+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Luffy View Post

@sewil or Galaxy 9000
    I was wondering could u also add the episodes that are coverd in each episode u make if it aint to much work?
    Check the torrent description on Nyaa. It is there.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

The Words Best Detective Death-T's Avatar

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    Alright, alright. I could see how that might come off as rude and being on grateful. It was just a simple request that's all. Just so were clear I do in fact own every available DVD out now for it. Its just now I've come to love funi's dub more so than the sub is all :-) they really have put there all in it. And would have loved to see it get the same treatment, but that would compete with the current product out.
    No worries. I think it'd be cool too, just explaining why it probably won't be done around here. Your best bet is probably to do it yourself, but that's kinda a pain in the butt.
    "You may call me whatever you wish, but I'm taking your cake."
    ~ L ~ D e a t h N o t e ~

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    whenever (not for a while anyway)the dub finally gets through and finishes enies lobby i would love to see a condensed version of it,show the dub some love too please
    Probably won't happen. As people said, pirating the dub isn't really accepted around here.

It's already illegal enough already.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Toei majorly butchered the scene. We'll only do it for still scenes such as that one that were just horribly drawn. That's the first time it's been done.
    I understand the sentiment behind it but going from the anime, full color, motion, and not drawn by Oda to the black and white manga static image drawn by Oda with speech bubbles... is really REALLY jarring and takes you out of the episode entirely... if you really insist upon doing this... I recommend having someone actually colorize the manga page in the anime style so that it looks like it belongs with the rest of the episode.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    I understand the sentiment behind it but going from the anime, full color, motion, and not drawn by Oda to the black and white manga static image drawn by Oda with speech bubbles... is really REALLY jarring and takes you out of the episode entirely... if you really insist upon doing this... I recommend having someone actually colorize the manga page in the anime style so that it looks like it belongs with the rest of the episode.
    The only other scene we've thought of doing it to is the emergence into the firey sea, instead of just a storm when they arrive in the New World. I'm sure there's some fanart somewhere that looks like a painted still the anime would use.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    The only other scene we've thought of doing it to is the emergence into the firey sea, instead of just a storm when they arrive in the New World. I'm sure there's some fanart somewhere that looks like a painted still the anime would use.
    Yeah, I saw one over at DA, I think something like that could work out.

Toei absolutely ruined the entry to the new world with an APIS level filler.

If you can't find an image that is colored the right way so that it feels like it belongs with the rest of the episode... it might be better just to not bother with the inclusion of the manga page in the future... I love this project, and I want you guys to keep going... but I gotta give my opinion and criticism when I feel it necessary and... random manga page in the episode just... looks terrible...

Yeah, the criticism is fine. It helps us improve the project.

Anyways yeah, we'll try our best to find something that fits for that scene

Spoiler:

That's the one I found. English would be gone of course.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

PM me the biggest version of the page you have please. You guys have a little bit still until you get there right?

Let me remove the speech bubbles and SFX entirely please. I can do it in a way that looks good and will make sure the scene looks like it belongs with everything going around it. This is one thing I'm really really good at (Not to toot my own horn... but just... Look at this and this.)
    Last edited by Demon Rin; April 19th, 2013 at 02:43 PM.

Yeah, we're currently up to 554, and we won't release again until at the earliest Tuesday, due to Sewil's absense.

AP Discord
    Spoiler:

The manga panel was thankfully not as bad as I feared, only there for about 1 second. Still, I agree with Rin in that if it must be used, perhaps some quality colorizing would make it seem less jarring. I'm fine with the speech bubbles and text there.

Yeah, I agree with Rin & Mr. Luffy. I'm not against adding the manga panel in place of the horribly butchered animated one, but only if it's coloured. That one you linked to earlier where they arrive in the New World would be perfect.

Discovered Stowaway

I already have one at home from da without speech bubbles and text.

I love the idea, but i'dd recomend keeping some changes the anime did instead of using still images, some things just can't be fixed, unless you can animate it from scratch of course.

Why was there a manga panel in the latest episode. It was so abrupt and jarring.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I am a doofus! stupid 16 characters

You are on a quest to become the Pirate Prince, and you decide your fate!

Discovered Stowaway

What does jarring nean

Quote Originally Posted by Sewil View Post
    What does jarring nean
    That something is really sudden that it it kind of shakes up up. Like if you're sitting in your room and a really loud clap of thunder comes out of nowhere and it makes you jump; you might say that the thunder was jarring.

Personally I had no issues with it.

Keep on with the fantastic work!

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    That something is really sudden that it it kind of shakes up up. Like if you're sitting in your room and a really loud clap of thunder comes out of nowhere and it makes you jump; you might say that the thunder was jarring.

Personally I had no issues with it.

Keep on with the fantastic work!
    Oh okay, thanks for explaining.
    Anyway, I can show you guys the photo we'll probably use (unless too much complaint) for the arrival to the New World.
    Hidden:

So anyway, I'm back home now and will probably start working on episode 16 tomorrow.

Also, a new site is up and is under construction, and is using wordpress as a template.

Check it out here: http://onepace.netau.net

I haven't finished customizing it yet but it will be finished soon probably.
    Episode status will be updated there and all links will be provided on new releases.

Ok, if that's the one you're using, can you PM me the biggest version you have of it? I can remove the speech bubbles entirely from that no problem and it would look much more like it belongs with the rest of the anime.

Gonna have to scrap the work I already did on the one I've been sent already, but that one won't be nearly as much work (Because the images of the Straw Hats at the bottom doesn't have to be involved)

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Ok, if that's the one you're using, can you PM me the biggest version you have of it? I can remove the speech bubbles entirely from that no problem and it would look much more like it belongs with the rest of the anime.

Gonna have to scrap the work I already did on the one I've been sent already, but that one won't be nearly as much work (Because the images of the Straw Hats at the bottom doesn't have to be involved)
    That's the biggest one I have.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information