ancient texts. :laugh:

Named after their gods, nice one, even more proof! Now all we need is to throw in the illuminati and we got ourselves a party.

whats the illuminati ?
    isnt that like the name of the evil spanish organisation in RE4 XD,

no wait thats los illuminados^^ but seriously what is that.

The Iluminati, great one jack. If I would have drank when I read it I surely would have spilled the drink at the monitor. :laugh:

It's like the most famous secret organisation that wants to create a new world order there is. I know famous and secret don't really mix, but they pop up in a lot of conspiracy theories.. the illuminati symbol is even on the US dollar.. which leads many (stupid) people to believe that they're still pulling strings behind the scenes to this day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Well to get back to the question. The Franky family might join galley-la and so will those two girls due to there part in taking Luffy and the rest to take down cp9.Then they'l have the episode were Franky seperates from FF to go with the strawhats .And then there will be the crying:bawling: scene and they go there seperate wayssaying there goodbyes:ciao:

I kind of see Franky joining up with Iceburg.

I think that Paulie is probably the most likely to travel with the Strawhats for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by captain sogeking
    The Franky family might join galley-la and so will those two girls due to there part in taking Luffy and the rest to take down cp9.Then they'l have the episode were Franky seperates from FF to go with the strawhats .And then there will be the crying:bawling: scene and they go there seperate wayssaying there goodbyes:ciao:
    What a fine summery. No need for saying anything anymore.

I think the Franky Family would help out with rebuilding Water 7 after the Aqua Laquna, along with rebuilding the Gallery-La HQ and then become shipwrights.

As for Water 7 and the possibility that the World Government would retaliate, I have this thought: Assuming that the rest of the Government got word what was going on with the Straw Hats fighting back and beating up an government organization along with the marines, which is very probable, it would be a unwise move to assault Water 7 for several reasons.

1. Gallery-La's deal with the World Government that Iceberg made. Breaking that would probably hurt them in the long run, economically and military strength speaking.

And 2. Arresting Paulie, Lulu, Tilestone, or Iceberg would also be a bad move because then CP9 would be mentioned and it's not supposed to exist, though the government could deny it like any real government. There's also the sheer support from the citizens of Water 7, they were ready to burn the Straw Hats at the stake for being prime suspects in attacking Iceberg and the chance that they will fight back when either word that the government attacked Iceberg and Gallery-La reaches to the citizens or if Icebergs and the shipwright heads are under arrest.
    Sometimes, a dead woman is a dead woman. Sometimes a giant black gorilla is just a giant black gorilla.

Stop reading into every little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoska
    that was just built on shitty land.

What body enhancements are you talking about? They are normal people with weird robes that´s all. There´s nothing to remove that they couldn´t take care of themselves.
    don't the majority have eye implants?

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the
    don't the majority have eye implants?
    Lol, that´s what you mean? Those are obviously sunglasses. If they would be implants then Oda would have made sure to out them as implants long ago.
    Didn´t you pay attention to Zanbai eversince he got beat up by the Strawhats? You clearly see that the glasses he had before are broken, since one eye is still covered by them and the other´s not anymore. If that would be implants then he wouldn´t have an eye there anymore. :laugh:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information