+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3730

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

Ousen is probably drilling them into good generals he needs them to be as such ��
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Chapter's out.

Spoiler:
    And here I was expecting some unfathomable master plan from Ousen...
    Whatever happened to "guys, we need to take out one army and commander each day or everything is lost for sure" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Spoiler:
    Damn, to think Ou Sen would be petty like that. I am sure he is not one to throw the fight over this, but if he is hoping for a scenario where: "if he really is my son, he will overcome". Then even if he is a great tactician, he is far more stupid than I thought he could be.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Nah, don't buy this being sole reason for Ousen's current order at all. He's more calculated than that and there are definitely multiple layers to his plan, where he has taken any factors he could think of into account, and probably even some that he couldn't.

If his own right wing is confused, imagine what's going through ZL and Riboku's heads.

So I think it's a calculated gamble, something not unlike what Yotanwa has pulled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Spoiler:
    I don't see how him not beign his child would play any role in that decision. If any easy explaination then I'd guess it's because Ousen is expecting Akou to recover soon to fighting shape and get back to commanding his unit.

Really? There are people who don't think this is just a red herring?

Hidden:

Kept expecting Ten to snap out of it and start thinking of how Ousen would find not having a commander for QR advantageous for them.

Yeah, it's sad how she is relegated to giving exposition after all the strategist training she went through

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

By this time she should be completely aware that everything Ousen does, no matter how random it seems, has a deeper purpose. Or at least be aware enough to take it into consideration.

Yeah! I too think Ousen won't put his reputation and more importantly his ambition as general at stake for some 'family affairs', particularly in such dire situation. There is more to his plan.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information