+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3070

Thread: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Additionally, there’s no brief flashback of Luffy meeting Alvida in One Pace even though there’s a panel showing her old look in the manga. My ex gf was confused when we watched One Pace because she forgot about Alvida by the time we reached Loguetown. That’s the only thing I remember thinking I would change during our whole watch. One Pace is truly excellent.
    Thanks for ten feed back; we’re already aware of the issues. Loguetown is a top priority for a re-edit. It was done pretty early on. Please stay tuned for when we rerelease it. 👌

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Enies Lobby 23 is out! With dual-audio!

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...75363eb0b350f3

Direct Download MP4: https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/VJ5IiHYi/file.html
    yoooo even Enies Lobby Dual Audio now? Awesome!

Love that dual-audio is now the norm! Thanks, guys! Will eagerly await the day when you're able to slide Eng audio into earlier releases. No rush, course; you folks are busy and I'm thankful.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    So, we've been watching all the One Pace that's available and so far it's been mostly seamless and amazing.

We just hit our first actual "Mistake" if it can be called that.

In Loguetown you removed the scene where Smoker interacts with Luffy the first time where he says Luffy will need to get by him to get to the Grand Line, but the line later where he reminds Luffy of this was left in. So now he's like "Remember when I said that thing?" only in this version they've never met face to face until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Additionally, there’s no brief flashback of Luffy meeting Alvida in One Pace even though there’s a panel showing her old look in the manga. My ex gf was confused when we watched One Pace because she forgot about Alvida by the time we reached Loguetown. That’s the only thing I remember thinking I would change during our whole watch. One Pace is truly excellent.
    Those both seem like pretty simple and reasonable fixes for the team if they have the time. No one's perfect. For instance, the One Pace team couldn't fix the gross amount of close-ups in the beginning of the party scene last Wano episode. :P heheh. Gosh I hate whoever storyboarded that episode.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

hi all, just found out about one pace & am starting at thriller bark. I've never torrented before and so i'm not too sure how it works, though i managed to download the thriller bark batch. my question though is why i cant seem to get a video with subtitles? i've uploaded to my computer (chromebook) using utorrent and to my google drive but no subtitles are available. if there's an easier way i'm missing pls let me know lol

Quote Originally Posted by pxtorican View Post
    hi all, just found out about one pace & am starting at thriller bark. I've never torrented before and so i'm not too sure how it works, though i managed to download the thriller bark batch. my question though is why i cant seem to get a video with subtitles? i've uploaded to my computer (chromebook) using utorrent and to my google drive but no subtitles are available. if there's an easier way i'm missing pls let me know lol
    I'm not sure about chrome specifically but the subtitles aren't on the raw video file, on windows at least theres options in the video player to enable subtitles if available, I would assume you could do the same on chrome.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Quote Originally Posted by pxtorican View Post
    All you need is:
    1) µTorrent (to torrent)
    2) VLC Media Player (to play the .mkv video files. VLC is pretty much capable of handling anything encoders throw at it. soft subs with crazy fonts and animation, 10-bit, h.265, you name it.)
    If by some chance that's too confusing, or you just don't wanna download new software, just go to zippyshare https://zippyshare.com/onepace/qzf8myu1/dir.html and you can download them as .zip files. They'll be hard-subbed .mp4 files playable by literally anything. Smaller file sizes too, I believe.

Enies Lobby 24 is out! 1 more to go!

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...e2c9f43a56550b

Direct Download MP4: https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/5aocKyiu/file.html

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Enies Lobby 24 is out! 1 more to go!

Torrent: https://api.onepace.net/download/tor...e2c9f43a56550b

Direct Download MP4: https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/5aocKyiu/file.html
    Awesome!!!

You know how for a lot of talking segments they talk in slow motion to fill up time. Have you thought about speeding them up? If you speed up some of these moments by 10% or 15% they often sound more natural and of course the pace is better

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    You know how for a lot of talking segments they talk in slow motion to fill up time. Have you thought about speeding them up? If you speed up some of these moments by 10% or 15% they often sound more natural and of course the pace is better
    Sure the voice may sound natural sped up, but what of the background music?

Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    Do you have an example of when that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by DaPikminCoder View Post
    Sure the voice may sound natural sped up, but what of the background music?
    Do it for parts without music
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Do you have an example of when that happened?
    Every episode for the past 10 years

Yeah, I don’t really buy that they’ve slowed down voices to any noticeable degree to add runtime.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

I have checked some episodes now. Also I have rewatched the whole series up to Dressrosa lately. I can‘t make out any difference when it comes to the way characters speak.

The only time I can recall this is early Wano, in which I think it was intentional, as they were undercover and such.

Love this project! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

I think the Enies Lobby 7 episode might have an issue with the torrent. Does not download for me, while all others worked fine.

Just caught up to the Wano releases. I've gotta say, I'm rather surprised you kept the bulk of the Luffy/Kaido fight, as well as the Inuarashi/Ashura fight, considering a lot was filler.

Was it editing difficulty due to the soundtrack? I also noticed some scenes ended up retaining their anime order (such as the first time we meet King and Queen, which happens in Ch. 925, but here it's after 926).
    Hippity, hoppity, your shoulder is now Carrot's property.

Quote Originally Posted by TARIPAR View Post
    Just caught up to the Wano releases. I've gotta say, I'm rather surprised you kept the bulk of the Luffy/Kaido fight, as well as the Inuarashi/Ashura fight, considering a lot was filler.

Was it editing difficulty due to the soundtrack? I also noticed some scenes ended up retaining their anime order (such as the first time we meet King and Queen, which happens in Ch. 925, but here it's after 926).
    A lot of the extra footage in those two were left in due to music and pacing purposes. The adaptation of the former was just too different to effectively cut all of it out, and same with the second, especially since it was used to bridge the Act 1 intermission and Act 2 just like the manga.

Scenes switch so often nowadays with OSTs as they transition that putting everything in manga order is impossible. We still do it when it's possible, but it's not always able to be done.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by The B-Mack View Post

I think the Enies Lobby 7 episode might have an issue with the torrent. Does not download for me, while all others worked fine.
    It's working just fine for me. Make sure you're downloading it from the site.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

A lot of the extra footage in those two were left in due to music and pacing purposes. The adaptation of the former was just too different to effectively cut all of it out, and same with the second, especially since it was used to bridge the Act 1 intermission and Act 2 just like the manga.

Scenes switch so often nowadays with OSTs as they transition that putting everything in manga order is impossible. We still do it when it's possible, but it's not always able to be done.
    Ah, I see. That's unfortunate, but kinda what I expected. Sucks the anime is overly complicating some of the scenes when you guys do such a fantastic job. Lol.

Will this also be what happens with Ace in Alabasta? That's a question that's bugged me for awhile.
    Hippity, hoppity, your shoulder is now Carrot's property.

Hey so, I was editing the dub over the first punk hazard one pace, really just to see if I could. So I was wondering if anyone knew what the track at around 26 minutes is off the top of their head? I've been trying really hard to find it but havent had any luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information