+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2705

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Zeorn View Post
    If it wasn't a forever TV show and had seasons with breaks the animation quality and pacing would be way better.
    While that might be true, it would make less money for Toei. You can argue that making fewer episodes with polish might result in a superior product at a lower cost, but there is little economic reason to do it. Generally, you want to improve quality in order to increase viewerships, but One Piece already has such great viewerships that it has little room to grow. Then there is the potential loss of revenue; a large percentage of the viewers have no standards and will tune in every week, no matter how low the quality gets. It's for this reason that episodes of the series will receive more views than most seasonal shows.

So, you can hardly blame Toei the for-profit company. Instead, I would say that the audience with no standards is responsible for allowing them to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    While that might be true, it would make less money for Toei.
    I dont know if this is true. Its seems to be japanse stubbornness to change. The ratings are half of what they used to be. Giving people a break and making the show not crap might really help ratings. The money isnt in the show anyway, its in manga, merchandise, games, movies etc The show is just an advert, probably best to have a good advert, not one that makes me want to slap people at toei (or the people that control them). Does oda not care about the anime? He must how the power to make it not shit

is there a site where i can download all the eps? Thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    He must how the power to make it not shit
    Toei rejected many of Toriyama's ideas for Dragon Ball Super, hence I don't think Oda has any creative control over it.

Any idea when the next Wano episode comes out?

Thanks for your hard work One Pace team as always

Toei rejected many of Toriyama's ideas for Dragon Ball Super, hence I don't think Oda has any creative control over it.
    When did that happen. I know they embraced or guided a lot of the story, but I never heard them rejecting Toriyama's idea's(in fact quite the opposite).

Quote Originally Posted by Op user 123 View Post
    Any idea when the next Wano episode comes out?
    I would also like to know this. The OnePace overview page does not work for me - I keep getting 404 error.

Is the One Pace project still going?

Please donít stop I love your work.

One piece anime has really helped to cheer me up during really tough times in my life as I grew up watching it. Something about it always cheered me up and brought light to my day. It was something I always looked forward to no matter how tough my life got.

But the anime after sometime had pacing issues which i couldnít enjoy. And I came across your website few years ago and it made my year. I check your website almost everyday and I could not thank you enough for it. Iíve been going through major changes in my personal life and One Pace was one of the main things that helped me through it. Iíve truly enjoyed your work and I canít express my joy every time I see a new episode is out.

I know this is a volunteer work and just wanted to appreciate all your hard work Iíll always be grateful and hope to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    When did that happen. I know they embraced or guided a lot of the story, but I never heard them rejecting Toriyama's idea's(in fact quite the opposite).
    One such instance being Beerus, whom Toriyama wanted to fight with a trident, Toei rejected this because "it would be too costly to animate".

Quote Originally Posted by Op user 123 View Post
    Is the One Pace project still going?
    If you go on the discord and go to "Announcements" https://discordapp.com/invite/WHpTJdP You can see they are working on episode 10-11 (I'm guessing 8-9 are in quality control or something)

One such instance being Beerus, whom Toriyama wanted to fight with a trident, Toei rejected this because "it would be too costly to animate".
    I don't remember seeing an interview like that. Could you link?

I remember stuff about Beerus being more evil being suggested by Tadayoshi Yamamuro, the then anime character designer, as well as him wanting SSG to have a cape. However, Toriyama declined that. For the running of the Super anime, I distinictly remember the producer saying that Toriyama's was basically the word of god, and that they got his approval for basically everything they did.

Thats not to say he wrote the entirety of Super, just that he ticked off what the anime recommended. That's also not to say he didn't listen to the anime staff(for example, future Trunks or female Broly weren't initially his idea's either, its just that he ticked them off).

Last year we got a bunch of episodes in rapid succession after the post-holiday slowdown, so I'm not worried about One Pace at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Last year we got a bunch of episodes in rapid succession after the post-holiday slowdown, so I'm not worried about One Pace at all.
    I would like to know how many chapters each episode will cover. According to the discord announcements page, they are currently working on Wano 8-11. Hopefully this means 818-824/825 will be included.

Quote Originally Posted by j20 View Post
    I would like to know how many chapters each episode will cover. According to the discord announcements page, they are currently working on Wano 8-11. Hopefully this means 818-824/825 will be included.
    An episode is almost always 2 chapters

Hopes Post-War Arc Ep. 03-08 will be finished this year.
    By that, everything would be felt completed, from Post-Enies Lobby Arc to Wano Arc (on going).
    Good job guys.

Does anyone know what's wrong with the One Pace website? The Overview and About pages aren't working. And One Pace hasn't released an episode since Nov 2019...

Are they still active?

If you just want to watch an episode this link works http://onepace.net/?episode=5 They are active in the discord and are editing episodes 10-11. They last streamed themselves editing episodes on the 7th of January
    Last edited by parappa; February 9th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.

Ah, that's good to know. Strange that the rest of their site seems broken though.

Yeah, the Overview page has been broken for months now it seems. A pity, that's how I keep track of progress every few months! Hard to know what's been Paced and what still needs to be watched in its original anime form at the moment.

All the best with the current episode work, though! Thanks for the hard work!

When is the next Wano episode coming out?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information