+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 190 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 3790

Thread: Kingdom

  1. #3701

    Default Re: Kingdom

    How do you mean that ? He did make a fool of himself early in the battle (to a point where I wouldn't have minded if Hara got rid of him), but in the end this victory was well earned even if not entirely his own doing. Isn't that better than if some ass-pulled power-up had suddenly let him single-handedly defeat Rozo ?
    Honestly I like that not everyone in this manga is a Shin or Mobu when it comes to martial prowess, and that secondary characters get other achievements than watching from the bench.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  2. #3702

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    How do you mean that ? He did make a fool of himself early in the battle (to a point where I wouldn't have minded if Hara got rid of him), but in the end this victory was well earned even if not entirely his own doing. Isn't that better than if some ass-pulled power-up had suddenly let him single-handedly defeat Rozo ?
    Honestly I like that not everyone in this manga is a Shin or Mobu when it comes to martial prowess, and that secondary characters get other achievements than watching from the bench.
    No matter how i see, killing Rozo from behind while someone else holding down his hand seems, for the lack of words, bit funny. Heki also got blown away by Rozo's first strike on him and almost lost consciousness( which he eventually did soon after...lol).
    I was not expecting a one on one victory,but Hara could have made his win more 'honorable'....at least i hoped for more resilience from Heki.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  3. #3703

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Yeah Yontanwa wouldnt let Heki have her all to himself just because he did a good job on the battlefield. I mean obviously she's had others pull off spectacular feats under her but that hasn't let them get under her.
    Danto the only one who's ever mentioned the neither regions. Even Enpo only mentioned her heaping praising on him after taking the city. And even if it was true there's more deserving people than Heki.

  4. #3704
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    No matter how i see, killing Rozo from behind while someone else holding down his hand seems, for the lack of words, bit funny. Heki also got blown away by Rozo's first strike on him and almost lost consciousness( which he eventually did soon after...lol).
    I was not expecting a one on one victory,but Hara could have made his win more 'honorable'....at least i hoped for more resilience from Heki.
    Considering his actual power level, anything more than this would be too much. For me, anyway. This way we got everything. Heki is blown away easilly, he snaps out of KO with sheer power of will, manages to kill Rozo just because he was so absorbed with killing Danto who riled him up good, collapses because he passed all his limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  5. #3705

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Considering his actual power level, anything more than this would be too much. For me, anyway. This way we got everything. Heki is blown away easilly, he snaps out of KO with sheer power of will, manages to kill Rozo just because he was so absorbed with killing Danto who riled him up good, collapses because he passed all his limits.
    You see, that's the biggest trolling by Hara. Everybody got stronger and stronger, but Heki's martial prowess remained roughly the same since the beginning. It seems his purpose now is of more comedic relief to the reader and less as a general. I know Hara had originally intended to kill him off, but if he wants to continue with Heki why not make some steady progress with him?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  6. #3706

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Spoilers are out for some time, so the chapter should come earlier

    Spoiler:
    https://imgur.com/a/ZP8SRpd
    As expected its just a transition chapter with the aftermath on the Mountain Tribes front, so its another week until we see how things might continue. Damn, this will be a long arc

  7. #3707

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Spoiler:
    If what the comments on the spoiler are true, Hara did something I am impressed about.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

  8. #3708

    Default Re: Kingdom

    But is not yet here ��
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  9. #3709
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Today I went 4 times to check on Sense Scans. It appears Kingdom has become my most anticipated weekly without me noticing. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  10. #3710

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh man this wait is killing me, I saw the last post was recent so I figured itd be out by now.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  11. #3711

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Hah right? And guys above teasing but nothing out yet
    Last edited by blue-san; October 10th, 2018 at 04:18 AM.
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

  12. #3712

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Hahaha I'm the same, I went several times (in vain) to their site yesterday and this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  13. #3713
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Kingdom

    I get disappointed every time I read "Liberators".
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  14. #3714

    Default Re: Kingdom

    At last !

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/kingdom/en/53/575/page/1

    Spoiler:
    Hara, you troll
    Not a very interesting chapter other than the Bajio thing

    Last edited by Seafarer33; October 10th, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  15. #3715

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Spoiler:
    A status update chapter, understanable. Guess Ousen figures they can take care of themselves. The Mountain King was on point this chapter. Love her telling Heki what she wanted to do to him for the burnt food. And, of course, the royal beatdown.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  16. #3716
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Love how relaxed Kanki always seems. Wonder if we'll get to see him tense up in this arc.

    Regarding Ousen, everything he does serves a purpose. I guess he wants the Zhao left to commit to offense more. They should notice that Qin right doesn't have a leader and should try to use the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  17. #3717

    Default Re: Kingdom

    ^But, it also means if Qin Right doesn't have a leader that means there's no one person for Zhao to target. A risky play by Ousen.

    NNID: jervinnectar

  18. #3718

    Default Re: Kingdom

    I dislik how the rescue of Akou got off paneled after half way.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  19. #3719
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    ^But, it also means if Qin Right doesn't have a leader that means there's no one person for Zhao to target. A risky play by Ousen.
    Well, the person they targeted was effectively removed from the battlefield and is playing no part. And it didn't really work, so now they have 2 main targets and they aren't staying close to eachother. I guess it's a good way of buying time as well, if that's what Ousen is going for. Can't really be more precise with theories when we don't know exactly what's going on in other 5 camps of the battlefield. as far as we know, QL and ZR are keeping even and not engaging seriously and QM and ZM haven't done much. But that must have changed somewhat since we last had an overview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  20. #3720

    Default Re: Kingdom

    Jajaja, Yo Tan Wa sitting on that dude for lying was the highlight of the chapter. Well, the comments were wrong about Baijo's death, but at least that would have been a clear indicator of the type of sacrfice that needed to be made for Yo Tan Wa's plan to succeed.

    Is Ou Sen banking on one of the two young commanders to rise to the occasion? What is the reaction of the Zhao side after the general was fodderized?
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts