605 70.68%
  • Later on

251 29.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 262 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Dressrosa Thread

Default Re: Official Dressrosa Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    It was said that Garp cornered Roger on several occasions, not that he was as powerful as him or Whitebeard.
    Truth to be told...

Eh how about people like Caesar? Luffy would have lost to Caesar pre-timeskip but now he can beat him thanks to his training. Caesar isn't one of the big players.
    Caesar is a scientist that is working under a big player and I don't think we're going to see more people like him from now on, as Chinjao said the seas ahead are full of Kings

The Marineford thing was in regards to where people get their ratings for Doffy's level of strength ie he strolled through Marineford.
    Having a picnic = taking it easy

I'm not saying they would have definetly lost, but it could have gone either way. If the admirals were weak enough for Luffy to take on right now, Blackbeard would not have run away from Akainu. He ran away from Shanks because there was a good chance he would lose and Akainu was the same deal.
    It could have and the only thing I've said is that Luffy can handle any situation that comes his way, can he win against an Admiral? no, right now but we'll see where he stands depending on who Fujitora fights and not, BB ran away because he had plans and he wasn't ready to take on admirals nor yonkous because he hasn't even accomplished what he was working for

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Truth to be told...

Caesar is a scientist that is working under a big player and I don't think we're going to see more people like him from now on, as Chinjao said the seas ahead are full of Kings

Having a picnic = taking it easy

It could have and the only thing I've said is that Luffy can handle any situation that comes his way, can he win against an Admiral? no, right now but we'll see where he stands depending on who Fujitora fights and not, BB ran away because he had plans and he wasn't ready to take on admirals nor yonkous because he hasn't even accomplished what he was working for
    Oh. I was arguing with sereques about whether Luffy could take on an and defeat an admiral. I didn't realise we were on the same side....this has been fairy pointless lol.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

2013 Year Of Power Levels..... This guy lost to this guy so this guy will definitely lose to this guy because he defeated that guy who this guy lost to...

Edit: correction, Garp did not only corner Roger but him and Roger nearly killed each other bunch of times..

Big MoM ate - 2012
    CC for nakama.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Doflamingo was panting from a basic freezing attack. He was at a clear disadvantage.

And Kuzan is not the kind of guy that pushes for fights anyway even if he saw a clear victory. He was not there to fight.
    Aokiji was panting as well genius..

Quote Originally Posted by idoflamingo View Post
    No.. no he wasn't. Just because the panting bubbles were around him it doesnt' mean it was his. How to read Mangas 101

What reason did he have to be panting, anyways? the guy can freeze an ocean like it nothing, and now you gonna tell me he was panting because he froze Doffy? Come on man, step it up a little.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

You really place Doflamingo in gods level. DD is just a stepping stone in a Yonkou saga and Luffy not fighting him at this point will be extremely stupid, Aokiji didn't saw anything, he wasn't there to fight and he even move when he froze Doflamingo, Doflamingo ain't nowhere near Aokiji's level, Aokiji is not on admiral level for the same reason that Akainu is not on Admiral level
    I'm not sure if you have been reading but there is no need to Attack Doflamingo, the whole point of being there is to destroy the factory. Even Sanji asked Law why he was so fixated on him. That means that they should minimise encounters with Doflamingo. Nami or someone else mentioned all they had to do was destroy the factory and get out. The fact that Law is really doubting himself and needing to keep all the stamina he can as a strong character shows what DD is capable off and that Law was bargaining with DD that DD would be wiped out by Kaido, it was mentioned again at the end of chapter 724.

Doflamingo is not the stepping stone to a Yonko, the factory is. If I recall there wasn't a "Doflamingo attack team".

Once again, I'll repeat it I am placing him around Admiral level not God.
    Tell me how Aokiji would win the fight? Not saying he will lose 100% but the fight could go either way. And tell me how Doflamingo would lose.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    No.. no he wasn't. Just because the panting bubbles were around him it doesnt' mean it was his. How to read Mangas 101

What reason did he have to be panting, anyways? the guy can freeze an ocean like it nothing, and now you gonna tell me he was panting because he froze Doffy? Come on man, step it up a little.
    Does it matter? He unfroze, what could Aokiji have done?

Does it matter? He unfroze, what could Aokiji have done?
    You're talkig like the only thing Aokiji is ever capable of is freezing people.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

No. That was only Doflamingo. Kuzan had no reason to pant.

No. That was only Doflamingo. Kuzan had no reason to pant.
    You're talkig like the only thing Aokiji is ever capable of is freezing people.
    Explain to me how quick the fight would go and who would win and why.

I'm not sure if you have been reading but there is no need to Attack Doflamingo, the whole point of being there is to destroy the factory. Even Sanji asked Law why he was so fixated on him. That means that they should minimise encounters with Doflamingo. Nami or someone else mentioned all they had to do was destroy the factory and get out. The fact that Law is really doubting himself and needing to keep all the stamina he can as a strong character shows what DD is capable off and that Law was bargaining with DD that DD would be wiped out by Kaido, it was mentioned again at the end of chapter 724.

Doflamingo is not the stepping stone to a Yonko, the factory is. If I recall there wasn't a "Doflamingo attack team".

Once again, I'll repeat it I am placing him around Admiral level not God.
    Tell me how Aokiji would win the fight? Not saying he will lose 100% but the fight could go either way. And tell me how Doflamingo would lose.
    Wow really so Franky saying destroying the factory won't be that easy isn't implying that they will have to fight somebody in order to do it? Luffy learning about DressRosa darkness is not making Luffy take actions on whoever is responsible for this?

Nobody in here have said that Doflamingo is not strong but rather he is not admiral level and he will go down this arc by Luffy's hand.

Aokiji...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuzan lasted 10 days against somebody with an elemental advantage and who is now Fleet Admiral.

You're not giving him enough credit.

Remind me to never take you seriosuly again.

Hidden:

Kuzan lasted 10 days against somebody with an elemental advantage and who is now Fleet Admiral.

You're not giving him enough credit.
    Their abilities could somewhat counter each other, Aokiji wouldn't burn easy, and Akainu wouldn't freeze easy. Doflamingo could land fatal hits on Aokiji by slicing, think of it like this, Doflamingo can damage Aokiji through the Logia, it's fairly simple.

Wow really so Franky saying destroying the factory won't be that easy isn't implying that they will have to fight somebody in order to do it? Luffy learning about DressRosa darkness is not making Luffy take actions on whoever is responsible for this?

Nobody in here have said that Doflamingo is not strong but rather he is not admiral level and he will go down this arc by Luffy's hand.

Aokiji...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well i say DD won't go down by Luffy's hand and he will only flee.
    And don't say im wrong because unless it happens then you can tell me. But as for now anything can happen. We all have our own thoughts.

Remind me to never take you seriosuly again.
    Thats right, shut down the argument quickly, you can't even explain it.

Discovered Stowaway juiceduphody3315's Avatar

Aokoji froze dofla but dofla could have just stuck aokoji in his strings if he was to come up behind him. Still abilities make fights. Would aokojis ice stand up to that badass whip? Could aokiji use his ice to find the strings and counter? Come on guys no power levels but it would a a fight of circumstance

Quote Originally Posted by juiceduphody3315 View Post
    Aokoji froze dofla but dofla could have just stuck aokoji in his strings if he was to come up behind him. Still abilities make fights. Would aokojis ice stand up to that badass whip? Could aokiji use his ice to find the strings and counter? Come on guys no power levels but it would a a fight of circumstance
    Thank you, but we aren't sure what his control limits are. But if Doflamingo were to pull out his strings/whip or whatever his strings can do, Aokiji would be damaged, and Aokiji would cause some damage to Doflamingo. It could sway either way, as i said to the other people, it wasn't a clear victory on both ends. Aokiji could have won but he didn't want to be seriously hurt, or Doflamingo could have won but he didn't want to be seriously hurt. They both had their own things to do and would be time and energy consumed for something pointless.

Thank you, but we aren't sure what his control limits are. But if Doflamingo were to pull out his strings/whip or whatever his strings can do, Aokiji would be damaged, and Aokiji would cause some damage to Doflamingo. It could sway either way, as i said to the other people, it wasn't a clear victory on both ends. Aokiji could have won but he didn't want to be seriously hurt, or Doflamingo could have won but he didn't want to be seriously hurt. They both had their own things to do and would be time and energy consumed for something pointless.
    Kuzan could just freeze his strings, you know.

Oda definitely implied that Dofla wouldn't stand a chance.

Well i say DD won't go down by Luffy's hand and he will only flee.
    And don't say im wrong because unless it happens then you can tell me. But as for now anything can happen. We all have our own thoughts.
    Dofla won't get away with the shit he pulled on the Dressrosa's inhabitants. That's how it works.

To those claiming DD can give an admiral a good fight.

Take a look @ the top panel of this page:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/181663/...y_mangarule/10

Compare the rough size of DD's and Law's footing and then compare that to Fujitora's: that's pretty much the difference in strength right there, IMO.
    HTC - Hoje Tive C

Quote Originally Posted by HTC View Post
    To those claiming DD can give an admiral a good fight.

Take a look @ the top panel of this page:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/181663/...y_mangarule/10

Compare the rough size of DD's and Law's footing and then compare that to Fujitora's: that's pretty much the difference in strength right there, IMO.
    I don't really see anything, is it that Doflamingo's feat are a bit close? Maybe because it's distanced, otherwise i am not sure what you're implying.

I don't really see anything, is it that Doflamingo's feat are a bit close? Maybe because it's distanced, otherwise i am not sure what you're implying.
    The size of the rock they are standing on: DD's and Law's are of very similar size but the admirals is quite large compared to the other 2.
    HTC - Hoje Tive C

Quote Originally Posted by HTC View Post
    The size of the rock they are standing on: DD's and Law's are of very similar size but the admirals is quite large compared to the other 2.
    They all look the same to me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information