+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick and Morty

Default Re: Rick and Morty

I'm pretty sure Deers are more close to Cows and Goats than Horses.

So I've got some animation buddies who work on shows and are friends with Justin. They told me he was pretty upset that the episodes were leaked, but he also said those were his least favorite of the season. And they're pretty good, so expect great things.

EPISODE 3 IS OUT!

Spoiler:
    holy shit, that failed suicide at the end, this show is consistently brilliant
    i like brook he gives me a bone-er haha skull joke

While I like these episodes, they felt pretty much okay... outside that one murderer bug guy in episode 2, and pretty much the last act of the first episode.

They feel.. very "Futurama"-ish and less about a wild rapid-fire adventure that involves dooming things and alot of improv back and forths between Rick vs everything. Maybe it's just me... but these episodes don't make me feel super pumped or reminded me why I watched the show outside those random throwbacks in Ep2's closing credits.

But after knowing the first 2 weren't Justin's favorites, that makes me alot more hopeful things would get better.

I love this song. Though poor Rick.

I like that Summer joins more adventures with Rick and Morty now.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

She fit's in easily. She's not as useless as Jerry or as much of a follower as Morty.

Besides the great overall plot which was hilarious and touching i loved all the throw away lines/ "your first race war" "9/10 times it's a bunch of dead aliens and free shit" Community being the show Rick made her cancel lol

That was also one of my favorite after credit scenes.
    Last edited by Taggerung; August 10th, 2015 at 10:00 AM.

Soooo this episode 4 is a lot like another Rixty Minutes episodes but dear god it's another winner with all the random hilarity. And the ending...got me in stitches.
    Last edited by valiantt; August 17th, 2015 at 12:46 AM.

Mr. Poopy Butt Hole was a far better friend than Tsukishima

I think Summer's memory of Beth was my favorite thing. That's was just so messed up. I've seen fake clip show episodes before but this took it to another level.

I watched it. loved it. re-watched it. loved it even more.

Anyone else notice how the Amish-Cyborg didn't turn into a parasite when he was shot in the montage?

Summer's memory of Beth was soooo good. I wonder if Beth's alcoholism will become an issue this season. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right?
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Soooo this episode 4 is a lot like another Rixty Minutes episodes but dear god it's another winner with all the random hilarity. And the ending...got me in stitches.
    It has more in common with Community's "Paradigms of Human Memory" and "Curriculum Unavailable" both being parodies of clip shows. In the former episode the group talk about memories that were not present in the series proper but treated as if they were old clips we've seen before but were new; and the later takes it the step further by having scenes re-shown from the fake perspective that the study group is actual in in insane asylum.

But its great to see the clip-show trope running gag continuing in Rick and Morty where they can take it a step further with aliens.

Nothing is ever going to top the Clerks animated series clip show.

In their second episode.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I need time to forget about Sleepy Gary.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Best episode so far this season. Gonna definitely rewatch it again later.

Why did Summer kick Morty in the nuts and tell him to never go in her room again?

Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Nothing is ever going to top the Clerks animated series clip show.

In their second episode.
    God that show was brilliant. White Lando, last starfighter and Egyptian building game...oh the moments.

Newest ep
    Spoiler:
    "wait who's that baby?" Wow....is the implication that Rick raised Birdperson? He was smiling in one of the pictures...

ending with Ice-T was brilliant.

Spoiler:
    I think the baby was morty. It's got a yellow shirt and it looks terrified.

Yeah I thought everything with Ice-T was great

Don't be gross tammy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information