+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 196 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 3909

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

I don't get this food thing at all. Everything else is good and nice but the food thing is just messed up
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

https://youtu.be/2UXnHk9ZbvI

Kingdom Live Action International Trailer

I'm usually not much into live action adaptations, but their trailers never fail to entertain

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

New Preview for upcoming Kingdom live-adaptation movie:

New chapter out!

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../54/588/page/1

Spoiler:
    Biological warfare! It's nice that Hara decided to cover the horse issue, even a little.

Was that an actual reaction from Ousen!? Even made a sound and everything!

Figures spies were planted among the refugees. Think the possibility was even discussed here. Might have even been me, can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Thanks !

Spoiler:
    Good thing Hara adressed the horse topic. Feeling kinda frustrated, however, that it took a whole chapter to not even get a hint on Shin's plan (which is...what exactly ? Make me commander and things will improve magically ? Did he even come up with anything resembling a strategy ?). At least hearing from the infiltrators gives something to chew on while the main battle goes on and on and on and on.
    The Gyou situation looks kinda settled and by quite the plan to top it off, however I sense an incoming asspull on the right wing side...

Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    New chapter out!

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../54/588/page/1

Spoiler:
    Biological warfare! It's nice that Hara decided to cover the horse issue, even a little.

Was that an actual reaction from Ousen!? Even made a sound and everything!

Figures spies were planted among the refugees. Think the possibility was even discussed here. Might have even been me, can't remember.

Spoiler:
    Well, technically, I believe it would probably be chemical warfare rather than biological. It seems to be some kind of poison powder rather than some sickness...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparsebeard View Post
    Spoiler:
    Well, technically, I believe it would probably be chemical warfare rather than biological. It seems to be some kind of poison powder rather than some sickness...
    It depends on how the poison was made I suppose. If it was made from some plants or fungus, it's still biological. Of course, haven't really thought about it much when I wrote that. Was mostly thinking of contaminated horse meat.

But thanks for correcting me, I guess...

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It depends on how the poison was made I suppose. If it was made from some plants or fungus, it's still biological. Of course, haven't really thought about it much when I wrote that. Was mostly thinking of contaminated horse meat.

But thanks for correcting me, I guess...
    No problem, it's always a pleasure to bring some pedantry to other people's lives!

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Ok so fire fire less food. I am surprised they still had loads more anyway didnt they take like million refugees etc. On the other hand again the drama from the little girl. Oh god heh. And the opposition will finish this and now everything will finally be settled. Well still love kingdom but come on already ��
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

So, there any place I can read this series from the start? It's caught my interest but I dunno that I want to go in on the physical release sight unseen.

Also, I head the anime adaption is terrible. Is it actually terrible, or just animated in bad CG? Because I can watch it while I work and not be too offput by the look of a thing, long as I'm getting the story.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    So, there any place I can read this series from the start? It's caught my interest but I dunno that I want to go in on the physical release sight unseen.

Also, I head the anime adaption is terrible. Is it actually terrible, or just animated in bad CG? Because I can watch it while I work and not be too offput by the look of a thing, long as I'm getting the story.
    The anime is a fair adaptation, but skips some arcs.

Previous scans should be easy to find.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

The anime, while not great, is not that bad to get started (S2 being better than S1 if I remember).

As for the scans, Mangadex has everything I think.

Just beware of the early scans where the names can be confusing (the early scans were using the chinese names).

What, no love for Kingdom? It's been out almost a week.

These guys on Zhao side are so obviously gonna fall on their asses. Nice big cocky speeches.

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../54/590/page/1

Thanks Razh for providing the link!

It was an enjoyable chapter really like this last few panels and te despair on the faces, very well done!
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

New chapter's out.

Spoiler:
    So Qin's last-day move that they're betting everything on is to have Shin break through enemy lines with brute strength? How silly of me, for a minute I thought they really had come up with something resembling strategy

Last edited by Seafarer33; February 28th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.

you could say that the enemy plan of holding the hi shin unit down with their "strongest"formation was a bad plan, because of miscalculations. the general not being an instinctive type had to pay for his mistake with a huge drop in morale. because everyone was was sure of this tactic. so there is some credit to be given to ten and shin to be at the right place at the right moment.

Well pretty much every element of this wing was accounted for. So I didn't expect anything much different than this.

Not saying it's top class writing either, lol.

Hype formation was bound to fail, but so thoroughly? Maybe the "sands" in it's name means it's slow to adapt.

I love Karyo Ten delegating while playing to the strengths of the Hi Shin Unit. This whole battle is good because when they win it'll be a team effort and not some main character did it himself junk. Well, everyone except for the arrow brothers. We never see them in action anymore.

NNID: jervinnectar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information