Default Re: Sai's Art Thread 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Really nice work! :)
    thanks! c:

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Hell View Post
    go sai, ur the good sai on the internet
    hahaha, thank you holy<3

OH SAI CHWAAAAN! Your work is still so amazing! I am so glad your still on AP it was great to see your new work X3
    Follow me on tumblr if you'd like: http://gentlemencinder.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    lemme know if i'm missing something.... but did robin just shove a tree up the stay-puff marshmallow man's ass?

Quote Originally Posted by ABSMr.Prince View Post
    OH SAI CHWAAAAN! Your work is still so amazing! I am so glad your still on AP it was great to see your new work X3
    YOOOOOO its been so long dude! I was wondering where you went. <3 Thanks! It's been a while since you last saw my art, so I hope I've gotten better since then haha. It's great to hear from you again!

also, I made some valentines day card things

Spoiler:

http://saisai-chan.tumblr.com/post/7...-piece-graphic

(best viewed on tumblr imo)

Your work is still totally amazing and it is incredibly obvious you've only gotten better since I was here last! I got caught up with life and the burdens it brings and fell behind on not only One Piece but the art fight/fourm in general. I have more free time these days and I missed all the amazing people here at AP so I thought, having caught up on One Piece, it was high time to come back.

I'd like to think my art has gotten better as well, your welcome to be the judge of that if you like, I have a new art thread in the arts section somewhere. I can say I probably have gotten much better since our art trade at least lol

You know what if you'd like to do another art trade I would really love that! I felt so bad cause I was really unhappy with what I had drawn you but I imagine I could do better all these years later, it's up to you.

Either way Happy Valentines day Sai-Chwaaaaan!
    lemme know if i'm missing something.... but did robin just shove a tree up the stay-puff marshmallow man's ass?

Your work is still totally amazing and it is incredibly obvious you've only gotten better since I was here last! I got caught up with life and the burdens it brings and fell behind on not only One Piece but the art fight/fourm in general. I have more free time these days and I missed all the amazing people here at AP so I thought, having caught up on One Piece, it was high time to come back.

I'd like to think my art has gotten better as well, your welcome to be the judge of that if you like, I have a new art thread in the arts section somewhere. I can say I probably have gotten much better since our art trade at least lol

You know what if you'd like to do another art trade I would really love that! I felt so bad cause I was really unhappy with what I had drawn you but I imagine I could do better all these years later, it's up to you.

Either way Happy Valentines day Sai-Chwaaaaan!
    Awww, thanks<3 I'm sorry to hear that, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm glad you came back tho! <3

I checked out your art thread yesterday and daaaamn, your art got a lot better! You've been working hard on your art, huh? Good job, dude! And idk about an art trade right now, but I'd be up for one later haha.

Happy (late) Valentines day~!!

some more art

Spoiler:

made for Steve Yurko's birthday~

i was rereading this amazing cavenbecca fanfic and i just had to draw the hug scene it was just too cute i had to draw it

i hope i'm living up to my award
    Last edited by Sai-chan; February 20th, 2014 at 03:33 AM. Reason: i'm gonna pass out now

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    the colouring is gorgeous :Q

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    the colouring is gorgeous :Q
    thank you! <3 that coloring took me forever, especially the background. drawing brick pillars is harder then it seems, haha.

That is amazing Sai!!! So beautiful and sweet! :D Love it! Keep feeding my love for this ship please <3
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

I wish I knew more about art so I could say more than just "pretty!". It's picturebook!
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

thank you! <3 that coloring took me forever, especially the background. drawing brick pillars is harder then it seems, haha.
    The bench is beautiful. And so are the reflections.

How do you manage adding a background too? Just drawing a chicken is killing me on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    That is amazing Sai!!! So beautiful and sweet! :D Love it! Keep feeding my love for this ship please <3
    i'm a bit burnt out on cavenbecca, but i will be sketching some more of them
    maybe not today or tomorrow, bUT I WILL
    new fave ship yes<33

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Print Error View Post
    I wish I knew more about art so I could say more than just "pretty!". It's picturebook!
    haha, it's pretty easy to learn about art, it's the doing part that's hard. c; but its no prob, really, i'm glad you like it<3 thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    The bench is beautiful. And so are the reflections.

How do you manage adding a background too? Just drawing a chicken is killing me on the inside
    dude you are asking the wroooong person
    i rarely ever do backgrounds lol this is one of the few times i have, and not just a generic shitty one like i usually do. i'm really proud of this one haha. what i did was look up a bunch of refs for the brick, the rose bushes and the concrete benches and tried to apply the textures/shading style/coloring to the image to make the concrete look like concrete, the bushes look like bushes, etc etc

basically refs are gold

(and thank you<3)

my pic for the one piece collab~

Awww, thanks<3 I'm sorry to hear that, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm glad you came back tho! <3

I checked out your art thread yesterday and daaaamn, your art got a lot better! You've been working hard on your art, huh? Good job, dude! And idk about an art trade right now, but I'd be up for one later haha.

Happy (late) Valentines day~!!

some more art

Spoiler:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7b86182ad...o1_r1_1280.png

i was rereading this amazing cavenbecca fanfic and i just had to draw the hug scene it was just too cute i had to draw it
    Thank you Sai-chwan! that means so much. I haven't been working as hard as I should considering I intend to be a comic book artist/writer but I've been doing my best to improve as much as I can, I still have some trouble with perspective and foreshortening but I'm working on it as much as I can, otherwise I'll never find my One Piece.

Thats fine about the art-trade just let me know when you'd be interested in giving it a go, I understand your probably busy, I mean who isn't?

VERY stunning work indeed! I APPLAUDE THEE!

Thank you Sai-chwan! that means so much. I haven't been working as hard as I should considering I intend to be a comic book artist/writer but I've been doing my best to improve as much as I can, I still have some trouble with perspective and foreshortening but I'm working on it as much as I can, otherwise I'll never find my One Piece.

Thats fine about the art-trade just let me know when you'd be interested in giving it a go, I understand your probably busy, I mean who isn't?
    ooh good luck! that's hard work and a lot of dedication. I'm sure you can do it tho, just keep practicing. (i have a lot of trouble with foreshortening and perspective to tbh)

i'm pretty busy for the next month or so, haha. we're fixing up the backyard and cleaning the house. but i'll tell you when i'm free~

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    VERY stunning work indeed! I APPLAUDE THEE!
    thank you! <3 i'm glad you like my stuff~

so like
    lava mermaids

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information