+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2502

Thread: One Pace

  1. #2361

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Also, Whole Cake Island 25 is out! https://onepace.net/?episode=365
    A momentous occasion, thankyou

  2. #2362

    Default Re: One Pace

    Gaimon (Chapter 22 and a bit of Chapter 42) is out!

    https://onepace.net/?episode=434

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  3. #2363

    Default Re: One Pace

    speaking of east blue. with the specials baratie was a good thing to wait for, was anything in the other arcs that have already been pace-d worth changing with new specials for accuracy, animation quality or not better pacing, like romance dawn, orange or syrup?

  4. #2364

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by xcan View Post
    speaking of east blue. with the specials baratie was a good thing to wait for, was anything in the other arcs that have already been pace-d worth changing with new specials for accuracy, animation quality or not better pacing, like romance dawn, orange or syrup?
    We won't use the specials to replace the original anime, video-wise. They're too abridged and the animation won't match between new and older scenes.

    There is the option of using the audio from the specials in cases where it's necessary for a cut, though.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  5. #2365

    Default Re: One Pace

    Enies Lobby 04 is out!

    https://onepace.net/?episode=409

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  6. #2366

    Default Re: One Pace

    Hi, thank you for your dedicated work, I really appreciate it. I'm new in this community and I've been downloading via torrent the episodes but there is only one arc that I couldn't download because there is no download option, I'm talking about Syrup Village arc. Is there any specific reason for that? Thank you again!

  7. #2367

    Default Re: One Pace

    I just noticed you've been giving titles to the new episodes. I think that's a great idea especially for people new to One Piece. Arc titles can contain spoilers.
    Is there any intention to write titles for previously released episodes?
    Obviously, that's something we can help with as the One Pace community. Maybe a Google Sheet where people can suggest titles?

  8. #2368

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by fshadow1998 View Post
    I just noticed you've been giving titles to the new episodes. I think that's a great idea especially for people new to One Piece. Arc titles can contain spoilers.
    Is there any intention to write titles for previously released episodes?
    Obviously, that's something we can help with as the One Pace community. Maybe a Google Sheet where people can suggest titles?
    We do still use the arc titles on the website and in file names.

    When we rerelease older stuff, title cards will likely be added in the same format we have now, yep.

    And our titles are based on manga chapter names. We don't actually make them up from scratch.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by epatoj View Post
    Hi, thank you for your dedicated work, I really appreciate it. I'm new in this community and I've been downloading via torrent the episodes but there is only one arc that I couldn't download because there is no download option, I'm talking about Syrup Village arc. Is there any specific reason for that? Thank you again!
    Thank you for your support!

    I fixed the problem you pointed out. The arc batch should now appear when you select Syrup Village on the website.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  9. #2369
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: One Pace


  10. #2370

    Default Re: One Pace

    Awesome,Marineford continued!Thank you :)

  11. #2371

    Talking Re: One Pace

    thank you sooo much for your efforts...OMG I can't wait

    When The Summit War Saga is complete my life will be complete too <3
    Last edited by Jaguar D. Joyboy; February 3rd, 2019 at 04:24 PM. Reason: after thoughts

  12. #2372

    Default Re: One Pace

    Whole Cake Island 26 is out!

    https://onepace.net/?episode=3715392E

    A revamped Whole Cake Island 01 is also out. A lot of the cuts have been changed, and the subtitles have been revamped.

    https://onepace.net/?episode=2CA0B607

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  13. #2373

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Whole Cake Island 26 is out! https://onepace.net/?episode=3715392E

  14. #2374

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Whole Cake Island 26 is out!

    https://onepace.net/?episode=3715392E

    A revamped Whole Cake Island 01 is also out. A lot of the cuts have been changed, and the subtitles have been revamped.

    https://onepace.net/?episode=2CA0B607

  15. #2375

    Default Re: One Pace

    My friends and I have been getting together weekly to watch one pace whole cake episodes and we are really enjoying them. Thank you for your hard work !!

  16. #2376

    Default Re: One Pace

    Why do you use "rero" instead of "lelo" for Vito's speech quirk? It is supposed to represent his giant tongue flapping.

  17. #2377

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakidna_ View Post
    Why do you use "rero" instead of "lelo" for Vito's speech quirk? It is supposed to represent his giant tongue flapping.
    I think lelo is more easier on the tongue and it should be that way.

  18. #2378

    Default Re: One Pace

    Isn't it translated as "rero" in the official subs?
    Rero sounds similar to keroro (frog in Japanese) and Vito's long tongue makes him look frog-like.

  19. #2379

    Default Re: One Pace

    Whole Cake Island 27 is out!

    https://onepace.net/?episode=622C0683

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakidna_ View Post
    Why do you use "rero" instead of "lelo" for Vito's speech quirk? It is supposed to represent his giant tongue flapping.
    It's because Crunchyroll uses it, and back when we first started using Crunchyroll, we didn't bother revamping the subs as much as we do now (this example aside... seriously, Crunchyroll is horrible).

    So it mostly stays as "Rero" for consistency. It's also why we won't change "Lick" to "Perorin" for Perospero's quirk, even though we want to do it.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  20. #2380

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Whole Cake Island 27 is out! https://onepace.net/?episode=622C0683
    That was fast

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts