+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126
Results 2,501 to 2,505 of 2505

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaka. View Post
    Do you guys plan to redo some of your earlier work?
    That is the eventual plan, yes. Arcs like Fishman Island, Punk Hazard, and even Dressrosa were done when we were less experienced and had much less quality control standards.

Unfortunately, because we have arcs we haven’t covered yet, all of the focus is on those right now (and the latest episodes). But if all goes well, we will eventually apply the same quality standards of today to re-edits of those original One Pace arcs to ensure the entire series is consistently edited.

If we ever do fully get caught up on our backlog, that is when revisions will begin to happen.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

You guys really have your work cut out for you with the Reverie. God speed with Davy Back 2.0
    K-F|Jango

Hello! I'm watching your paced episodes (I'm in the Thriller Bark arc now) and I want to say thank you, because I found the normal pace too slow and boring for my tastes! I saw that, now that you've caught up, you are doing Enies Lobby episodes. In my opinion, the Marineford and Post-War arcs are more in need of a pace fix, because their episodes are in the 1 chapter=1 episode format. What do you think? (Also, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker)

Quote Originally Posted by evstav View Post
    Hello! I'm watching your paced episodes (I'm in the Thriller Bark arc now) and I want to say thank you, because I found the normal pace too slow and boring for my tastes! I saw that, now that you've caught up, you are doing Enies Lobby episodes. In my opinion, the Marineford and Post-War arcs are more in need of a pace fix, because their episodes are in the 1 chapter=1 episode format. What do you think? (Also, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker)
    Marineford is being worked on alongside Enies Lobby, so the focus isn't just on Enies Lobby.

Thanks for your support!

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Oh, didn't know that! Thank you very much!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information