+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3460

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

Every story has to have a Heki

That "that was close" cracked me up

Haven't seen Heki in action for a long time. Finally will get to see what kind of strength allowed for such a mediocre guy to reach position of a general. Perhabs behind the bland clothes hides a real beast. Heki will show his moves. Can't wait to see.

Go Heki! Go out in blazing glory and galore!
    We all float down here!

Heretics!

He will kill the top brother and bed Kitari before his corpse cools off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I reckon he'll be tasked with taking down Shunsuiju.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Heretics!

He will kill the top brother and bed Kitari before his corpse cools off.
    Your sights are far too low for Heki-Sama. He'll kill Riboku and bed Yotwana.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Last week post:

I wonder if I ever said this before, but the Fasha will adopt someone in this war and he will redeem himself. I love how the author is getting comfortable in adding his humor. I loved every single detail of the chapter.

The unnecessary kick, them almost losing their heads, Heki looking depressed all chapter until Yo Tan Wa reminds him why they are going this far. Which is the right strategy that way the mountain tribe can focus on one side and overwhelm.

The orphan probably knows that their supplies are low. That is why he has not been showing the real number of troops, just keeping the attrition going. So I wonder if they will change tactics knowing that Qin is reaching their limits and try to launch an all out attack.

The Fasha hate is real, how can you doubt the guy that Ou Sen manipulated into a trap and still managed to survive, which got out done by Renpa knowing that Ou Sen would mess with *his* troops like that.

----- Merge with new post because of new chapter------

LUUDIN!!!!!!!!!! I'll give my thoughts after a few responses.

Spoiler:
    Seems like they did go for an all out attack. I can read you, ORPHAN! Just try to target Heki again, you will get adopted.

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/kingdom/en/51/553/page/1

Last edited by K. Kira XXIII; April 3rd, 2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Went exactly as predicted by you. Now it's showtime!

Newest Kingdom volume

Completely forgot that there was a chapter again last week.
    I wonder if we will spend a longer time on that frontline and then how long that arc is supposed to be.

But I have yet again a problem with the 'genius strategy' depicted here. Targeting the enemy commanders? Isnt that what they have done since day 1? And they were not exactly hidden or hard to spot. Isnt it just the usual strategy of marching against your enemy frontally and hoping that your opponent is dead by the end of the fighting? How is that in any way or form something to be impressed with?

I can only assume that Yotanwahs real strategy is something else (I have read that she wanted to empty the enemy city of soldiers, that seemed pretty plausible). I also have a feeling that Yotanwah will decide the victor of that campaign, because if she triumphs she can either march to Ryou or fall into the back of the Zhaos at the main battle (which makes Riboku sitting on his arse and having all the time of the world instead of crushing his enemy with his superior forces even more irritating)

I don't remember anyone claiming it was a genius strategy. It's basically the only possible course of action for them.

The old man's tribe is probably going to be a crucial factor. His name escapes me. The one that looks like old male Kyokai. Could that be a mere coincidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

It is still described as a breakthrough, as something that they only now do as their last chance, when it should be the very thing that had been done all the time.

Also, the raw are out (or chinese/korean scan whatever)

Spoiler:
    its Hekis time to shine, but nothing else happened. there might also be an indication that we will skip scenes next chapter. damn, its hard reading that weekly, even if for me it had been practically two chapters in a row.

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

Heki is the new grandpa mougu (-;

Heki will defeat the Quanrong with his extra ordinary mediocrity

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I'd bet Akou is gonna bite the dust but obviously ousen's plan wont fail so how many people die is up to the writer. I can definitely see this being the low point in which they have to rally from to beat Zhao here but depending on how many arcs are left who knows
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

To no one's surprise, Akou will also bite the dust and it's up to the youngsters to actually win the battle.

It will be a stretch by Hara,if he takes out both of Ousen's right-hand and left-hand man(Makou is already gone) so early in the game and gives the command to Shin and Ouhan. Though it will pave the way for this generation to rise even quicker pace...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Wondering how depleted the Ou-sen army will be at the end of all this. So much for him becoming a King.
    Let the beat build bitch

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information