+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1877

Thread: One Pace

  1. #1841

    Default Re: One Pace

    Any idea on when the website will work again? And why is it down?

  2. #1842

    Default Re: One Pace

    When is the new totto land! REEE!

  3. #1843

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Op user 123 View Post
    Any idea on when the website will work again? And why is it down?
    It's all up to when our host restores the MySQL database.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by parappa View Post
    When is the new totto land! REEE!
    Probably not anytime soon. We had an internal discussion and decided that since Totto Land seems to have new OSTs in the episodes, that we're going to wait and see just how many there are. I might release the first episode of the arc though, since it didn't have any new OSTs and it was pretty much finished before we came to that decision.

    I'll be finishing Dressrosa and then I'll see how many new OSTs they've added.

    As for the "when" on releases. Trello is the best place to check.



    Finals are coming up for me, so expect Dressrosa 41 sometime in the next 3-5 days, since it's almost to being timed. Then expect Impel Down to release for the rest of April.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; April 14th, 2017 at 09:47 AM.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  4. #1844

    Default Re: One Pace

    I really enjoy this series, thank you very much for making it guys! Sometimes the cuts are a bit blatant, but as many times and more I can notice clever cuts, piece-togethers and even some smart and thematic ways to end an episode. Rearranging of the material is also much appreciated.

    Any idea when your host will come around to restore the MySQL database? Is it a long process - as in something crashed and has to be retrieved - or something else?

  5. #1845

    Default Re: One Pace

    The website is back up. There was a few months of data loss (layout wise). Expect the missing episodes to be available on the website tonight or tomorrow as we fill in the data again.

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  6. #1846

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    The website is back up. There was a few months of data loss (layout wise). Expect the missing episodes to be available on the website tonight or tomorrow as we fill in the data again.

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    no backups?

    there are free backup wordpress plugins that will do automatic ones.

  7. #1847

    Default Re: One Pace

    We had a backup that was a few months old. We'll be backing up weekly from now on.

    Our database is separate from WordPress though.



    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    All episodes are now on the site (except the specials, but expect them tomorrow). The download buttons will work again soon as well.
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; April 14th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  8. #1848
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Imperfections in Dressrosa arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    If you've got any examples of jarring cuts in Dressrosa 25+, feel free to send them this way. The editor for the arc switched midway through (to me), since the older editor wanted to edit Impel Down and didn't have time for weekly Post Timeskip releases. I came into the role with small editing experience, and I've definitely been taking musical cuts into account more and more as my edited releases have continued.
    I'm not the one who complained about jarring cuts, but I remembered the conversation and during my last rewatch of the Dressrosa arc (up to episode 40) I took notes where I noticed or thought I noticed things without paying close attention. Here's the list. Make of it what you will.


    Grammar

    03: 03:18
    03: 12:11
    07: 26:45


    Music

    12: 16:14
    29: 18:23, 22:00
    30: 06:01-07:26, 16:23
    31: 06:00-07:00, 08:35
    32: 18:12, 19:38
    33: 04:38, 28:14
    34: 13:54
    35: 12:34, 17:30, 22:54
    37: 13:09
    38: 01:45, 24:46, 26:45
    39: 31:01, 31:46, 33:33, 34:38, 37:28, 40:43
    40: 23:24, 28:09
    "Hard Knock Days" opening: 00:13


    Volume

    29: 17:56
    38: 24:46


    Visual

    34: 11:31 (Vergo shown strangely short.)
    34: 26:09 (Doffi shown strangely short.)

  9. #1849

    Default Re: Imperfections in Dressrosa arc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hephace View Post
    I'm not the one who complained about jarring cuts, but I remembered the conversation and during my last rewatch of the Dressrosa arc (up to episode 40) I took notes where I noticed or thought I noticed things without paying close attention. Here's the list. Make of it what you will.


    Grammar

    03: 03:18
    03: 12:11
    07: 26:45


    Music

    12: 16:14
    29: 18:23, 22:00
    30: 06:01-07:26, 16:23
    31: 06:00-07:00, 08:35
    32: 18:12, 19:38
    33: 04:38, 28:14
    34: 13:54
    35: 12:34, 17:30, 22:54
    37: 13:09
    38: 01:45, 24:46, 26:45
    39: 31:01, 31:46, 33:33, 34:38, 37:28, 40:43
    40: 23:24, 28:09
    "Hard Knock Days" opening: 00:13


    Volume

    29: 17:56
    38: 24:46


    Visual

    34: 11:31 (Vergo shown strangely short.)
    34: 26:09 (Doffi shown strangely short.)

    Thanks for these! I'll store them in case we ever decide to go back and do v2s of these.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  10. #1850

    Default Re: One Pace

    Sad news for Totto great (great for me) news for Dressrosa

    I keep thinking about this but I don't know how it can done, but you should try to have a place where people can go and write issues they find with the episodes, this way you don't have to keep saving them yourself, people can check if what they found is already written by someone else and will show everyone which episodes were checked. Like reporting issues with code maybe.

  11. #1851

    Default Re: One Pace

    Just discovered One Pace a month back and just wanted to let you guys know that this is amazing! I have become interested in watching the anime again now thanks to one pace! Great job guys.
    Is there a way see the list of torrents somewhere especially for the older arcs?

  12. #1852

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by AMT View Post
    Sad news for Totto great (great for me) news for Dressrosa

    I keep thinking about this but I don't know how it can done, but you should try to have a place where people can go and write issues they find with the episodes, this way you don't have to keep saving them yourself, people can check if what they found is already written by someone else and will show everyone which episodes were checked. Like reporting issues with code maybe.
    It's very rare that it comes up. If an influx of posts pointing out fixes came into this thread, the Discord, and the comment section on our website, we'd probably make a section like you proposed.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by untamedblade View Post
    Is there a way see the list of torrents somewhere especially for the older arcs?
    When the website is fully operational again, you'll see a downloads tab at the top.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  13. #1853

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    It's very rare that it comes up. If an influx of posts pointing out fixes came into this thread, the Discord, and the comment section on our website, we'd probably make a section like you proposed.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---



    When the website is fully operational again, you'll see a downloads tab at the top.
    Thanks! I will check again later.

  14. #1854

    Default Re: One Pace

    you guys don't seem to have torrent links on your site anymore?

    all i see are the streaming episodes on the watch tab.

  15. #1855

    Default Re: One Pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogunreaper View Post
    you guys don't seem to have torrent links on your site anymore?

    all i see are the streaming episodes on the watch tab.
    On that same "Watch" tab you'll find many of the arcs have torrent links or magnet links. The others are being fixed bit-by-bit.
    For those look up "One Pace" on Nyaa and AnimeTosho for any missing episodes. If that doesn't give you what you're looking for, search "One Pace" on digbt.org as a last resort.

    As I said, we're trying to fix the remaining links.
    Trying to find a certain music in a certain episode? Perhaps even the exact point? No problem, head to the http://onepiecetracklist.com/ !

  16. #1856

    Default Re: One Pace

    All torrents should now be restored. If anybody sees anything missing, let us know here or in our Discord.

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  17. #1857

    Default Re: One Pace

    When will next episode of Dressrosa be posted?

    Thanks again and Keep up the good work

  18. #1858

    Default Re: One Pace

    When it's done. There is no set date at the moment.

    Should be pretty soon though. It just needs some timing adjustments.

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:




  19. #1859

    Default Re: One Pace

    Awesome!

    Good luck on your exams too!

  20. #1860

    Default Re: One Pace

    Dressrosa episode 36 is possibly corrupted, the file won't play on browser and also gets an error message when downloaded and played from any software.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts