+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: One Pace

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Dohs View Post
    I was thinking, that maybe you could do One Pace with more recent episodes. This way that people who really hate current pace can watch those instead of real ones and not wait for them for very long, assuming you will get to the newest ones. That would mean watching one good episode once a month or three weeks :p

I watched 2 episodes already and it's really enjoyable :)
    We're trying to release as fast as we can to catch up with the recent episodes.
    In 2 weeks we've done 517-549 so we will probably catch up in a couple of weeks.

Episode 12 is now in the first post.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    We're trying to release as fast as we can to catch up with the recent episodes.
    In 2 weeks we've done 517-549 so we will probably catch up in a couple of weeks.
    Ow that's fast now that i think about it. Good job guys, keep it going :)

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by 400MillionBelis View Post
    Hey! Uh, maybe when you guys get to Punk Hazard, can I propose you use this shortened version of the Opening I made? Its runtime is exactly like when they had endings, so it's only 1:30 minutes instead of the awkward 2:30 Hands Up has.

We'll probably go with the original as the lyrics are off in this one.

I commend you on doing this! Keep it up and you'll catch up in no time. I once thought of remaking OP anime w/o fillers, but then the bgm was an issue and I just couldn't be bothered with it. You are succeeding where I failed

Discovered Stowaway

episode 13 is now released

episode 13 is now released
    Amazing! Flashback is FINALLY over, even with this cut up version is SO long,

Looking fordward for the next chapters!

Episode 14 is now released.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

The Words Best Detective Death-T's Avatar

Start with Enies Lobby, IMO.
    Totally. It got to the point where the first half of each episode was recap...and then you got the pleasure of watching the slow paced story that ensued, which itself was filled with redundant dialog about how powerful CP9 was, how scary the Buster Call is, how helpless the Straw Hats were, yada yada yada.
    "You may call me whatever you wish, but I'm taking your cake."
    ~ L ~ D e a t h N o t e ~

Discovered Stowaway

Episode 15 released.

Episode 16 will be delayed as I'm going to London and will be back on Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Episode 15 released.

Episode 16 will be delayed as I'm going to London and will be back on Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    That's bad for us XD but I hope you have a good flight

We'll we waiting the release

Start with Enies Lobby, IMO.
    I second this. I recently got a friend into One Piece, and I've been watching it with him. We're about to start Water 7, so I would love to watch a better version of EL.

whenever (not for a while anyway)the dub finally gets through and finishes enies lobby i would love to see a condensed version of it,show the dub some love too please

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    whenever (not for a while anyway)the dub finally gets through and finishes enies lobby i would love to see a condensed version of it,show the dub some love too please

I can dig it. But isn't pirating (har har) the dub sort of a taboo around here? Supporting FUNi and all. Seems everyone just sort of accepts it with the sub and all. lol.
    Last edited by Death-T; April 18th, 2013 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-T View Post

I can dig it. But isn't pirating (har har) the dub sort of a taboo around here? Supporting FUNi and all. Seems everyone just sort of accepts it with the sub and all. lol.
    Not only is it in poor netiquette to pirate the localized dubs, but it's also more likely draw unwanted heat from Funimation--especially since they're going to be trying to sell those episodes in the coming months. They've been pretty content with the fansubbing communities working on sub-only projects for English speakers but pirating their dubs certainly comes across as taking advantage of that good faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Not only is it in poor netiquette to pirate the localized dubs, but it's also more likely draw unwanted heat from Funimation--especially since they're going to be trying to sell those episodes in the coming months. They've been pretty content with the fansubbing communities working on sub-only projects for English speakers but pirating their dubs certainly comes across as taking advantage of that good faith.
    Yeah I figured as much. FUNi's got the whole series subbed on their site for free. They may not pursue fan subs too much but the dub is what they've poured their money and resources into.

I love what's being done here... but I just watched episode 15 and I have to ask... what was the deal with Randomly adding a Manga page at the end there?... Is this the first time this has happened here? It came off as really... bad... it was jarring due to the extreme out of place nature of it...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Death-T View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luffy View Post
    Alright, alright. I could see how that might come off as rude and being on grateful. It was just a simple request that's all. Just so were clear I do in fact own every available DVD out now for it. Its just now I've come to love funi's dub more so than the sub is all :-) they really have put there all in it. And would have loved to see it get the same treatment, but that would compete with the current product out.
    Last edited by ARC-1300; April 19th, 2013 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    I love what's being done here... but I just watched episode 15 and I have to ask... what was the deal with Randomly adding a Manga page at the end there?... Is this the first time this has happened here? It came off as really... bad... it was jarring due to the extreme out of place nature of it...
    Toei majorly butchered the scene. We'll only do it for still scenes such as that one that were just horribly drawn. That's the first time it's been done.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway

well i personally liked it becuase it showed how good it was drawn in the manga compared to the anime so more people might come to like the manga asswel.

@sewil or Galaxy 9000
    I was wondering could u also add the episodes that are coverd in each episode u make if it aint to much work?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information