+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2832

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Once Arlong Park (likely this one first) or Enies Lobby is finished, another arc will be started up. Different editors edit different arcs, so there's no manpower being taken away from anything editing-wise.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Well, I think that they could just doing the Arcs chronological. After "Arlong Park", they could do "Little Garden" upwards.
    Poor Baratie arc. Would be the last arc done then/only arc not done then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Skypeia is worth doing, yeah. Water 7 had fine pacing. Alabasta could use it a little.

Certainly it’s worth them completing the project; I’m just saying they’ve gotten through the most important stuff, except maybe Skypeia.
    Well, there's also Postwar.
    They haven't finished that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zo-Na View Post
    Poor Baratie arc. Would be the last arc done then/only arc not done then.
    Yeah, this would suck to have Baratie left till late in the process. IMO it’s great to introduce someone to One Piece via One Pace, but how early they have to resort to non-Pace episodes is something of a barrier. Finish off Baratie and you give them a nice long Pace intro to the series before they need to dig up original eps or worry about knowing what stuff is filler and should be skipped .

Hey guys, i made some folder icons specially for the One Pace arcs.
    If u want a link to download them, notify me.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/pncG7yN
    https://imgur.com/Bg08pIY
    https://imgur.com/aT2NydH

Awesome, I've been clamoring for a new wano episode so hard. 14 is buggy though. It keeps freezing, and crashing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    Awesome, I've been clamoring for a new wano episode so hard. 14 is buggy though. It keeps freezing, and crashing all the time.
    Issue is on your end. No one in the discord server has had an issue and multiple of the team members have ran through the ep since your posting to check.

What video player are you using? If you're on Windows, switch to MPC-HC. If you use VLC, make sure it's updated to the latest version.

Weird. I don't have the problem with any other of your episodes. Good to know the problem is mine to fix at least. Thanks for the awesome work anyway.

Not alone in facing these issues; the new episode doesn't have video in VLC for me. Only audio. Not sure why. The file size is also a little bigger than usual, so they probably just changed an export setting, and I'll have to figure out what codec I need to play it.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    Not alone in facing these issues; the new episode doesn't have video in VLC for me. Only audio. Not sure why. The file size is also a little bigger than usual, so they probably just changed an export setting, and I'll have to figure out what codec I need to play it.
    We did change a few encoding parameters, but just to match the encoding parameters of Enies Lobby. It reduces a lot of the compression artifacts and uses 10-bit encoding to fix banding. The latter is probably where your issue is coming in.

This is why we always recommend using MPC-HC, which can be obtained in the CCCP (Codec pack) http://www.cccp-project.net/ There shouldn't be any problems using this.

(VLC sucks anyways)

AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    We did change a few encoding parameters, but just to match the encoding parameters of Enies Lobby. It reduces a lot of the compression artifacts and uses 10-bit encoding to fix banding. The latter is probably where your issue is coming in.

This is why we always recommend using MPC-HC, which can be obtained in the CCCP (Codec pack) http://www.cccp-project.net/ There shouldn't be any problems using this.

(VLC sucks anyways)
    I haven't watched the full episode, but that seemed to work. Thanks!
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Watched the new episode. I tend to forget sometimes that One Pace is more about speeding up the pacing than it is about necessarily cutting filler. There was a good bit of filler in this last episode (seems like each episode was only cut 3 minutes this time around), but it was good filler, so they left it.

I'd prefer tighter cuts. Filler is the devil and pacing is painful even in one pace now.

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    I'd prefer tighter cuts. Filler is the devil and pacing is painful even in one pace now.
    There's almost nothing in Wano 14 left in "just because". It's a dialogue heavy episode with very little action.

Even the long filler scene in the beginning was left in only because of the canon lines between Zoro and Yasuie that are cut from the later conversation. We won't make cuts that aren't consistent with the music and natural pace of the scene.

There's not much tighter than this:

AP Discord

I figured there was a reason you left those in. That and the Usopp meeting Otoko scene. But to the other guy’s point, yeah, this episode did feel a bit slow—not One Pace’s fault. More the content and necessary restrictions you mentioned.

Huge thanks to you folks as always.

I get that its toeis fault

The Arlong Park batch has been released! It includes the newly released Arlong Park 10, as well as dual audio for each and every episode in the batch!

Torrent

Zippyshare Archive of the Arc (Subbed Only)

AP Discord

The Arlong Park batch has been released! It includes the newly released Arlong Park 10, as well as dual audio for each and every episode in the batch!

Torrent

Dual audio? Woah! You guys are killer! Thanks for the dub. I’ll probably watch this again thanks to you.

Torrent

Thank you for doing a subbed only pack, but when I click on it I get a "403 forbidden" page, is it only me? I've tried searching for it on One Pace's site but I can't find it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information