+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 2,581 to 2,584 of 2584

Thread: One Pace

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: One Pace

Just finished watching your version of Marineford. Great work overall, guys! You've come a long way in terms of quality.

I've been following you from the very beginning, but even compared to something more recent, like Dressrosa, this is pretty goood.

One thing though. In episode 1 at 6:30, there's a translation error. Ningyo means Merfolk, not Fishmen.

That's why the exchange between Crocodile and Jinbe doesn't seem to make any sense.

Curious if you guys are gonna start rendering out the episodes in 1080p for Wano? I noticed the first episode for Wano was, and would love if that stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTraDaddy View Post
    Curious if you guys are gonna start rendering out the episodes in 1080p for Wano? I noticed the first episode for Wano was, and would love if that stayed.
    Yes, that's the plan for Wano and all arcs post-Wano.

Anything between Episodes 207-891 will remain 720p, and anything between 1-206 will remain 480p.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Thanks for the quick response Galaxy! Super happy to see you guys moving to 1080p for the new episodes.
    Also really happy with the decision to keep some of the incanon filler, as I think Wano really needs it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information