+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149
Results 2,961 to 2,973 of 2973

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Only 3 to go and another ark is finished!
    Also thanks for the rerelease of the loguetown ark

http://onepace.net/overview
    looks almost finished ��
    Last edited by BloobyVolley; September 11th, 2020 at 11:45 PM.

Oh wow, I wasn’t expecting the Loguetown remake to be done so soon! Fascinating to hear about the cut manga material as a manga reader who didn’t watch the early stuff. I think your decision to include that material is a great one.

And more Little Garden to boot! Good to see these shorter earlier arcs rolling out gradually, filling current gaps. Also looking forward to seeing more Water 7, but obviously that’s a longer ride we’re in for!

Re: Almost looking finished, that’s pretty exciting! Once Water Seven is done, all that needs to be done is Baratie and there’ll only be one ‘gap’ left (from Drum Island to Skypeia). A far cry from a couple of years ago where to watch the series you’d have to endlessly switch back and forth between Piece and Pace, once Water Seven and Baratie are in the bag you’d only need to switch twice to bridge the gap.
    Last edited by Pomguo; September 16th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.

One Pace crew, I have a request! When Alabasta production finally begins, can you please, please, please make sure Opening 3 does not randomly spoil you know who joining the crew halfway through Alabasta like it did in the original anime? I don't know how faithful to the openings you're being, but I'd just want Opening 2 through all of Alabasta if possible. This would be fantastic for newcomers who know literally nothing about the series.
    Hippity, hoppity, your shoulder is now Carrot's property.

Quote Originally Posted by TARIPAR View Post
    One Pace crew, I have a request! When Alabasta production finally begins, can you please, please, please make sure Opening 3 does not randomly spoil you know who joining the crew halfway through Alabasta like it did in the original anime? I don't know how faithful to the openings you're being, but I'd just want Opening 2 through all of Alabasta if possible. This would be fantastic for newcomers who know literally nothing about the series.
    Opening 2 running through Arabasta is the plan.

We also used Brand New World for the duration of Enies Lobby, instead of switching to Crazy Rainbow.

AP Discord

We also used Brand New World for the duration of Enies Lobby, instead of switching to Crazy Rainbow.
    That is fantastic news to hear. Thank you very much.

I'm a bit split. I think reorganizing when openings happen to prevent spoilers is a good idea. But at a certain point it's unavoidable.
    Like, I don't think skipping Kaze o Sagashite entirely for the Impel Down arc was a good idea. Even though I don't like how that opening showed off an arc it doesn't even get to.
    Skipping the Straw Hat Pirates version of We Are was kinda unavoidable though since that opening was used exclusively for recap filler (and Straw Hat theatre but that's pretty much filler too)
    I think the idea of essentially assigning openings to arcs is cool. Like instead of getting Crazy Rainbow at a random point we get it at Post-Enies Lobby, that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPikminCoder View Post
    I'm a bit split. I think reorganizing when openings happen to prevent spoilers is a good idea. But at a certain point it's unavoidable.
    Like, I don't think skipping Kaze o Sagashite entirely for the Impel Down arc was a good idea. Even though I don't like how that opening showed off an arc it doesn't even get to.
    Skipping the Straw Hat Pirates version of We Are was kinda unavoidable though since that opening was used exclusively for recap filler (and Straw Hat theatre but that's pretty much filler too)
    I think the idea of essentially assigning openings to arcs is cool. Like instead of getting Crazy Rainbow at a random point we get it at Post-Enies Lobby, that's cool.
    I hear this, especially skipping an opening during Impel Down. However, Opening 3 is kinda unique in that regard. It's clearly meant to be post-Alabasta timeline-wise. Interarc spoilers are fine (both of Wano's openings for example), but showing one of the main antagonists alongside the crew halfway through that arc (and, mind you, she doesn't even join until the beginning of Jaya technically), in an opening that has nothing to do with Alabasta as a whole... Yeah, I think Opening 3 should be relegated to Jaya and part of Skypeia. But in all honesty, it's about the only one where it seems obvious. I think I agree with you in every other case, but I also don't mind Rainbow Star being reserved for Post-Enies Lobby. It is a bit sad the Straw Hat We Are is relegated to filler though. Oh well. Toei's fault. Lol.

This one adjustment makes the rest of the openings fall in line rather nicely.

We Are! --> RD thru Loguetown
    Believe --> Reverse Mountain thru Alabasta
    Hikari E --> Jaya thru early/mid Skypeia
    Bon Voyage --> Skypeia
    Kokoro no Chizu --> LRLL thru Water 7
    Brand New World --> Enies Lobby
    Crazy Rainbow --> Enies Lobby thru Post-Enies Lobby (or as One Pace has done)
    etc.
    Last edited by TARIPAR; September 17th, 2020 at 09:24 AM.

Maybe a bad idea, but couldn’t they just keep the songs but edit out the spoilers? Skipping a song entirely is a bummer. Maybe replace the spoiler moments with nonspoiler sakuga moments from within the arc?
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

AP Discord

Second star to the right is where you'll find me if you believe

Thanks for yet another episode!

I want to say that I like it when you guys show a scene during an episode before the opening starts playing. I just like the dynamic

Hey

Appreciate all the work you guys do, you're making it enjoyable to watch the anime. I started watching back in 2008, during the Thriller Bark arc. I started from episode 1 of course, and by the time I caught up with the show the pacing issues were already quite noticeable. So, thank you!

I just had a quick question: Do you guys have some sort of "road map" detailing what arcs you're prioritizing, or do you simply work on whatever arcs you want whenever you have time? Great to see you still have the motivation to keep going.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information