+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 2,201 to 2,219 of 2219

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

why are previously released episodes in the new release... are they remade? Do I have to download them again?

Are you at all planning on working on the Little Garden and Drum Island Arcs? I don't see them anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TakoSalvix View Post
    Are you at all planning on working on the Little Garden and Drum Island Arcs? I don't see them anywhere.
    They aren't priority right now, but they'll happen someday.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by nazoto View Post
    why are previously released episodes in the new release... are they remade? Do I have to download them again?
    It's because we uploaded new torrents, since the old ones were using the old Nyaa tracker. The only new releases are an updated Impel Down 1, the Whole Cake Islands, and the Marinefords.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Great work! I'm loving Onepace and this was something I always thought we needed, especially with the Anime continuing on a weekly basis.

I've just recently gotten my wife into One Piece a couple months ago, and we just finished the East Blue Arc. I jumped straight into One Pace for Reverse Mountain and Whiskey Peak. Amazing edits!

It's going to be a bit sad that we're going to go back to the regular pace for Little Garden and Drum Island, but it's understandable. I was curious how far along Alabasta edit is. We're getting close to it and I'm considering waiting for the One Pace edit if it was within the next few months. Alabasta arc was the first time I lost interest in One Piece, and I didn't pick it back up until years later. I know a lot of work goes into editing such a long series, so I'd just like to know whether or not it would be a good idea to wait for.

Thanks again for all your hard work guys, keep it up!
    Last edited by Triceron; May 14th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Great work! I'm loving Onepace and this was something I always thought we needed, especially with the Anime continuing on a weekly basis.

I've just recently gotten my wife into One Piece a couple months ago, and we just finished the East Blue Arc. I jumped straight into One Pace for Reverse Mountain and Whiskey Peak. Amazing edits!

It's going to be a bit sad that we're going to go back to the regular pace for Little Garden and Drum Island, but it's understandable. I was curious how far along Alabasta edit is. We're getting close to it and I'm considering waiting for the One Pace edit if it was within the next few months. Alabasta arc was the first time I lost interest in One Piece, and I didn't pick it back up until years later. I know a lot of work goes into editing such a long series, so I'd just like to know whether or not it would be a good idea to wait for.

Thanks again for all your hard work guys, keep it up!
    You'll be better off watching Alabasta normally. Even if episodes started to come out, they wouldn't come out in bulk, and would release weeks apart with the current release method.

AP Discord

why aren't little garden and drum island on the website?
    (also there is a chapter missing between the orange town and syrup village episodes)

Quote Originally Posted by legomeaker101 View Post
    why aren't little garden and drum island on the website?
    (also there is a chapter missing between the orange town and syrup village episodes)
    Because those arcs haven't been edited yet.

Chapter 22 (the Gaimon chapter), also hasn't been edited. Because of Usopp's inclusion, it will have to be sorted after the Syrup Village Arc.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Because those arcs haven't been edited yet.
    but then why are baratie, arlong park, alabasta, jaya, water 7, and the post war arc on the website?

but then why are baratie, arlong park, alabasta, jaya, water 7, and the post war arc on the website?
    They're labeled as unreleased so people know we haven't edited them yet.

AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    They're labeled as unreleased so people know we haven't edited them yet.
    shouldn't little garden and drum island be labeled as unreleased as well?

shouldn't little garden and drum island be labeled as unreleased as well?
    Yeah, I'll get around to adding those eventually.

AP Discord

I made a little math and this is what you guys have
    one pace chapters finished: 476
    missing one piece chapters: 390 (+ 39 manga only chapters makes it 428)

for such a high-quality fan project this is amazing and I just want to say thank you.

Wow,they have done a lot already,cool!Still can't wait until they finish Whole Cake island.

I watched a couple One Pace episodes here and there (Dressrosa, Sabaody, etc), but the only arc I binge watched was Thriller bark, and it was just a pleasant experience. Once I have a dead weekend coming I'll binge watch Dressrosa. Maybe it makes me hate it less, if I don't read it in a week by week basis, and watch it properly paced in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by stan56 View Post
    Wow,they have done a lot already,cool!Still can't wait until they finish Whole Cake island.
    It will still take 9 months (minimum) for whole cake island to be complete in the anime so its still a long time before that.

Well damn,9 months is a long time.Oh well.

@fuzi11:Believe me,the paced version of Dressrosa it a whole lot better.It is not great but definitely good.(at least in my opinion)

Whole Cake Island 08 is out.

http://onepace.net/#/watch?episode=240

AP Discord

Oh yeah! Gap getting smaller.

Thankyou very much

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information